Make me a Millionaire

I have $2,000 to invest using Kraken's exchange. What should I buy and hold to make my $2k into $1 million over the next 5-10 years? Right now the two I leaning on going all in on are XRP and XLM. What would you all suggest I do to reach my goal?

LINK

LOL

Buy something like AMB or VEN

holding XLM myself and you are not going to get $1M with $2K....

HA

How much starting capital do you think is needed to get to $1 million over the next decade?

What if i'm just trying to get a chunky down payment for a home?

Turn the 2k into 50k+ and reinvest it into crypto to reach a million. Turning 2k directly into a million is very hard. You would need to find a coin worth $0.01 and wait until it reaches $100+. It's like asking for the next bitcoin which is unlikely to happen

I see it hitting $5 at the absolute max ever... and that's being super optimistic.

2000$ is possible. I know people who bought BTC for 200$ and cashed out at over 500k$

Right now I have 1 ETH and .032 BTC in Gemini just dabbling a little. I want to expand out and Kraken seemed to be the best exchange by way of customer service and overall professionalism (i.e. they are responsive and don't seem shady). I trying to free up capital piece by piece and right now I am going to put $2k into Kraken. I was likely going to buy $1k each of XRP and XLM. As I go forward, any suggestions on where else I should invest? Is LINK a meme or is it legit? I haven't done much research on it, but I know people on here often push it. Any advice is appreciated.

This. LINK has fucking MASSIVE potential. Once it hits main net its going to be too late for you poorfags

Is LINK listed on any trustworthy exchanges? Where is the best place to buy?

if you're just going to blindly buy what strangers on the internet tell you to, enjoy losing your money. christ

Binance. If you use my referal ill send a few linkies your way. just reply back to this with your Ref=22066579

with your address*

I am registering now, do I only use "22066579" as the referal code? Or, do I need the Ref= as well?

binance.com forward slash questionmark then ref=22066579

Isn't LINK just a meme or are you guys seriously buying it?

help yourself nolinker

Step one: Don't use kraken

Buy Link.

Literally do your own fucking research and you'll realise what this can do. This solves a real world problem with getting non-blockchain info onto the block chain and nothing but link can do it. You all FUDed the fuck out of ETH when it hit in aug 2015. 2 years from now those who buy in now will be millionaires

If you were able to get verified on Kraken, just throw a dart at any coin and you will make it with your luck.

JNT but not on Kraken. You can use Bibox without any verification.

$10000 margin sell xbt 5x leverage

Check out eos. Link is overhyped.

Alright boys what's the LINK EOY projection?

Know someone who started with less than $5000. Was up to half a million. Its not possible in a downtrend, but it can happen again.