Your friend just rang, he's having a dinner at his with some friends and they want everyone to bring a plate each

Your friend just rang, he's having a dinner at his with some friends and they want everyone to bring a plate each.

What do you take Veeky Forums? And how do people react to it?

Blow off friends and party - Turn to page. 45
Make a nice plate for everyone - Turn to page. 37
Hook up with friends sister - Turn to page. 69
Shit post on Veeky Forums - Turn to page. /b/

You must be young. You bring something plain and generic along with a bottle of wine for the host.

I'm just too used to being the one that has everyone over at mine and cooking for them all cause I like to go all out. Going to someone's house is very, very rare. And even then we'd get takeout at best

I'm gonna go with option 1.

Find out what the host is making, bring the same dish but better, ask people all night whos was better

Page. 45

Your friend is disappointed with your decision and decides to bring up that one time he bailed you out of jail for public indecency when you picked up a waitress and fucked her in the kitchen last year. You owe him one, and he's cashing in.

Regrettably decide to make a dish and go - Turn to page. 83
Tell him you paid him back and to fuck off - Turn to page. 53
Say yes but cancel plans last minute due to "family emergency" - Turn to page. 71
Say fuck all and post fast food threads on /ck - Turn to page. 111

That goes without saying.

How short notice? Because if I have time to run out to the shops, I'd make kedgeree.

Rice.
Smoked haddock.
Boiled egg.
A little cream.
Cook the lot, mix the cream into the rice, mix the egg and fish into the rice, stir. Add egg slices on top, heat again, and you're done. I'd skip the last heating stage and just do it at the friend's house so it's all hot and fresh and tasty.

"Sorry dude, I won't be able to make it"

Page 71 please

A plate of chicken tendies and some ketchup.

Probably coat some lamb in salt+oil+rosemary+garlic and chuck it on the barbie next to all the shrimp.

> what do you take
Something sweet because cookies can survive public transportation. Beyond that depends on the group/food allergies combo present.

>how do people react
Yay potluck! So much food. Food coma.

>public transportation
Your opinion is invalid, bus-rider.

Chocolate cake
Easy and quick, and everyone likes it.

>And how do people react to it?
Retard

An authentic Irish stew.

But no part of that is an invitation to attend. Why would I go if I'm not invited?

that can end badly, trust me

I'd call my psychologist and tell him I've started hallucinating friends again.

Bowl of carbonara
With cream

I bring a nice Pfaltzgraff. Classic and simple.

I'd try to text everyone going to see what they are bringing first so we don't overlap

Lazy mode - publix chicken tenders platter
Semi-lazy mode - bacon & cheddar beer bread or beer mac & cheese

Is this night #6?

Fazolis

>implying I have friends
>implying I would ever willingly attend a party

Turn him down, these threads won't shitpost themselves

I bring burgers

I react by asking thafuck, who brings just a plate of food, I'll bring a dish and you'll eat it and like it bitches.

other than that, I guess I bring the spicy ass chili I got on the stove.

>tasty
go back to //tumblr//

I'd honestly just bring some of my homebrews. Possible some of my homemade cheese + crackers as some sort of appetizer.

Goat cheese with honey and pistachios on top plus crackers to dip.

Shoyu ramen

just a fuck-massive pot of broth/crap and noodles. Enjoy.

Turn to page 69