Fasting today. Enjoy your num-nums, caloriefags

Fasting today. Enjoy your num-nums, caloriefags.

Thanks, I'll try.
Are you fasting for health or spirit reasons?

i will. thanks.

I'm fasting today because of anorexia.

Hope everyone has a nice fast. Feeling especially healthy and clean today, water only.

>Fasting

I had six pancakes, eight slices of bacon, two eggs, some maple syrup, and a huge doner

How many do you think I've had?

I forgot about psych reasons, good luck with that.

How many calories? >2000, by how much would depend on the size of the pancakes.

6 small pancakes could be ~60 kcal each, so 360, compared to 6 large pancakes at ~150kcal each, which is 900. 8 slices of bacon @ 50kcal/slice is 400, then two eggs is >=140 (by how much depends on cooking method), a huge doner could be anywhere from 500-1000kcal per se

so >2000 would be my estimate. that's a lot of tennis my boy

>not doing intermittent fasting

All of the above.

So is there two OPs

No I'm op

enjoy not eating pork or cheese on burgers

What is fasting?

How long will you fast?
What's the longest fast you have in the past?

Trying to become like Sonic the Hedgehog.

lol

>Want to start fasting intermittently
>Don't want to stop lifting or cardio at all

Will I be tired as fuck? Isn't it hard to go to sleep on an empty stomach?

> Isn't it hard to go to sleep on an empty stomach?
It's much easier actually. If your goal is losing fat, you're better off with eating a big dinner and then just not eat anything past 7 or 8 pm.

I started intermittent fasting since I got promoted, so about a month ago.
I'm doing it because of a study I read on mice how the one that had IF did better in mental tasks and looked younger too. Even if it doesn't transpose to humans I'm teaching myself self-control and hunger induced anxiety.

Teaching yourself anxiety?

Typo... it happens
Teaching myself not to succumb to anxious feeling when slightly hungry

As a kid I was told that for every day you didn't eat, you lived a year less

So yeah I'm not big on fasting

GOTTA

>getting anxious when hungry
how fat are you?

>don't eat for 104 days over your entire life
>die at 74

What happens with the remaining years? Do you suddenly become unborn?

I assume you don't lift, and are the size of a tiny baby. I'm 6'3" 210lbs and still feel too skinny, and my deadlift isn't gonna get better by starving myself. Enjoy your dyel life tho

Nice broscience my friend.

T-thanks...

I sort of fast on occasion. Last Wednesday I got through the entire day on just 2 cookies and 2 cups of coffee. I'm trying to lose weight, and so far I've been seeing great results.

I'm a bit worried about health though. Not too sure if this is the right thing to do. Buts its not too extreme. Some days I get 1200 calories, others 900 calories. I eat once per day so I go most of the day without eating. Its been pretty effective.

Why fast on a weekend? That's when everyone is getting together and going out or having meals together. I do my fasting in the middle of the week, when no one has time or wants to do anything, that way I'm free to have fun on the weekend.

Subscribed

>implying i have any friends

5'4' 125, so a little bit yes

this

kek
im a bodybuilder and i do IF. it's easy once y

once you get used to it*

Day number 2, boys. ;)

As a kid, I was told that some fat dude with a beard was breaking into my house on Christmas to give me presents

I fast during the day because I have a sedentary job.

usually a cup of beef or chicken tea or a large glass of lemon water but that's it until dinner.

>beef or chicken tea
You mean broth?

I just love the way fasting feels, I know I'm underweight but I just can't stop losing.

yes. 15 kcal and I'm as satisfied as if I ate a full meal

that's some shitty broth if it's on 15 cal.

I use buillion, but a clear broth is very low calorie regardless of how you make it

If it's a properly made meat-based broth (chicken, beef, veal, etc.) then it ought to contain plenty of gelatin which would likely push the calorie count over 15. Shitty broths or broth-like substances (bullion cubes) rarely have this gelatin. That's why they have such a watery texture.

that would be stock, not broth.

thanks, i just sent you a friend request

Broth is simply stock which has been seasoned so that it can be served. It still ought to contain gelatin.

no. it has been clarified, and the protein mostly removed

Is JELL-O broth?

jell-o is gelatin, which is what is removed from broth.