You have 10 million dollars

>You have 10 million dollars
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-sNnebs9zo
youtube.com/watch?v=3J63Ik8_-Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably learn how to cook really well. buy some property and low risk index funds. then just do whatever i want

make more
and
traveling lots and lots of traveling

based, except keep it all in crypto

give it to all poor refugees

Buy 5mill worth of property, rent it out. Get a nice apartment in Hong Kong, Tokyo and London, then travel and eat all the best food the world has to offer. Work on my photography and open a few small galleries of my work in cool locations.

fund a race war

spend it on beautiful feminine twinks

yeah, but what would u spend it on? what would u want to do if u were a millionaire?

Suppose you get $2 million dollars. Would just parking it in an index fund, making 7% returns yearly, be worthwhile?

Buy real estate duh

>$140k

Yeah I guess so. Comfortable income to put it lightly.

Tell my parents they can retire (1MM)

Spending cash for bills and helping out friends/family (1MM)

Buy an oceanfront house (2MM)

Buy a cabin in the mountains (1MM)

Safe investments (3MM)

Buy Link (2MM)

Hold Link for a year and have over 100MM.

Give 1MM to every family member and friend that liked me before I was rich.

Do whatever the fuck I want for the rest of my life.

>leave 3M in crypto across ETH/NEO/VEN/ICX
>put 3M in some sort of annuity that will pay me monthly for the rest of my life
>put 1M in conservative stock portfolio that i don't touch
>build a small but nice recording studio
>buy a bunch of nice instruments
>make albums with my friends
>travel the world whenever i want, spending months here and there hanging out in various cities, meeting cool people, banging beautiful women
>release a bunch of good indie music and pay top PR companies to get exposure
>have maids clean my house weekly
>by good food
>get fit and buy stuff like epitalon to slow aging process

Wow, already wasted 4 million on giving it away and buying a shitcoin. Good job retard. It's threads like these that make me realize even if someone like you somehow made 10 million you would piss it away somehow.

not bad

>Put 2m into crypto NEO OMG 50/50
>2m on rental property
>2m in safe investments so live on
>Give 1m to mum 1m to dad 1m to charity
>1m to travel the world
>Spend change on a nice home studio and produce and DJ tehcno

too generous, I wouldnt help one person

two chicks at once

>What do?
Absolutely nothing.

absolutely

>give 1m to charity

Kek

I win at life in those circumstances.

start the game again by killing oneself.

two chicks at the same time

work on turning that into 20m

>techno
have you come out of the closet yet?

buy as many McLaren F1's as i can and crash them then kill myself

Would probably set up my own charity or invest into research to treat depression with psychoactive drugs.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=8-sNnebs9zo

He just told you retard. He'd buy some property and low risk index funds

>buy $2m of real estate in various locations and rent them out
>0.2m on a maybach to pleasure myself
>$2m put my parents in retirement, buy mom a house and dad a car
>$3m in dividend stocks and index fund
>$2m in crypto
>.8m for regular expenses plus passive income above
this would be comfy for the rest of my life, oh and forgot marry a gold digging cum dumpster. which she will divorce and take 50% of my assets before age 40 and put me on lifetime child support

WHATEVER YOU WANT

corner the scandium market.

$1-2M to nice property (live there for live)
$1-2M on vehicles
park rest into literally anything and live nice off dividends

Retire.

9m Gold actually. 1m shitcoin.

Sounds a lot better. I know a girl with bipolar disorder. She’s really cool and cute, but she hates her life because of the disorder. Would be great to be able to help those people.

With your dick?

buy a carrera t, buy a place in west kensington or the royal docks (why not both), make a house in Portugal (i'm from there already own the land). Buy a shit tone of more land, plant shit on said land. Leave a mil in crypto, mil in metals and hand a couple of mil to some jews to ((invest)). Live off the rest.

If it helps, why not...

buy the entire LINK orderbook
watch anime

>Maybach
Buy something worthwhile but I like this strategy user.

My parents have 2 houses in Florida and after taxes the rental income ends up less than 15k per year total (both houses). The whole "buy rental properties and live off the rent" strategy might not be as easy as people think.

It's estimated that by 2030 the biggest strain on the NHS will be depression. Not any physical illness. Many physical illnesses are close to being cured or are managed very well. The brain is barely understood at all. Psychoactives have shown great potential, Ketamine and Psilocybin in particular, but research is so limited due to difficulty with regulations. Sorry for the rant just thought I'd use the opportunity to raise some awareness.

youtube.com/watch?v=3J63Ik8_-Kw

Invest it all in Link so I can have 100mil EOY

same shit i do now except in a nicer house

100k to each parent, 100k to little brother, invest 1m in ethereum, buy an m3

Leave Venezuela with my parents, buy then a house,keep a few so they will never work again and give away most of the rest

first i thought it was veins in eye then realized not . i like

nice guy

Invest 5m into OMG stake be set for life.

2m dollar mansion. Gwagon. Blonde Gold digger 8 white kids few doggos. Roids. Never having to work for a kike in my life. Priceless.

>Fund a refugee killing skinhead group.

Ftfy

I want to do nothing. I want to expend as little energy as possible. I would buy a Stephen Hawking's chair with the eyeball machine that will talk for me by moving my eyeballs.

buy and rent out 24 300k properties

build my home gym

pay off my wife's student loans

retire, let her run her own business

Hire 100 workers at $100k each.

