What are some good replacements for bacon when eating eggs and bacon?

What are some good replacements for bacon when eating eggs and bacon?

Baked beans work nicely, but I feel like there's something missing. They work better as an addition to eggs and bacon.

Also looking for healthier and tasty alternatives to bread.

Sliced avocado (for the fat) seasoned with smoked salt (for bacon-y flavour.) Paprika optional if you want some kick.

As for the bread, you could make some homemade bread out of nut flours. Or whip up some burmese tofu. Or regular tofu. Just bake it until it's crispy.

>replacements for bacon

Cool, I'll check that out.

I have to find various healthier alternatives in my diet, because my disgusting beer belly and puss filled neck sack won't go away on their own, even when doing occasional cardio.

I do tin of beans, tin of plum tomatos. 3 slices of toast 3 fired eggs and a cup of tea.

There is no 'healthy replacement' for bacon. Just eat less bacon.

If you're making eggs and bacon and trying to replace the bacon than it is no longer eggs and bacon. You're making eggs.

>even when doing occasional cardio.

Do more cardio, unless by occasional you mean daily. If you mean daily, do more cardio.

Also if you think baked beans are "healthy" you need to read up on basic nutrition, that sauce is basically just sugar.

nothing
maybe sausage I guess, definitely not fucking beans

Properly fried mushrooms. And by properly, I mean properly, until they actually start to turn crispy. Not that gooey, mushy shit you make when you're impatient...

Just fry regular cured ham.

Snausage

>baked beans
What are you some kind of yuropoor? The only acceptable replacement is some delicious sausage links

Hash browns smothered in butter.
If small (~70g) then 1/2 tbsp of butter on each.
If large (~140g, McDonald's size) then 1 tbsp on each.

Another alternative is good quality sausages.

Probably not exactly what you'd want, but I liked what I did today: garlic and pepper-seasoned mushrooms and red peppers.

OP, for a few years I had bacon and eggs for breakfast nearly every day. 2 eggs, 2 bacons. Eggs are about 80 calories each, bacon is about 100 calories per strip. Its obviously a lot of cholesterol and fat, but calorie wise its not contributing to your gut unless you're eating half a pound of bacon and 6 eggs every day.

Bacon and eggs can get a little boring, so I usually switched it up for corned beef hash, SPAM, breakfast sausage, ham slice, or sometimes leftover meat from last night.

Drop the bread, 1 slice of dry toast is easily 100 calories; while aids in filling, won't carry you to lunch. Tortillas aren't a good substitute. If you're looking to start eating healthy, try Veeky Forums, but generally its calories in, calories out. Nearly everyone UNDERestimates their caloric intake, and vastly OVERestimates their caloric expenditure during exercise. Doing your women's walk around the block burns about 50 calories, not 500 like most people think.

By occasional cardio, it's like once or twice a week. My calves felt completely fucked when running last week, so I took a short break, though.

Yeah, I've adjusted to how easily you overestimate how much you burn during exercise, but not underestimating the intake. That one is hard, and makes it seem like I have to stay a little hungry throughout the whole day, which takes time getting used to.

It definitely takes getting used to. When I actually started recording my intake, 1800 calories made me feel like I was starving despite a sedentary lifestyle.

Some weeks I did regular 1500 calorie days and was defintely hungry all god damn day. But after a few weeks I dropped inches on my belt and was noticably slimmer by coworkers who hadn't seen me in weeks.

Its hard because you're hungry hours before meal time, but if you have the resolve, you can lose a lot of fat just by eating less, and maintaining nutrition.

>overweight and running

Maybe you already know this and figure it's worth the trade-off, but that's pretty hard on your joints. Cardio that's kinder to your joints includes swimming and cycling.

t. some faggot

I'm not that overweight, though. I just need to shred off 5+ kgs, because I'm unhappy with my body. I have no joint problems from running, but I would prefer swimming if it was easier to find a place to swim.

Smoked salmon

I have no clue if its healthier or not but a suggestion would be prosciutto

Interestingly enough I was just thinking to myself the other day that asparagus is my bacon now. I eat it for breakfast quite a bit. Pan fried with a little oil, salt, and pepper.

I will also second the user who recommended avocado. Everyone's tastes differ but if you want more crispness make sure to slice thin before you pan fry. Thicker slices get nice exterior texture too but it's kinda out weighed by the soft interior.

I wonder if you could dehydrate avocado the avocado after you fry it, and turn it into some pretend bacon.

cado or maters

It's not.

Sausage

/thread

Black pudding.

How is sausage any healthier? It's delicious, but hardly healthier than bacon.

quorn bacon

He didn't say he wanted a healthier alternative to bacon. He said he wanted a healthier alternative to bread, but never specified any reason for wanting an alternative to bacon.

Salmon is probably healthier if he really is looking for something healthier. Good for the brain, too, which is handy if you don't know how to write your posts no good.

whole wheat bread is good enough
fat isn't bad, bacon isn't bad, just use less salt
don't feel like bacon? is also good