Why the fuck does everyone on this board hate subway? hot herb+cheese bread + provolone + steak/ham any day...

Why the fuck does everyone on this board hate subway? hot herb+cheese bread + provolone + steak/ham any day. The service is ok and it's pretty clean.

It makes you want to rape children?

Eat Fresh!

WA LA

>left hand of the forbidden one.jpg

Don't make me post the set please

Do it faggot

The meat and cheese is sub par. Go to a real deli one day and you should understand.

The spokesperson was a molester.

They jew you big time. Unless the artisan making the sandwich is willing to break the rules you end up with a pathetic amount of meat and cheese with an overwhelming amount of filler.

Subway isn't cheap. Most local delis are competitive with subway and you get much better value for only a dollar or two more.

Everyone loves subway. Every day at work or when hanging out with friends there are one or two naggers who won't shut up and always insist on eating at subway. I can deal with eating subway about once a week but I do not appreciate having to eat subway 5 times a week.

Subways menu is boring. They really don't have anything on their menu that captures my curiosity.

if you ask for falf a sandwich they put it in the oven half the time.
This is not how it works. Half a sandwich doesnt melt the cheese or toast the bread twice as fast

You have a social disorder.

Why do you suggest that my feelings about subway indicate a social disorder?

Is not subscribing to subway fandom a sign of a social disorder?

I don't hate subway, but for the price you can usually get much better.

It's kinda like McDonalds for burgers if McDonalds charged twice as much. Sure you could get a burger there, but why not go to a pub and get something much better.

You go to subway because you know what you're gonna get and can't be bothered to find a good deli/sandwhich place in an area.

It's not your opinion, it's the manner in which you elaborate it.

I just hate the fucking Indians or whatever they are that can't speak english. It wasn't always like this.

Didn't they bomb Pearl Harbor or something?

Australian hours in effect.

I delineated my thoughts as to make the reasons why I dislike subway perfectly clear. That way others can understand some of the problems with subway. Rather than expressing myself with an ambiguous statement or vague opinion I chose to be somewhat specific.

Can you kindly iterate some examples of the elaboration that lead you to believe I have a social disorder?

This desu

I used to go in and just ask for my sub and get friendly service

Now it's filled with brown people who literally have 0 manners and who treat me like shit. It's not a good enough meal for me to listen to some shit stain scream "COMBO OR NOT" at me

Seriously, man. Motherfuckers trying to put double meat on sandwich before I even ask. Wish they would go back to where they came from with their thieving selves.

SUBWAY IS AMAZING

I saw a lot of weird shitty combinations of toppings for sandwiches at Subway and I wanted to try one tonight. It was the best thing I had in years

>footlong sandwich
>pizza sub with extra marinara
>teriyaki chicken
>extra olives
>chocolate chip cookies

Will try a new mix next time but adding the cookies in it definitely makes it better.

I got mild food poisoning last time I ate there and their service was shit.

Because literally EVERY single sub shop has better subs. Even the king of mediocrity Jimmy Johns is better. Theres literally no reason to ever go to Subway

>I got sick and ate food earlier so it MUST have been them!

literally retarded

because old blood left and pampered bitch ass new blood came in?\

I fucking love subway; best fast food restaurant in existance

For the price of one footlong sandwich, I can get a burger in a real restaurant here. It's just way too expensive for me

Yes there is. Their $5 foot long where at the end you can get all the vegetables and it doesn't cost more. Other places around here are $6.75~ for half a sub.

Any of you ever hear of a sub chain called Drex subs? It's in Northern NY...they advertise on a radio station I listen to and it sounds like my kinda place...they have deep fryed clams as a side!!!

5 dollar footlong hasn't been a thing for over 2 years.

I'm not a Fussy Frank but I think Subway is pretty okay. Usually let them HMU with a foot long BMT, Italian bread. Cheese and toasted. Lettuce, red onion, gherkin. Some spicy chipotle sauce. I'll generally make that a meal deal - get a cookie and beverage with it. Works out pretty cheap.

Why do you eat it so frequently if you hate it? I think it's average but still havnt eating it in about a year.

How can any one think subway is expensive in any way what so ever? I go to which wich and it's like $15 for a meal and at subway it's like $8 just a little less meat. If you tinkerbells think $8 is a lot for a sub and drink you shouldn't be eating at any sub place at all.

Subway is alright

I try to heavily limit the amount of cold cuts I eat though though

turns your vice for food into a vice for 17 year olds. but in all seriousness they're mediocre and expensive just like all sandwich shops.

when i think of subway i can only think of plastic vegetables. plus theyre too dry imo. theyre nothing special. if im gonna pay for food i dont want only the food but the whole experience. subway is a lesser one.

I get a chopped salad from there, they're a corporate entity where I go and they don't hook me up with any deals or extra meat or cheese even though I'm friendly with the owner. The salad is whatever, but if I'm really hungry its ok. Would always rather make one at home and bring it to work than eat out, but that's true of every place.

Spicy Italian chopped salad, provolone and pepper jack, green peppers, banana peppers, red onions, spinach and jalapeƱos, with added Buffalo chicken in lieu of dressing.

I go to there every once in a while. Not bad though the sandwiches start tasting alike. I remember reading something about them.

i had a bad experience there once. i ordered a sub with some specific requests, not too much, and now i cant stop molesting little kids

I met Jared Fogle in person at the age of ten. He was going on tour talking to kids at elementary schools about eating right. I shook his hand and talked to him a little after his speech, and looking back he was pretty awkward.

Oh, and Subway is shit.

Why haven't we put these """"""""""""people""""""""""" in camps yet?

It's sandwiches on the lower end of mediocre built on bread that's truly awful. And it's success comes from an ad campaign featuring a fat pedo convincing people it was a healthy fast food option. It's something people eat because they think it's healthy, not because it tastes good. And now it's fucking everywhere.

That's hateful on many levels.

lol someone signed that literal piece of shit picture

>it's pretty clean

I've worked at Subway, I assure you it is not.

Me too, where did you live? I was in cleveland tennessee

I use to be a truck driver and one time i went in to get some food and the meat was all sitting out the open with flies all over it.

I just left...