The best

The best.

Other urls found in this thread:

getmonero.org/2018/02/11/PoW-change-and-key-reuse.html
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wzzs6/monero_team_accused_of_embezzling_60000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE BEST

Out of the top 20 coins by cap it goes up the fastest, except maybe at times ETH or ZCL. I spend about 70% of my time with my stack on XMR, 20% on ETH and the other 10% in cash riding out dips.

Its going nowhere. Well, it'll probably go down a bit.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I ONLY HAVE 100

lol you need to sell that like right now. No seriously like in the next 5 hours.

I mine it, what should I sell for?

Right now? USDT.

Then buy the blood that is coming.

Safest bet and probably the nicest return is going to be ETH. Many coins won't come back. XMR is one that won't come back.

Thsese fools are in despair. Pull up tradeview and look at the MACD on a daily chart. You will see the momentum is good

Compare the XMR to ETH pairing and you will also see that in the long run XMR beats ETH.

Yeah? And why’s that, Mr. Insider Knowledge?

Its all going down. Way down. Its starting tonight. Bitcoin will break 9k for a bit and a massive sell off will ensue. Its going to 4k.

A lot of altcoins will nearly zero and won't recover. XMR kinda will. But it'll never be over $200 again that's for sure.

This is not insider knowledge. Plenty of prominent people are warning that BTC is going to 4k.

Full retarded. The daily MACD for all of these coins is bullish. You would need the richest and most retarded whale to sell everything and then the only thing that would happen is we would be back in a month and there would be one less whale.

>just want to buy stuff on the internet
>rest of world speculating on crypto
>currencies now fluctuate wildly for no obvious reason
>monerod takes an entire day to sync a month of blocks
REEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF XMR

use a remote node.

(OP)
its forking and changing pow soon. lots of investors are getting pissed (miners)
>all those vega cards

Look at Alex Jones over here. When challenged he can only repeats his original nonsense prediction, with a vague mention of "prominent people."

ok so no info then got it lol

$6k sellers awaiting a dip that isn’t gonna come

"An unknown amount of monero"
What is a FBI honeypot?

>60% of the monero network controlled by botnets
Yeah nah

mansplain please

Yeah plenty of prominent retards on Veeky Forums have been saying it a little too loudly, for a little too long now. I see that.

Bald assertions are all thats needed to back up any statement around here, don't you know? Saying it louder and more often IS more information. What else do you need?

>its forking and changing pow soon. lots of investors are getting pissed (miners)
>>all those vega cards
What did he mean by this?

Step aside, noob

lol

Uh no, Monero is not going to change its algo because lots of people are mining it. That's literally what they want. More miniers = more network security.

Will these bear cucks fuck off already? You got your correction to the 200 day MA. In fact in broke through it and now bitcoin is back where it belongs riding its 200 day which it will probably do for another 6 months or so. Any weakhanded noob that was going to sell already sold.

hurrr, it will literally make possible for even more people mine with a profit

What is this change you speak of?
Is it ETH going POS?
t. out of the loop

getmonero.org/2018/02/11/PoW-change-and-key-reuse.html

Its about damn time to ditch monero. Developers also embezzled 60k USD from the FFS.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wzzs6/monero_team_accused_of_embezzling_60000/

Even the lead monero developer fluffypony embezzled 1 Million USD for his company.

Did you read that? That's good news for regular miners such as ourselves, you mong.
Okay, it's clear you're just spreading misinformation for whatever reason.
This is correct

you're gonna let all those investments in the mining ecosystem of monero to just crash?

good luck with the pow change really. you're gonna be in red. screenshot this.

How is ASIC resistance a bad thing?
The essence of the change is to let consumer grade electronic be usable for mining, to reduce the risk of centralization.

Monero is healthy. Now piss off.

>getmonero.org/2018/02/11/PoW-change-and-key-reuse.html
This is good for Monero miners and Monero's network, you dumbfuck. If Cryptonight has become ASIC compromised the entire network is subject to corruption. Any changes they make to the algo will not disturb the intended effectiveness of CPU/GPU mining, it'll just further discourage and fuck over anyone trying to build a Cryptonight ASIC.

That article made me even more bullish on Monero.

delusional poopcoin

>buy signal

it is a great contender for longevity, agreed, but im having doubts that it'll actually prove to be a good investment for anything other than mining, and use-cases. i dont actually see myself investing in this in the markets

better storage of value than BTC perhaps?

if only he wasn't a BTC cuck and actually gave a damn about making Monero a valuable alternative..

not if you ask fluffy... he prefers BTC

It's still down, in term of BTC.