Live the rest of my life, I could easily live off 10mil from here to the grave.

One million to each of my brothers, tell each of them to keep it in secret
Buy 6 million of property, rent it for the rest of my life
Buy a gas franchise
Make a little hitman network with my savings
Kill people who put in danger my business
Then donate millions to charity, get a few philanthropist awards, come out as an homosexual jew, kill a few house pets in public, appear on cnn due to that, open a restaurant chain as a shadow CEO, divorce but still live with my ex wife, stay low for 10 years then hire a hitman to kill all the Rothschilds and rockefelers but only a few soros

maintain my current portfolio philosophy, go live in the mountains, leave my kids each a 15 million surprise 30ish years from now.

make it 100 million dollars

It depends where you are, Florida doesn't look so bad netting 8%+ yields.. us ausfags net negative

try to make it into 100 million

>1 million to parents
>1 million between siblings
>invest 3 - 5 million into a high deposit yearly account to build interest off or invest it into something that would do it all the more and live of yearly profit made from it.
>Purchase a property just outside my city of where I plan to live for the rest of my life (probs around 1.5 mill mark
>Investment property or two another milllion.
>500,000 k spends on the minimum to do whatever the fuck I want with my girl.

I'll keep dreaming and playing my chump lottery, got to be in it to win it. I feel like I will do so soon. I'll never be a millionaire if I don't, I know my places and my cards. It would take some pretty rare encounters or circumstances for that to change.

Lose it all in bitcoin

buy a house and just jack off and play video games all day.
that's the dream

Paragliding lessons
About 2k, maybe more if you want to become an instructor
Then you can get gear for it and fly all over the place
Buy a boat go wakeboarding
Start mountain biking, get a hardtail and full suspension with all of the best specs
Buy some fast cars and take them to the track
Buy a new car douse it in gasoline and cover it in explosives and watch it explode from a safe distance
Buy a few small houses and burn them all down, claim insurance
Purchase a restaurant. Change their menu from whatever it is to Thai curry. After you have raised your wife's sons to appreciate the family business burn the whole thing to the ground with them in it, collect property and life insurance.
Travel to Thailand and befriend some locals. Stick around for a month or two, become a member of their clique. One day, after you've all banged some ladyboys together, casually bring up that you miss driving your boat and want to rent one to take them all out on a spin. Drive your foreign friends far out to sea and strand them on an island you've secretly rigged with small cameras. Travel home and watch them on your TV, wondering who will eat who first. See them get spotted by a friendly naval ship, and call in your military friend who owes you a favor to napalm strike the island. This might draw some attention to you, in which case you flee to another foreign country, such as North Korea.
Why North Korea? You've thought this through. You use your helicopter to zoom right up to Kim's sweet pad in the dead of night. You snuff him out with his pillow, then take out your pocket knife. You carefully carve off all of his skin and you sew it back together into a Kim suit. His remains burning in the fireplace, you take control of your new nation. You invite some US reporters over to cover a speech, they accept because they're fools. As soon as the cameras are live, you jump out of Kim's skin and yell SURPRISE! IT'S ME, user!

You're good man.

Buy one of those rocket ships then we go to moon and watch earth from the moon. Use the money left over to accumulate more XVG and wait till it goes to $5. Only then do I return to earth to enjoy my gains. Almost too easy lol

Start a business which utilizes the government teet like Bezos and Musk and become a billionaire. I don't even want the money or the women just the power.

Also forgot to mention when I return to earth transfer my gains to Bitmex and go 100x leverage LONG on ripple

set up some trusts, buy some bonds, leave 5m in crypto.
just gonna leave 1m in some bank just in case

there will propably some money left over

Trustfund hipster detected

it's basically impossible to make money doing rentals, i don't even know why people still try
I mean, just think about it
you make a couple hundred dollars a month renting out a house
every few years you need to fix various broken things, foundation issues, garage door, cracks in the wall
replace the roof ($10k+), the central air system ($4k+), etc
at the end of all that you've made no money and you've had to spend all this time dealing with shitty tenants who don't always pay on time and other shit like that
why do this to yourself

>cash out 1mil, file taxes immediately

>rent upscale studio apartment
>fill apartment with comfy furnishings
>get some fast fucking internet
>buy prebuilt monster rig
>proceed to live the rest of my life off of passive crypto gains, living solely off of subway and ultra energy monster delivered via uber eats as i await the inevitable self destruction of human society

This pretty much. I want to sink

>Buy an oceanfront house (2MM)
enjoy your pipe dream, a brainlet like you will never make it

Say fuck you to anyone that ever asks me to do anything for the rest of my life.

put it all in link

Donated 5 millions to blockstream and the other 5 millions to buy bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>Buy 9mil worth of btc
>Leverage 1mil x100 short after the market consolidates from my buy
>Sell all btc at once and have 80mil

This, just buy a reit

is this legit?

Then you won't get 10 million dollars. Ever.

Invest in real estate (1000 rental properties+), have an extensive crypto portfolio, some index funds. For years after that just fuck hot bitches and hot prostitutes and have fun. After about 5 years of fucking hoes and living life, maybe settle down with a bitch and do some constructive shit with the rest of my life.

wat. how does that work

Still waiting for Tuvalu and the Maldives to disappear.

buy ven, wait 3 years and become a crypto billionaire, live off millions in passive income for life