What are some good ways to use nacho cheese doritos in cooking...

what are some good ways to use nacho cheese doritos in cooking? My mom keeps buying them because she thinks I like them and I usually end up throwing the bag away behind her back. I'm not sure how to explain this, but she's emotionally fragile. she remembers what I liked when I was a kid and if I up and say I don't like it anymore she gets distraught and starts crying and I have to calm her down and convince her I still like Doritos, chocolate milk, goldfish crackers and red mountain dew. I don't actually like any of that but I play along when I visit because it devastates her if I decide that something I used to like is complete garbage. It goes beyond food, I'm not going to get into clothes and entertainment. I'll just say I humor her and graciously accept her gifts to make her feel very happy. Anyway, I'm tired of throwing out a large bag of Doritos every week and I want to learn how to use them. Also Code Red mountain dew if you have any suggestions, I'll save a couple cans to chase my liqour and trash the rest, I really don't like soda. However when I make pancakes I use Code Red instead of water and they are amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cppOojKBNko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Loaded nachos.

Use them as part of a breading? idk senpai

I make a red onion/cilantro/lemon mix, then throw it on some doritos with cheese. Put that shit in the oven. preddy radical din din.

Sorry about your mom btw, my family thinks I'm retarded too.

>senpai
Faggot

Crush and mix with the cheese topping on a mac & cheese.

mash it into a powder and coat chicken with it or use it as a breading for making home made cheese sticks. As for the code red, no clue. I hate that stuff to begin with.

Tell her you want to start a new leaf and cut out 3 junk foods. Tell her how pained you'll be to get rid of nachos but for the best mammy..

It's a wordfilter you ignorant redditor.

youtube.com/watch?v=cppOojKBNko

Your mother needs to see a professional, user. That's not healthy behavior.

>Doritos Consomme
what the actual fuck

This. Can do the same with various flavors of goldfish.

I would suggest you get your mum to see a doctor because that isn't normal, it seems like she's depressed or has other issue. Good luck user.

Tell her you've ate so much you're sick of them. Works for me.

This.

Alternatively, tell her you decided to go on a diet so you have to cut out soda, chips, etc.

Crush them up and use as a topping for baked mac and cheese

Probably your best bet if you're dead set on using them. Basically find things to substitute them for breadcrumbs in. Try making Mexican style meatloaf with them or something.

Spend a weekend in the county jail O.

You'll see some of them most wonderful uses of the shit food like Doritos,chili cheese Fritos, ramen, freeze dried coffee etc...

crush the goldfish and doritos until they're fine enough to be used as breading
or make them into a powder and go all-out with batter instead (add an egg and some milk)

Breeding you say?