What do you think about burgers with special sauce...

What do you think about burgers with special sauce? It seems to be a common concept and yet the only burger I know of with special sauce is the Big Mac, what do you think of that sauce? What other burgers have special sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipeprint.do?rid=106882
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Krabby patty

I'm not sure what it is but I think it's similar to what we call hamburger dressing in Sweden. Most burgers that aren't from McDonald's or Burger King has it. It's very good.

a&w's has a special sauce, it's a mixture of mayonaise and god knows what else. Really good, only reason I still go there as their burgers are sloppy as fuck.

I made my own Big mac sauce the other day using this as a guide:

food.com/recipeprint.do?rid=106882

It's not bad but I don't think it's quite the same.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Go to McDonalds and ask for a side container of big mag sauce
then pay for it
because you won't use that much at one time, and the few cents you spend is well worth the dollars you'll spend on ingredients that will go bad before you crave big mac sauce again, and the time/effort going into not getting it correct.

Here is an official McDonalds video for how to make it, I havent tried it but it's very simple

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

Also is it just me or is Big Mac buns muxh sweeter than their regular ones

If you haven't demolished that thing yet, could you maybe take some shit off and just post a pic of the sauce on the bun or patty? Which ever it's resting on.

Thanks

It's 1000 island dressing, like what goes on a reuben...

I ate it many hours ago sry

It isn't though, 1000 island uses ketchup and mayo, mac sauce uses mustard and mayo among other things

Shit's stupid since it's usually just a thousand island most of the time.

It's ok, thanks for the pic though.

My sauce is the same color just with little bits of relish throughout. It's pretty mayo based, would you say the Big Mac sauce tastes rather mayo-y?

I'd just drive to McDonalds myself but no car at the moment :(

Guys, a Reuben has Russian dressing on it.

Wha?

pic related

But that's not a reuben.

looks like a Reuben to me

you sure you aren't retarded user?

Reubens don't come on white bread, kiddo.

that's rye, nigger.

just not that dark.

:)

It ruins a good burger imo. I just want a straight and honest burger with no sauces.

>It's very good.
it really isn't
and it's basically mayo + thousand island

reuben
>jewish rye bread
>corned beef
>sauerkraut
>1000 island or Russian dressing
>cheese?

ive had it both ways but i never noticed a difference. halp me out here guise