No amount of money will ever buy your youth back

>no amount of money will ever buy your youth back

>what is testosterone enanthate?

>testosterone is not the same as time travel

this

also Arnold isn't aging too well

Why would you want to be young?

Check out epithalon and stem cell injections.

Carbon 60 Olive Oil will make you live longer and improve energy as proven by studies on lab rats

tfw I look better the older I get
even going bald is OK somehow

>tfw we are all going to die.

Thats why you have to make enough money to buy a perfect youthful clone body 50 years in the future

>Implying I don’t welcome death

I'm only 31 and crypto has let me stop wagecucking. Do you know how fucking massive that is! I'm fucking semi-retired at 31. That's like the best of all worlds!

Im 23

>implying my fortune from LINK exploding won't sustain me for cosmic eons.
Not even the heat death of the universe shall kill us LINK marines.

Plastic surgery says otherwise, senpai

I wish I was older so twinks would like me

include a low calorie, minimal sleep, high cardio lifestyle with minimal red meat and fat and you can extend your life.

>no amount of money will ever allow me to penetrate the big titty teen Stacys I see every day on my wagenigger commute to work
why live

what...are they?

i don't doubt that you get a longer life (look at skinny vegan centenarians) but there's a thing called quality of life too.

>tfw missed the time to fuck young kinky girls without going to jail before they age like a sack of potatoes at 30s
>missing out on all the fun normies activity
>"how was your teenage years daddy?"
>having to tell my children I was a fucking basement dweller

Are you stupid OP? We are literary living in the best timeline ever. In 50 years you will be able to live forever, change everything about the way you look, be how young/old you would want to be. Relive all the good memories. The only thing you have to do is to make it by then. You have 50 years to make it into the upper class, any monkey could do given this time frame. Just lol if you don't make it.

Don't make stupid purchases once you get some pocket change money from crypto. Think about the long term. There are a lot of stuff I wish I would have experienced as a young fellow. This is literary my second chance on getting it.

>B-but I don't want to wait 50 years
Shut the fuck up and be happy that the option at least exists. Imagine all the terrible shit people had to go thru for thousands of years, yet with no second chance.

Ascended.

you just made my feels a million times worse

this but also HGH and BPC

arnold came from a time when people didn't know wtf they were doing and popping steroids like candy

What is Crispr/Cas9 for one million? Plus the earliest projection of human transcendence is around 2070, if you life until then and funnel a ton into research you could be the first memebot.

In 5 years or less everything will end on a Wednesday for an eternity and you won't remember anything and then crystals will divide out power and justice

Extremely optimistic imo. You might be able to extend life by some decades but to live forever would have a very slim chance in our lifetime

>tfw 19 and just barely old enough to have made it in the crypto boom, and just barely smart enough to not blow gains, and instead start a business

Am I gonna make it?

You can steal some of my stories if you want. It's like Costanza always said
>It's not a lie if you believe it

>tfw 23
>spend all my time playing video games

it's truly incredible that you might not be wrong
the present really is the most exciting time one could ever hope to live in

though part of me wishes I was an attractive blonde 18-year-old boy in 1980's Los Angeles, I just graduated high school and it's the summer before I go off to college

I live in complete hedonism, smoking joints all day and driving around in my 560SL, having non-commital sex with pretty girls and doing blow at nightclubs

In mid-august I veer off the PCH and die, having known a life of only pleasure

Maybe just don't get in the clothing business unless your dad owns a marketing company.
>t. started a tshirt business at 17 like a basic bro brainlet

Why? You don't think we will be able to extend our lives with the help of USB backup by then? And what about cryonics?

This post confirms my idea that Biz is R9k with hookers and blow

I'm doing ecommerce and SMM, but yeah I'm not touching my own PERSONAL apparel company.

My second business was an esports jersey business(late 2016). Went really well.

You could always make a deal with the devil.

ME TOO. Just imagine living in 1984 Miami, ripped as a greek god and surrounded by sweet braaapers. All of this will be possible in the future. Just have patience, 50 years might seem long, but it really isn't.

is 22 old yet?

No, I'm 23. 25> is old. You still have time.

user, have you seen what it's like to be a blonde 18 year old in miami TODAY?

I grew up in Tampa(which is like miami-lite), and with my crypto gains and now recurring income I am living like a fucking king. I have my own condo, office, and now, because of my business, I'm managing social media for all of the big restaurants here. I'm completely financially independent. And I was stacking FUCKING FRUIT at Publix this time last year.

AFAIK you're still considered dead if you are a cryopreserved human. People don't know if it is even possible to revive those people. They might just be plain dead like a normal person who is six feet under. USB backup is interesting because of the difficulties of making sure that it is really your conscience and not just a copy of your brain but I'd be more than happy if it turns out to be the real deal.

I'm from Europe and all my perceptions about miami life is from the movie Blow with Johnny Depp.

You're too young you will certainly fuck up along the way

I plan on telling them how i made it 'trading crypto' in the 2010s. I'll jazz it up like the wolf of wall street.

Tfw actually sat in a dark room and got tips on cryptos to invest from other neets on a japanese image board

Okay, modernize it, make it a little smaller, keep the same beaches and make the girls just as hot.

That's tampa or miami in current year.

>wealthy thirty something men fuck hot girls in range from 16 to what ever they want
>mediocre thirty something men have one used up late twenties or thirty something roastie
>poor thirty something men are on /a/ /r9k/ or /mlp/ or jerking off to video games characters

>wealthy fourty something men can be in relationship with twenty something quality girl and get away with it
>mediocre fourty something men can have a solid marriage with a thirty something roastie willing to settle down
>poor fourty something men are on suicide watch or doing some humiliating low pay slave job and no woman would be caught dead with them

>wealthy fifty something men can have solid family life or hunt down a used up thirthy something roastie
>mediocre fifty something men are usually sleeping next to a fifty something almost granny
>poor fifty something men are already essentially dead or hobos

yeah, though I suppose the grass is always greener 30 years in the past

I wonder if the people living there at the time actually enjoyed the aesthetics and music and all that stuff
If I was lucky enough to live in that time I'd probably be born as some poorfag anti-normie who despises everyone and their culture, then kills himself

tfw I'm not Danny Duncan

I live in Denver but I'm gonna drive to LA (or maybe Miami) for the first time this spring break, I hope it's as much of a shithole as it promises to be
The grittier the better, with as many dilapidated 80's grocery stores and yellowed dimly-backlit signs as possible

> if bitcoin was around in earlier i couldve paid for my dads cancer treatment or at least a proper burial plot

I wish I was a crypto millionaire so I could drop out of college. TFW you chose the wrong career path and you have over a 100 credits.There is no turning back. :(

user, please put your FUCKING phone away and go to the back to finish up those prevention plus CBTs.

Just switch bro

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

all of this is very true, i have a few correlating stories but the one id like to say is that my 50 something boss makes like 2k a day and is banging a hot ass 20 something girl