Where my bears at? I see Reddit is full blown on bulls cock and its starting to spill out in here

Where my bears at? I see Reddit is full blown on bulls cock and its starting to spill out in here.

still waiting its been a while tetherd at 8k. i can wait.

Right here my dude

I'd take a 1 year bear market to be able to hug a bear. They look so soft and fluffy.

Bottom bear or top bull, OP?

You got btfo. Has to feel bad. “G-guys... it’s at $25k now. When is will it hit $8k so I won’t lose! WHEN”

Veeky Forums hates bears because it actually requires knowledge and skill to make money in a bear market. Any retard can make money when its bullish

right here buddy, is it time to come out now?

You're a delusional gambling idiot. You will burned, just like the rest who tried and failed.

Thats why reddit is perma bullish. The normier you get, more bullish you are.

Instead be a bear. Just sell high, dont get emotionally attached on your coins and buy them low again while reddit is "hodling" them like i hold my nutsack when I dump it on them.

i am scared guys

maybe i will but it wont be from gambling because i dont get greedy and dont speculate. i base trades off what i can see and any relevant news articles. Look at the futures due to expire tomorrow and then look back at the last 2 times a large batch of futures was due to expire and look what the price did.

I actually gave up. It's obviously bull time again.

I hate bears because I had a comfy thing going on, swing-trading alts and stacking more BTC.

Now you fucks broke everything and the alts just follow what Bitcoin does to the extreme.

Botter here. Can't wait for the real bear market. No concerns about profit. A purge is needed to make crypto cozy again.

It will never get cozy again.

It's going to become like the stockmarket.

You afraid of competition? This is on you commie bulls. Do you think retarded normies are endless resource that will push prices 10000% every year without a drop? Someobody has to drop it on them mate..

25k delusional

increasingly worried bear reporting in

I'm here guiz just put up x100 leveraged short
let's do this boys, who's with me ?

*tips hat april* we’ll see

This but unironically. Bulls are fucking dead

were not in april, also to get it to 20k last time tether was used to pump it ( which is fraud) wiat till this comes out...

How many times are we going to touch 9k before it breaks?

bears are fags

holy shit i hope bulls can just physically die

touch my bear

Yeah someone has, just wait until it's above $100k first.

You make it sound like anybody wants the bear market, when you've stupidly bought btc at 19k then hodled till 16k then sold, then bought back at 13k, then sold at 11, then bought back at 9k, then sold at 8k, you automatically become a bear, those who are bullish are hodlers who want to dump their bags the very second the market goes up, and that'll bring us back here anyways, truth is deep inside no-one is bullish, we can't see btc spring up without panic selling for fear of being a bag holder/

MUH TETHER fucking sheep

i went into tether at 9k. i'm not feeling too confident about the huge dump anymore, but we'll see. if it breaks 9.2k i'll just buy back in because better safe than sorry. chinese new year is right around the corner though

is that what you did?

You need to kys, why don't you stupid bear wannabe traders go try your foolishness in the stock or forex market. You will be liquidated tonight as BTC breaches 12k

also the fact that these alt coin ''companies'' ( i dont know how to call them ) have never made revenue but are valued millions and sometimes billions, to me is a sign that that the whole market is overvalued.

To me it’s a sign you have no idea wtf you’re going on about

short from 8500, holla!

this is what people refuse to acknowledge as well, apart from a few of the top 10 coins most are useless but people keep throwing money at them thinking they cant loose.

how can TRX have a market cap of 3bln without having any assets and having ever generated revenue.
its like buying $APPL at 1500$ for share instead of 150, everything is way overvalued. doesnt mean it cant keep going up, as long as retards keep buying it. evidently most of the crypto investors are very low iq people and buy overpriced coins with the hope of selling it to the next guy.

soon or later you run out of retards and price starts crashing.
i also believe the whole market cap is inflated, meaning there really arent 430bln usd in it but way less.

>mumbling intensifies

you so fucking retarded to even see greentext when its not green
>you must be typical bear seller

>i also believe the whole market cap is inflated, meaning there really arent 430bln usd in it but way less.
do you even know what mcap is?

