What are some restaurants that are worse than McDonalds? Are there any?

What are some restaurants that are worse than McDonalds? Are there any?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Captain D's
Literally tastes like paper.

I went to a shitty Chinese restaurant once that was definitely worse.

DESIGNATED

Burger King
Wendy's
Long John Silvers

Mickey D's is pretty bad, but there is worse. At least they recognize that they're greasy and cheap and play it up.

>Wendy's worse than McDonald's
Wut.

I had a spicy chicken with the ghost pepper fries and a JBC on the side today and it was pretty solid

I think it is more a matter of the store location and the people who work there, even fast food can vary in quality depending on these, and other factors.
But to say Wendy's is worse is an opinion I disagree with.

>toilet-shaped bowls

that's how i know this is a fake, a true Indian would never do anything with a toilet

They would if it was being served to whitey

Um not him but don't be so sure.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

McDonald's isn't even that bad. At least not the one I go to.

The Wendy's I go to is run by ex cons though and their buns are always cold in the middle. Any of them can be good if they're privately run by someone competent.

Arby's

That's odd. I would expect ex-con buns to be pretty warmed up in the middle

Subway

Golden Corral

burguer king
>burns the meat
>covers it in obscene amounts of dressing
>microwaves whole thing including bun for a minute
absolutely disgusting

Just talkin burger places, i really truly loath Wendy's and would nevet eat there were it not for their chili.

Shady kebab joints, bonus if they have a sign so outdated the white looks yellow and the red orange.

Golden Corral and Old Country Buffet

>tfw mcdonald is considered rich people restaurant in my country

Wendy's chili is something amazing,

Wendy's varies so much. The one here in town makes probably the best fast food burgers that I have ever had while others taste like complete shit.

In-n-out

Extremely disappointed when I tried it

Shit taste m8. I don't even go to McD's anymore since better fast food restaurants cost LESS now. McDs meals are too expensive. I've become a regular at Sonic and Cane's.

These

Kek underrated post

bro what made you unleash such levels of savagery

poo-in-tandoori aloo

>McDonalds
>bad

Pick one

You shut your mouth

All three of those are better than McD

There's a Greek place by my house that has the audacity to sell their entres for 30-40 bucks. Most overpriced food I've ever eaten in my life.

Not him, but I've had Wedny's four times and each time I ordered a different burger. They are so fucking greasy, they make McDonalds looks homemade. Maybe it's just my city, but goddamn they are greasy.

Your dick is out.

Wendys is also FLAVORLESS. I mean, the chili is good; and im grateful for all the fresh veggies. .. But the beef they brag about has. No. Flavah. Looks good/tastes not.

Burger King only has better burgers than McDonalds. Still shitty, but McDonalds burgers are literally the very bottom of the barrell for me. Everything else it so shitty at Burger King. Granted, my Burger King sucks dick. Run by a bunch of stupid nig nogs and the food has always been cold everytime I went.

Wendy's is decent. Out of the big three it's the best. Pretty good burger. Shitty fries. Chicken is significantly better than McDonalds chicken, but not great.

I never go to Long John Silvers. The only times I remember going was as a kid, during family trips during pit stops. I remember it smelling weird and the floor always being wet but not clean.

Jack in the Box

Arbys

Underdesignated post

How?

Subway isn't bad, it's just incredibly mediocre. I would actually say it's much better than McDonalds, at least it doesn't make you feel like shit at the end. McDonalds always makes me feel so sluggish.

Gotta pay the debt somehow.

I like Indian food but it's probably the only food I will purposefully avoid eating if it's made by people from where the food originated from.

mcdonalds isnt bad

Sonic, though..Sonic is horrible. Literally nothing on their menu is good. Hot dogs = trash food. Burgers = always VERY dry. Tater tots = fried in low temp oil so they're soggy with grease.

Well, I guess their chicken tenders are normal.

I agree.

the sonic I remember going to was fairly good. However fucking dairy queen fuck everything up except soft serve. No exceptions.

Taco Bell. Worst "Mexican" food you can get.

Popcorn chicken and a lime cherry slushie.

I used to get chilidogs when they were on sale near campus for like 75 cents, but they're overall bad food. Even the popcorn chicken was dry and tasted frozen, but you dunk enough ranch on them and they were decent.

macdolans is the worst.

Got a chuckle out of me

jimmy johns

I giggled

What is that from?

>go to Copper River Grill with a friend
>order a steak, takes a really long time to come out
>shit's basically flavorless, I regularly make better steaks and I'm not that good

In my experience the worst food, barring outright gross things, is "upscale" food that's a bland nothing. At least a McDonald's or other cheap fast-food burger can hit that salt-and-cheese spot for a buck or so.

long john silvers
church's chicken
subway
all buffets and mexican shitteries
dunkin donuts

arby's. i'm not memeing i actually feel this way. their default meat quality is like worst-case-scenario subway.