FastChef
FastChef

All these walton cucks bahahaha

Supergrass
Supergrass

Reminder this shitcoin still has no white paper

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Confido had a white paper, who gives a shit.

Also they do have a technical paper although translated badly, they should have a new one coming in two weeks!

Booteefool
Booteefool

$500?? More like $50 at the top desu.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

eventhough I´m huge fan of the project, I am realistic and think this will be 1$ EOY max. this shitcoin doesnt even have white paper or working product, just meaningless "partnerships"

TechHater
TechHater

Assuming crypto marketcap hits 1.2 trillion (3x what it is now), and VeChain is a top 5 crypto (taking Cardano's current place)... We would be at $65-75 per VEN.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

nice try walton cuck

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

$0.20
buy good coins like DBC and TEL instead

farquit
farquit

Yeap realistically this, worst case scenario 40 - 100 for an amazing eoy crypto bullrun

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Who would you listen to?

This guy or some Veeky Forumstard shitcoin hunter?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

But but but walton rfid patents ven no whitepaper reeeeeeeee

Bidwell
Bidwell

Honestly I think $50-$100 EOY is conservative. I think the entire market will grow into the 5-6 trillion range. I think this will be a top 10 coin, and I think $150 is a decent starting place. I could legitimately see it at $1000 depending on THOR demand after mainnet launches and how quickly businesses hop on.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

this guy is best konown as a fraud artist. no that he has collaborated with that shady sunny guy, this will be fraud of the century. so you could actually make money whit this scamcoin if you time your sell correctly

Evilember
Evilember

ven chain is wannt be walten cone

StonedTime
StonedTime

One day bro one day...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit