VeChads get in here

What are your price predictions for EOY?

I'm thinking $500

$25 desu

$30

$100

$60

Inb4 salty walties

$120.

Maybe fifteen dollars. This is just another case of dumb Norman thinking something can make ALL of them rich by doing nothing. There is zero evidence, even if this thing has real, worthwhile, legitimate real world uses, that it will ever be priced higher than Waltonchain, especially when there are still hundreds of millions of tokens to be released.

sunny lu raped my ass some shady shit going on here

vechain is a 3-5 year hold, breyer called it a medium term investment.

who would ever buy this piece of shit when they can buy wtc?

$81
23:59 Dec 31 2018

$6

"Vechain can do in 2016 what walton can do end of 2018"

That's Why

and here they are....

All these walton cucks bahahaha

Reminder this shitcoin still has no white paper

Confido had a white paper, who gives a shit.

Also they do have a technical paper although translated badly, they should have a new one coming in two weeks!

$500?? More like $50 at the top desu.

eventhough I´m huge fan of the project, I am realistic and think this will be 1$ EOY max. this shitcoin doesnt even have white paper or working product, just meaningless "partnerships"

Assuming crypto marketcap hits 1.2 trillion (3x what it is now), and VeChain is a top 5 crypto (taking Cardano's current place)... We would be at $65-75 per VEN.

nice try walton cuck

$0.20
buy good coins like DBC and TEL instead

Yeap realistically this, worst case scenario 40 - 100 for an amazing eoy crypto bullrun

Who would you listen to?

This guy or some Veeky Forumstard shitcoin hunter?

But but but walton rfid patents ven no whitepaper reeeeeeeee

Honestly I think $50-$100 EOY is conservative. I think the entire market will grow into the 5-6 trillion range. I think this will be a top 10 coin, and I think $150 is a decent starting place. I could legitimately see it at $1000 depending on THOR demand after mainnet launches and how quickly businesses hop on.

this guy is best konown as a fraud artist. no that he has collaborated with that shady sunny guy, this will be fraud of the century. so you could actually make money whit this scamcoin if you time your sell correctly

ven chain is wannt be walten cone

One day bro one day...

$109 unironically

waltoncoin owner here, fuck this /pol/ coin. we at waltor coin love diversity and we love women and immigrants.fuck you bigots

>Meaningless partnerships
You probably didn't even know what PWC was before VeChain you fucking mongoloid. Go be a retard somewhere else

Ethereum was at 25 billion market cap in September.

VeChain can easily hit 25 billion especially once they lock up half the coins.

At 25 billion, VeChain would be around $53

Anyone realistically think this will go any higher than 1k in 5 + years?

$14-$24

green trips says it is so. probably 5k.

you are out of your mind if you think this will ever go over 20$ even in 5 years time... it just isnt realistic. and this is coming from a huge VeChain fan

It's possible, but that would mean massive/full adoption in almost every sector of business and potentially daily life. As I said a while ago, there needs to be 60 billion dollars worth of demand for THOR to make vechain worth 1.4k USD and THOR at about 410 USD. This is a 5% return on holding scenario. I am not going into my calculations again.

lol

$40 conservative

a retarded but huge vechain fan

Then you are retarded and can't math. How the fuck is it only going to be $20 if you are a huge fan? Are you assuming the market doesn't grow at all?

Lol breyers ice cream invested

Americans get confused.

哈哈哈哈我們中國人笑了以你

huge fan of the awesome project, but that doesnt mean it will be worth much in the future. market will probably grow to few trillion this year, with VeChain sitting in the top 70 with 6-8$ value per token.

im just being realistic, you are delusional

I'd never before considered people are actually, quite literally trying as HARD as they can to collect shilling cents in these threads. Here's a history lesson, you faggots went from SCAM > VAPORWARE > SHITCOIN > Huge fan, BUT..

you need a whitepaper first faggots

>I am not going into my calculations again.
Please user. I'd like to see the math.

says who faggot

If this thread is alive when I get home I will.

eoy will be high 2 digits imo.
June is when it will start slowly, the gears of these huge enterprises turn slow.
It will take them a while to catch on and to get into the public eye. But then we will go up into the top 3.

Thanks, appreciated.

you are delusional. lucky to even hit two digits eoy. and this is coming from a huge vechain fan.

zero after beyonces shock #metoo testomonial accusing sunny lu of butt raping her children and jay z

so 10 bucks eoy would be lucky?
You can't be serious.

$3 EOY

Haha

...a Walton Cuck you mean

being this delusional

this. ven going back down to $1

No idea about a price prediction but now that I'm seeing vechain partners in real life I'm feeling good about putting 75% of my investment into them.
I was watching a news story about oil spill risk assessment and the study was done by DNV GL.
Right then and there I knew I made the right choice.

this. going to pick up some ven when it hits 0,5$ for a nice 10x eoy

This, and this is coming from a big VEN holder

IF this coin was so good then why does it only know how to decrease in value

Lol at Waltoncucks pathetic attempts at FUDing. At least you are getting creative now.

>I-I am VeChen holder myself, you see?

because it is way overvalued. and this is coming from a huge vechain fan... maybe 0,5$ would be right price for now and 4-5$ eoy

No chance in hell we are hitting $.5 again. If it got even close to being under 2, you know people would be picking up master nodes like crazy

>some ven holders not delusional
>FUDFUDFUD regards you
I am big fan of the project but not as delusional as you guys
#10$VETeoy

Ok, I am on my PC now. Attached a screenshot of the spreadsheet I did the calculation on.

why would they? no one wants to pay over 5k from VeChain strength node. and this is coming from a huge fan of the project

Sunny shorts VEN on the regular.
He told me if it ever goes over five bucks again he was going to start raping again.
I think it was just the opium talking.

Bc market cap would be like 250 mil. The only way I could see that is if the entire rest of the market crashes too.

You get this man a spreadsheet and he will slap his cock on a group of babies' foreheads.

>nobody wants to pay over 5k from VeChain strength node
then dont buy one. a strength node will easily be worth 100k USD
its already worth 40k USD
do you really think anyone gives a shit what you think? you can stake at any amount of VET you dont need 10k VET to stake.

Why do VEN yards fud their own threads with the shady sunny shit and now this big fan dude? Are you guys that desperate to accumulate bag holders you create ridiculous fud so newfags see I t and go "Hey that's blatantly wrong which means this is actually a good buy!!"

Every shady post if from a VEN bagholder. No one cares enough to fud this coin so they fud it themselves

they want to accumulate more. shaken the weak hands of any potential of owning a strength node

Huge Vechain fan here, thunder node holder, I expect it to go down to 1 dollar by the end of the year. Way overvalued at these prices. Huge fan here but yea it will go below 1$ again

No one believes the fud because they make it so outrageously fake. It's a complete waste of time if your accumulation theory is correct. They would have to be mentally retarded which then begs the questions of why I would want to invest in a coin that literal retards are accumulating

>reverse FUD

Nice try retard

seriously this. i'm a huge VEN fan but no one cares enough to fud this coin.

Do you actually think anyone is genuinely posting the shady sunny fud? Jesus Christ you're a literal retard.

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

Huge fan of Breyers ice cream here. Listen you are deluding yourself if mint chocolate chip is going to be over $5 EOY.

Like this for example. This fud was made by a VEN bagholder. If someone wanted to genuinely fud VEN they wouldn't make such a outrageously dumb post.

Buy walton sir my rfid chip superior to Pee Chain walton chip cost 5 cent peechain cost 20 cent haha peechain will be walton child chain banchoad

1700, after Guggenheim leads the way, Belgium joins China and the race for trade relevance turns Vechain into a lightning bolt of FOMO.

HUGE Ven fan here, but no way is this coin going over $5 anytime in the next decade

you should all sell your bags and invest in something more promising

the problem with your calculation is that the circulating supply of VET is going to be very small, probably 100-200 m and smaller if they allow node sharing software.

u r sayin wut u son of basterd bitch?

I think you're confused. I assumed a circulating supply of 0 because every coin was in a node.

VeChain more like Scamchain, they're not even a registiered company in China. Ah foolish foreigners falling for ponzi schemes, they are very common in Chinese culture.

haha more like shady coin
all there partnerships are with confirmed scammers lmao who the fuck is jason brier

41st dev of that original 41 man team here again.

I've decided to liquidate all my Ven.

Why?

I thought this was going to run the China digital economy, but the traitor Sunny shows up in Belgium today with the deputy Prime Minister.

Notice the fist bump. These two don't even know each other. I'm pretty sure the photo was faked.

Fact - my friend who still works at Vechain saw Sunny in his call center cube slacking off, when clearly there were calls in the queue.

I can't argue with your math. I was never good at that math.

100 EOY.

45K here. Previously 80Kish. Sold nearly half for JNT. The next week or two will decide if that was a good or bad decision. Hopefully I end up with a much bigger stack of Ven.

oh man you better get that ac/dc node back

I have faith JNT will go 4X before Ven does. That said I've been wrong before so I'm just splitting my stack instead of all inning it.

good luck user