> White and Asian markets have higher crypto adoption
> poor and less intelligent races are slow to adopt

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=De0YuZFxAH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/ourguy/

Polk 2020

Crypto is like 95% White and Asian men, do you think bitcoin keeps out less intelligent groups?

So I'm fucked if I bought into Devery's pajeet team...?

race correlates with IQ - who knew?

You assume race is the decisive factor, not culture. Wrong.

are you white? you're bringing our IQ average down you dumb fuck

Is that why we are infested with pajeets?

>live in poor country
>cheap crypto
>no way of buying without going through a million hoops and extra fees
>some exchange starts accepting your fiat money
>crypto has become to expensive and currency exchange rate make its harder to buy a relevant amount
>buy in localcrypto
>get stabbed

Doug is a confirmed KKK member

Korean master race confirmed

as much as we shit on pajeets, they are smart as fuck, just dirty as shit. technically india is in asia

Like how that tribe in Kenya can win marathons and olympic events because of culture.

There are probabilistic differences in concentrations of synergistic traits. Whether it's husbanded by culture or the distributions favour cultural traits, who knows? Ignoring it for justice probably does more harm then good.

fuck doug he is literally just a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=De0YuZFxAH4

Lies. Average IQ is 82. There's a few smart ones, but they're extremely rare.

Doug>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you
Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot

fuck you fag

literally untrue

the shitskins are highly likely to adopt

it's the milquetoast 95 to 105 IQs that dont buy in

Is there some link to a video for this bold claim?

finding a good exchange outside of europe america and asia is hard, people say coinbase is shit but I would kill for access to coinbase

This. I'd say there's curve, the sweet spot of nocoiners is where they're smart enough to think they're smart, even though they're not.

Crypto is just another tool whites can use to suppress black males and women.

I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves.

Most top universities like UCberkely ucla stanford Harvard Princeton Yale are dominated by whites and Asians. Asians are the smartest miniority even though they have been here for less than a century. Most immigrated 50 years ago and work harder. Whites have been here since the 1700s so they have generations of success. These are the two races who dominate in anything that requires higher intellectual capabilities and wealth to invest, which is why you don’t see other races buying crypto since they are living on welfare. No racial but Asians and whites are truly the most successful in terms of socioeconomic status

culture grows out of race you dumb fuck

This. Races other than whites and asians have troglodyte-tier cultures which exacerbate their already low IQs. Sure, they have shitty cultures because their IQs are so low, but their shitty cultures play a larger role proportionally in them habitually making terrible civilization destroying decisions.

It’s prettty unfair because some minirities complain about getting into colleges but they get affirmative action. Like a black person can get into Harvard with a 1700 sat score while an asian person needs a 2400 sat score and still has a chance to get rejected because Asians are so competitive that there’s 10 other asian applicants with a perfect sat score. Asians are statistically the most intelligent minority and get shafted by stupid rules. Harvard accepted 22% Asians but that should be closer to 40-50% if they didn’t have affirmative action. We can see this in public schools like uc Berkeley and ucla where itsmore fair towards Asians

Harvard’s class of 2021 is 22.2 percent Asian-American, 11.6 percent Hispanic, 14.6 percent African-American and 2.5 percent Native American or Pacific Islander. That strikes me as a university that is trying to achieve diversity. And it is no bad thing.

Wait til you find out that Jews have similar scores to gentile whites but outnumber them 2 to 1 at Harvard.

non whites and non yellows on suicide watch

shibbolethed a non-white

DOUG IS A FAGGOT TREVON JAMES IS THE SHIT

it's obviously technological advancement

Did you sit through the whole 2 hours of that livestream?