What do I do with rice?

I want to cook some rice and I am too lazy to cook chicken or anything to go with it right now.

How can I make white rice tastier with condiments or simple additions? I want something sweet, no fucking vegetables or anything that are going to make it savory.

HELP I want rice but plain rice gets old fast

It's literally a blank canvas. It can take whatever flavour you add to it. Add what you like. Eat it. Enjoy. Bam.

And what vegetables do you eat that are savoury besides mushrooms? Do you know what that word means?

Seasoned (read: sweetened) rice vinegar or furikake were the top suggestions last time we had a thread like this.

Useless comment
I need something that I have at home. Can these be made with household items?

>too lazy to cook chicken
>no fucking vegetables

>How can I make white rice tastier with condiments or simple additions?

Oh, man! I know a half dozen way to make a simple bowl of rice reall-

>I want something sweet, no fucking vegetables or anything that are going to make it savory.

Cinnamon, sugar, and a splash of milk, you fucking plebeian.

It's not a useless comment. You answered your own inquiry in the OP post.

>How can I make white rice tastier
>with condiments or simple additions

I gave you the benefit of the doubt by answering very truthfully that rice is a blank canvas. That's how we have dishes ranging from pudding to risotto. You are likely to not fuck shit up regardless of what you add to it. That's what having a blank canvas means.

But seriously, are you stupid? What vegetables besides mushrooms are savoury?

>I need something that I have at home.
How are we supposed to know what you have at home? Your household is not indicative of any other household.

> Can these be made with household items?
You are daft. Lurk more or go ask on /b/ where you belong.

>You are daft. Lurk more or go ask on /b/ where you belong.

Implying I'm not from /a and just want a snack

Thank

I didn't make any claims to where you came from, I stated that you belong on /b/. Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit.

I just wanted to eat some anime food

Then look up anime food recipes. We're not here to spoon feed you.

In the future, try to be more articulate and researched. And I do encourage you to lurk more, as this clearly isn't a board you regularly browse and you look like you could use the cooking help. Your mother isn't going to be around forever, user.

Have a good life.

absolutely not you fucking faggot

If I wanted to be articulate and researched I would have gone to reddit's cooking board

'cha

Add ice cream to your rice.
I kid you not, try it. It's surprising at first but taste delicious.

I think you made this person sperg out given the length of what they wrote to your one sentence lol

>Cinnamon, sugar, and a splash of milk
This. My fucking hakujin wife puts cinnamon, sugar, and butter on her rice.

Add condensed milk or milk and sugar

Throw some bleach and ammonia in those bad boys :^)

This. You'd be surprised what flavors you'll experience.
In addition, I'd reheat any leftover rice in the microwave wrapped in tin foil.

Since you are apparently from /a/, go to the International section of your local supermarket, or an Asian supermarket, and get Miso. Shit is comfy af and delicious, too.

A butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Coat the rice in a mixture of all three for sweet rice

Soy sauce

Make curry.

furikake

Not that guy but what do you make with your miso?
i bought some a few months ago but i've just left it in the fridge since i can't come up with anything to use it for.
I did make some miso soup which was alright but nothing amazing. I made it with vegetable stock though since i didn't get dashi ingredients and they're not available in local stores.

I did try adding it as flavoring to a couple different dishes but it didn't work out well.

>no fucking vegetables

Fat fuck detected