You people are stupid

>that feel when you mined Bitcoin and litecoin with your gaming PC for fun and have a couple thousand bucks worth but don't really care about the silly market.

You people are nuts. People are throwing their life savings into something that PC hobbyists invented for novelty. Just on a technical level, Bitcoin has too many vulnerabilities to survive massive theft 4 or 5 years from now.

>implying bitcoin doesnt also have too many unvulerabilites

>take a piece off
>fold it so no sticky ends are left
>wipe

retard

explain

just use your sock or underwear and toss it after

More like smear
You'd better be next to a shower

You can just use your hand too, no prob.

jokes on you. duct tape can't stick to a shitty asshole.

>pic
Ahaha won’t work in my country where we are clean and civilized where all our public toilets got bidet showers instead FAGGOT

Well those hobbyists could have well started a currency revolution, couldnt they

thx for the humblebrag user you should post some smug pepes now

irrelevant, just shit in the streets, kind sir.

move to india, problem solved

Explain what? I mined Bitcoin and litecoin back in 2013 for shits and giggles and it's crazy seeing things today where normie luddites have gone nuts to the point that a meme cryptocurrency that has maybe 5 years before encryption renders it useless has turned into it's own little stock market.

explain
>Bitcoin has too many vulnerabilities to survive massive theft 4 or 5 years from now.

a street isn't a public toilet and a libtard tourist that you pajeeted into spitting hot earcandling wax into your anus doesn't count as a bidet, you impoverished bombay bastard
your destroyed, post-apocalyptic alleyway gutter/landfill is never going to get public funding, rajeesh

Humblebrag

I like this memeword, I will steal it, thanks.

Lol, if you don't understand this please God don't invest more than 10% of your assets in this game.

That's not an explanation of the vulnerabilities in bitcoin. Try again.

Leddit pls go

nononono user he refuted you perfectly, you're just too stupid to be worth explaining to.

I see. Want to buy some bitcoin?

>not taking the sticky side to your ass so you can rip all the poo off

At the current rate, blockchain encryption will be hackable in a few years.

and your ass hairs too smartypants x)

How far off are you from cracking it?

>something that PC hobbyists invented for novelty
>PC hobbyists
>novelty
>calling us stupid

holy fucking shit OP i really hope this is bait. satoshi nakamoto and his band of cypherpunks were not just PC hobbyists and they did not start bitcoin for novelty purposes. this shit was created to change the world

When blockchain is hackable, there are much bigger issues.

>58
No shit.

Seriously, we're talking ELE here if sha256 becomes crackable in the next 10 years

Two birds one stone my man

>PC hobbyists invented for novelty
say that to the internet