How many times can i reuse oil? I have been using the same oil to fry everyday for almost a week now...

how many times can i reuse oil? I have been using the same oil to fry everyday for almost a week now. Is it time to change it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Dispose-of-Cooking-Oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it can be changed every fort-night

You shouldn't be frying everyday. It isn't healthy.

Maybe he owns a restaurant.

When I worked at Taco Bell we changed it every 4-6 months

You can re-use oil dozens of times, assuming you filter it occasionally and store it not exposed to air/heat/light.

When it's no longer good you should be able to tell from the smell and the color.

In the restaurant I worked at, we changed the oil every week, but we filtered it every day. IIRC, don't leave it unattended for too long (more than 1 day), and never put it in the refrigerator, even if you take it out every day.

i used to fry once a week but then i realized that i was frying like a retard using a pan and cutting the chicken too big, now that i learned i can eat my food warm every day.
Plus at least i eat my tenders with salad and little dressing

>never put it in the refrigerator

Why would you take it out of the fryer at all, aside from filtering it?

Why is it unhealthy?

At the rate your going once every 3 or so months. It should be changed if you notice any weird flavours though. A distinct banana taste in any fried foods should be a sign that it's time to change your oil.

IIRC, one of the owners said he always saw his mother doing it. The kind of person who always has an answer to everything, be they right or wrong.
He did it 2 or 3 times, until one of the cooks told him to stop doing that shit.

is there a not insane way of disposing of oil? i dont need a candle
wikihow.com/Dispose-of-Cooking-Oil

Flush it in toilet or something

>eating fried food everyday
>doesnt know if its healthy

this is why youre unhealthy.

Why is it unhealthy?

You should be able to use your oil at home for a long time. The restaurant I work in changes the oil twice a week, but those fryers get used at least a hundred times a day whereas yours gets used once.

pour into a glass jar, leftover from jelly or pickles or something
then throw it away.

that way raccoons don't get into your garbage and fuck shit up.

That's disgusting. When I was a kid I worked at Taco Bell. I changed the oil every week. It was actually kind of fun being the deep fry cook there. I was a little sad when they moved me to the steamer and gave a retarded guy my old spot. I wonder if he changed the oil every week.

Look around for a nearby restaurant, sometimes they have a disposal bin out back and might let you use it.
Otherwise let it solidify in a jar and dump it out into the compost or something.

Don't do this, it clumps up with any other fat and grease in the sewage system and solidifies. You're making giant kidney stones and breaking pipes and clogging filters.

Basically, if the food you're making tastes a bit rank, it's time to change the oil.

I just dump my used fryer oil in the back yard

Use it until it starts to get murky and gloopy, then change it ASAP.

Advertise it for free collection online. There's probably someone trying to run a diesel engine on used cooking oil, and old saturated stuff is best for that. Just needs filtering and you're good.

that is impossible. The oil would have gone bad. Even if you didn't use it every day there would still be food particles in the oil going bad.
and I'm sure taco bell fries every day. The oil would be black sludge

wtf

NEVER cook twice with the same oil.

Shut up you fucking moron.

He's right.
NEVER do this.
Instead use the oil to grease up your fingers and play with your own bumhole like a real fastfood professional. And when you are good enough move onto doing it to a friend.

Put it in a bucket and sell it to the owners of the closest Chinese restaurant

just throw it on some grass outside

Massive amounts of calories, lots of saturated and trans fats, increased acrylamide intake.