They're due to expire tomorrow?

no
14th

Is Gondola a bear?

I think no, but I am one, at least

Whenever reddit thinks a thing, you know it has got to be wrong

Remember December when there were people over there unironically buying at the ATH?

You see, I myself only *ironically* buy at the all time high

These are the same people now ejaculating on breaking 7.8k resistance when 2 weeks ago they were holding their bags they bought at 20k even though biggest biztards could tell them its retarded.

The market just crashed like hell and these are the prices left. People are still buying, so obviously they’re prices the market can bear. Whatever. Eat a cock faggot

>Hello /r/ I just decided to take the leap of faith and officially become a Bitcoin investor! Just bought my first 0.01 Bitcoin at 19000! Can't wait to HODL with you guys! To the moon!

Bearcuck here. We are in for a treat soon. If you check the chart on 4 hours or so you'll see we went up quite a bit from the last dip or crash...time we visit there again for a test of support.
Bull cucks are fags, and delusional. All signs point to us going down but they just won't give up with their unsustainable pumps.

Exactly it's unsustainable

If the meme chart is right, was going back to 7k not return to the mean?

It's going to steadily climb up, because we're in for another loop around the rollercoaster.

We're bull now, congrats to the folks who shorted the drop.

You are an idiot. Even the most bullish people agree that all the coins are overvalued to he'll at this point in time. Gladly kill yourself bullfag. We told you to sell last week and buy back in cheaper. You and 90 percent of biz were too stupid to obey the bears. Now you will suffer

Tethered and fiated up. We're going down. Overbought.

Is this 8gag's new strategy to shit up the board?

The meme chart had a despair phase that we never hit. That would have been 2-3k

t. wants everyone to sell so he can buy up their bags cheap

this tiny bull isn't enough to scare away the big bear thats been around since 20k

Nice rejection bearbros. These cucks cant even break 9.2k. You can clearly see who is living chad life and doesnt rush things, instead takes bullcucks dinner and has fun while everything is red. When moment comes we are going up ATH just to dump it again on same crowd.

IDK, I saw a lot of despair coming from anyone who bought @ >10k

>icx changing the way we think about vending machines
>xvg changing the way we think about privacy
>ltc changing the way we think about silver
Blockchain is r e v o l u t i o n a r y.
IDGAF about your fiat scam coin valuations.

Exactly this. I want 3 poorfags to sell their .03 btc so it can drastically effect the market price. You and anyone else who comments this are completely fucking retarded. Kys
If all of biz right now dumped their btc it would drop by 2 cents maybe.

7 isn't the mean, sub 6 is.

Bearish as fuck here, BTC going beyond 15k just can't happen. This is not how a market works, money flows from the 95% to the 5%. Honestly this bubble has burst, smartmoney left and all thats left is people's hopes and dreams of it going up even more.

BTC IS A PONZI, don't fucking argue with it. It is.

We're posting on Veeky Forums ffs, if I'm going to be shitposting, it might as well be halfway beneficial

Pretty sure 6k was when it STARTED to bloat, and with the passing of time, 8k is the mean, and now we're going for another loop

I believe the bloat was 5K, and we don't return to upper mean, we return to lower mean after despair. There was no despair, 1-2 days isn't despair. I could be wrong, but that's why I'm on the side. I may miss a few points of gain, but I won't lose anything but potential.

I'm here baby!!

No, it started to bloat at 100$. 2013 was the beartrap. Even 2k is overvalued. BTC worked fine under 1k.

>sheep
Funny, coming from the guy who bought in $15k+ because everyone was buying BTC. But yeah, just le HODL my dudebro. We're all gonna make it bruh. BASED CHAIRMAN will take us to lambo land and make us all rich or whatever. We are le early adopters after all. Crypto is muh global currency, banks will be eliminated, government issued currency will die, 200 trillion mcap 2020, etc or whatever..

I wish the bullrun never happened and we were hovering around 1k endlessly instead

I'll admit, I am tempted when I see so many bullish forecasts
But in my gut I feel that we just haven't tested the bottom's support for real yet enough
Also there's that deal with the low volume