What would you do?

You are 18 years old, just graduated HS, you have zero debts/expenes, you have no assets/anything of value and you are given 100k USD untaxed that's sitting in a savings account. What do you do to make sure you never have to work a day in your life? What would you do to become a millionaire as soon as possible?

All on red

all in on link

unironically chainlink

lurking

also ironically chainlink

instead of idiot responses, put it into a 10 year yield bond and collect that juicy $2800 yield, every year, for nothing.

The fuck are you gonna do with $2800 a year you brainlet??

you're the idiot, tho. he asked how to become a millionaire with it, not make 28% in 10 years when inflation has already made the whole stack worth far less.

those returns don't sound that great tbqh

All in on NEO. Live off GAS.

invest in more 10 year yield bonds and have those collect 2.8% and then keep doing it ad infinitum.

Long term secure stuff isn't that bad, but considering you are that young and can bounce back from risk I wouldn't go all in on something like that. It would be a mistake not to keep 20k with which to play with crypto or something equally as high risk/reward.

Can't wait until GAS crashes.

oh i'm sorry, is there a get-rich, 1% a day scheme like bitconnect that you crypto shillers are recommending?

100k is good money to not gamble with.

your 100 k will be taxed. Don't worry. You don't even have 100 k anymore. Buy LINK. wait for it to crash. Then pay taxes on your short term losses as well.

Don’t count on it faggot

All on 0

Pay my college tuition. By getting a good degree nothing is stopping you getting a job paying you $300k by the time you're 30.

>get 3% per year
>the us defaults and doesn't pay shit nor give back the principal

>being this deluded.

buy weed and live in a van smoking weed the next 20 years

Put it in gold and store of value cryptos and reap the rewards during the beginning financial mega crash.

>I'm 18 now
so you're telling me it's 2012 again? I'm investing in BTC, DOGE and then Ethereum asap and hodling until 2018

why the hell would the fed default when they can just print more? go back to zero hedge

No, you are 18 in 2018.

Prey on dumb young rich investors with ICOs and bullshit project ideas

Allow me to rephrase for user

>get 3% per year
>inflation 15% per year

>dumb.
>rich.

Doesn't exist user.

Cocaine and hookers

you're still up more dollars than the original starting, so inflation point is moot

i'm logging off this site

get a fucking job.

1990 was 18 years ago

Lol how old are you?

100K into OMG would get you almost 8,000 OMG's. When it hits $200 in a few months you'll have 1.5 million to get comfy

100x short btc to 10000 and buy kneepads

no but in all seriousness I'd normally tell you to invest in the stockmarket, with companies you know alot about (for example investing in a vidya/automotive company before they release a new console/car) and collect a decent low-risk profit basically ensuring you won't have to work, and obviously investing small stacks in crypto so you don't lose all your money at once, but as stockcucks are in pink wojak mode right now and crypto is in a bear market I don't know if that's what you want to hear

if you do want to work and depending on where you live, 100k might be a pretty good start to open up a business you know

kek americans are truly the worst

half into ETH, NEO, and RLC. 10% into mining. 40% into buying and reselling cars until I have enough capital to fund a business. I've already designed risers that should work well...

invest in the biggest baddest new high tech start up I learn about

t. math PhD

in all likelyhood though, unironically this.

$200k is a lot more realistic

Unironically chainlink. I'm 100% in it as well.

Inflations like 2 percent nigger

Forget building 100k I'd pay a million to be 18 again.

Split between Bitcoin / eth / neo / ltc

Don't even have to say unironically, it you're not in chainlink you wont be rich

Found the boomer. Please shut the fuck up.

I am unironically in this exact situation. 18y old, still in HS but will graduate very soon and I have about $130k in crypto (was $300k at peak in december). So far I’m just invested all in on ETH and LINK, planning to hold for a long time.

Will I make it?

Also am debt free and crypto holdings are all my assets besides $1000 in cash. Thinking of maybe diversifying a bit outside of crypto but I don’t want to sell ETH or LINK.

Please donate me 0.2 eth or some link I'm also 18 but poor as shit

>get some Treasury Bills, Notes and Bonds
>get some Gold and Silver
>open an IRA with 5.5k and keep it in cash for now, if the market crashs buy some Index funds, ETFs

>put 70 or 80k in crypto but not all at once

>study investing seriously
>study trading even more seriously
>go slow at first

I was actually given a portfolio worth 250k at 18 and had 0 debts/expenses with no tangible assets.

I used the dividend cash that was banked up to pay for college, sold to diversify, and am now redumping into ETFs. 500k give or take now.

I also fuck around with a few grand in crypto and robinhood but thats just for fun.

>if the market crashes cash your T bills (one year bonds) at expiration and trade some of your bonds for money to BUY THE DIP (STOCK)

REITs bruh

Buy a flat, rent it out. Its a good $500 passive income each month. Use that money and your wagecuck earnings to buy a 2nd flat and pay it off as fast as possible. Then use the $1k passive income and wagecuck earnings to buy a 3rd flat.

Get as many cheap apartments as possible and get other people to pay the mortgages. Go to Thailand and Chill on $1000 a month for a few years while you accumulate more apartments.

Not going to make you a millionaire fast but good to avoid working.

sitting on huge real estate and debt bubbles

If the market dumps REITs will get crushed

are your parents really rich or something? if not, and they aren't just going to let you live with them for the next 10-15 years, and buy you cars and pay your bills etc. then I'd just consider buying real estate during the next bullrun, like if you ca turn that 130k back into 200-300k just take some out, buy a small house fully paid off to live in (if not living with parents) or to rent out.

Rental income is consistent and reliable.

OP I'd wait on a market correction first property will come a lot cheaper not to mention if you buy it with your GAINS

Crypto OTOH either is in a correction or just finished it. The potential for your money to grow is so huge from here.

1 year and shorter T bills are a good short term safe haven and you can decide what do do with that money when they mature, whether you ant to get another one, get stocks or gold or more crypto it will be up to you and after studying for a year you'll know more than you do now.

Put it all in a good undervalued crypto project, turn that $100k into $500k at least and then you can cash out.

Currently have only $30k in fiat, $1.2m in crypto, and no other asset (not larping). I spend my days doing DD, if you pick solid projects, the upside from crypto is wayuu higher than the downside, or the upside from any other asset.

The market always dumps and everything gets crushed and then it goes back up after everyone FUDs hard as shit and still yields 9-10% averaged.

Might as well not invest in the volatile stock market then and stick to those safe