So my girlfriend cuts veggies into very large chunks when she cooks. Should I worry...

So my girlfriend cuts veggies into very large chunks when she cooks. Should I worry? Is that just an Asian thing or a lazy thing?

you should be extremely worried

> so my girlfriend
Nice try, faget

Asians either cut things in large chunks or in extremely tiny pieces...

This. Also somewhere in between, too.

She probably got sick of putting in additional effort due to the small size of your di... knife.

>This. Also somewhere in between, too.

This. Also sometimes not at all.

I don't know about what you consider large, but it's not strange to have, say, soup with sizeable chunks of meat with bones in them.

I make the meat chunks smaller and take the bones out because it annoys my boyfriend, but I keep the bones in when I'm just cooking for myself.

This. Also sometimes not cooked at all

>dating a gook

Meat and veggies in soup should be cut small enough that you can get a decent ratio of meat/veggies/broth in your spoon with every bite. One spoonful shouldn't be full of a hunk of meat, and another full of a piece of potato or carrot.

One inch cubes, that's nothing anyone can argue against. The further away the potato pieces are from one square inch is how retarded the person in question is.

So you have a girlfriend and she is asian but she cuts things into large chunks. You should worry because you have a made up life.

Ain't how asians do it. They eat soup with chopsticks and a spoon so they want everything in large chunks.

Source? My asian gf, her family, and all our asian friends.

You suck at using chopsticks, if you cant pick up small grains of rice, are you telling me every nigga who saw karate kid can use chopsticks better than an average E.Asian?

Why do you losers start your threads with "so"?

Please fuck off back to le leddit. Your kind is not welcome here.

You lick unshaved taint in swamp climates.

You should chop your girlfriend into very large chunks.

she sounds like a faggot

you two are a perfect fit, really

Found the uneducated dipshit who can't compose.

The point is that it doesn't matter if the chunks are large or small, not that they can't pick up items that are too small.

>not liking big chunks

>Is that just an Asian thing or a lazy thing?

Damn there's a chunky Chink or a chinky chunk joke in here somewhere

but I'm not that guy and it saddens me

Youe retarded if you think you're supposed to pick up rice grains. You're suposed to use the sticks as a pusher

You're not supposed to have a gf before puberty,

Azn laziness.

This is true, but the boyfriend prefers to just use a spoon. So I make my chunks smaller now.

I like the feeling of biting into a huge vegetable chunk marinated and soaked in broth, though. So I make it in two batches sometimes.

Are they not getting cooked all the way through?

If they are, then who gives a shit?