What's the worst food/cooking experience you have ever had?

What's the worst food/cooking experience you have ever had?

I once spilled boiling coffee all over my balls when I was chilling with them out once. Pic related.

Once had a pretzel with no salt, I complained about it on Yelp.

I once nearly bit my tongue when eating a croissant

My waiter once sneered at me, but I'm pretty sure it was an accident

I once ate something and then hours later it came out of my ass.

Once at a sushi bar, I was served regular soy sauce instead of low sodium soy sauce.

i fell in love with a barista and he ruined my life

My dad made a cheesecake and I dropped it

Bought Indian roti takeout
Dip Indian roti in Indian curry sauce
diarrhea 2.5 hours later

Since the diarrhea incident I never dip Indian roti in Indian curry sauce again, I just eat the roti bland. The curry sauce tastes great but I choose comfort over taste.

POO

The cheese wasn't melted on my egg mcmuffin this one time.

With much bravado I attempted to shift all of the orange cheese powder from the top to the bottom of the Kraft Mac N Cheese packet which had a catastrophic failure where my fingers gripped. With too strong of a flick the cheese powder exploded out and covered the kitchen intensely. I cursed.

I'm pretty sure it's not the fact that you dipped your roti into the curry that gave you diarrhea but rather that the food itself disagreed with you. Roti + Dal curry is nothing like mixing milk + OJ.

I once believed I was baking bread but it turned out to be my newborn daughter.

r u ok?

>about 10 or 15 years ago
>living in apartment above a bakery
>one day, going through fridge
>leftover chicken and broth made from bones, skin etc.
>decide to make big batch of homemade chicken noodle soup
>use noodles from my cupboard
>didn't know bakery was struggling with a flour beetle problem
>didn't know flour beetles could burrow into boxes of pasta
>soup is finished, dish myself up a big bowl
>get a couple bites into it, notice something odd
>fucking flour beetle larvae floating in soup
>don't remember if I actually threw up or not but I def gagged
>threw out rest of soup
>that was most of the leftovers I had left in the house
>Iwassomad.cbr
>since then all flour, pasta, rice etc. go in airtight containers even though I've moved twice since then and (I think) got rid of the flour beetles years ago

Did you ever..by any chance..do fried fries, fried eggs, bacon or anything with fried in the name...without clothes?

I almost choked to death on a mozarella stick as a child.

Who hasn't?

...wait, mozzarella stick is what an uncle calls his penis, correct?

Seek the services of a psychologist.

Started a grease fire in my first apartment. I was trying to pan fry beer battered mushrooms with no idea how it worked, so I poured beer into the hot oil.

Recently I actually learned how to cook and grilled a delicious pizza for lunch. I let it sit on the table to rest and went to my computer for a moment. I heard a noise and thought my dog pulled something out of the garbage, but could see from my room that he wasn't anywhere near the garbage can. In the dining room, I found he pulled my freshly grilled pizza off of the table and it landed face-down on the floor. Needless to say, I scraped up what I could salvage and shot my dog.