Is picking a place to eat annoying ?

Do you find annoying that fucking moment when you and your friends / colleagues / girlfriend have to decide together where you gonna eat ? :@

How do you deal with that ?

>Do you find annoying that fucking moment when you and your friends / colleagues / girlfriend have to decide together where you gonna eat ?

no

A guy I worked with used to flip coins for choices not worthy of deep investigation.

No really, I'll eat anywhere as long as it isn't shit-tier.

I don't really find group indecision annoying, in itself. What does frustrate me to no end is when everybody puts it up to me to find a place to eat, and then I do, and someone starts whining.

I work with a bunch of Asians, so it's always Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean... Asian food in general.
Only time there's any conflicting opinions is when we're getting in-serviced by some reps and we get free food. Then it comes down to basically Mexican, Asian or Pasta/Salad.

Nope.

If there's too much bickering, I make the decision for them. Or just say 'I'm going to X, you're welcome to come along' and walk off.

No, since I'm not autistic.

LIterally just say, "Well lets just eat at McDonald's"
People will start throwing out tons of ideas and you all will quickly decide. Its a pretty common managerial technique

>"Well lets just eat at McDonald's"
I wish I had friends like you. Were I to make such a suggestion, even jokingly, that's exactly what would end up happening. Or Burger King. It's awful.

McDonald's is usually the universally disliked place, but the idea is just to suggest something you know everyone will dislike without being completely obvious.

There are people who go to McDonalds for a social meal? What in the fuck? I'll eat something from there if I'm rushing through a train station or airport terminal but come on.

I know, I get the idea. But any place that I would want to go to, like, actual restaurants, are the exact sort of places they wouldn't touch. Kind of sucks for me. But I feel you.

Well. For these guys it is. And not because they're poor college students. They're actually pretty well off college students. Anyway.

No, and I'm always open to going some place new. I live in a city with a great food scene, so trying new restaurants and eating out is always really fun.

I want to start doing this. If you don't mind my asking, how do you afford it? How many new places do you try in a given month? Or how often do you end up eating out generally? Is it usually a social thing, or do you go alone? I'm not so sure I'd be comfortable going alone.

1st world problems: The Thread!

You're of the first world too. And you're the only person in the thread who called it a problem. It's a mild annoyance at best. Calm down.

Which sucks when your friends all want cheap pasta every single time.

Yeah, I am indecisive and and have too many good options to choose from

Literally nobody gives a shit that you're eating there alone. Its only a little odd if you're going to a busy place on a friday or saturday night, and even then if you just eat at the bar nobody will give a shit and you might actually meet somebody.

Holy fuck this

Have the simple peasants of India, with their great spiritual profundity, accepted you as one of their own yet, or do you still have inner microprivileges to check?

Like living in a first world country and having no intention of leaving?

Well, at least you can be more enlightened than people otherwise indistinguishable from you.

(Replace Indians with Africans or Fijians or Tibetans or Homestuck Trolls where appropriate)

No, because I'm a man and I decide where we go and then we go there.

Ask a girl and she'll say 99% of the time "I don't know!"
And then when you ask "Want to go to this place?" She'll say "I don't care"

And so you say "We are going to this place" and she'll say "Ok"

Girls hate it when you don't know where to go for food and keep asking them and quarrel over it.

Fair enough. Thanks.

Pretty much this, say confidently where you're going, most women like to be led in some way.

My girlfriend and my mom decided that "WE" would all go out to dinner someplace

45 minutes spent on their phones, checking reviews, online menus, coupons and map directions

They picked a nearby joint

The Olive Garden

They killed 15 minutes whinging over the menu

Then both ordered the Soup/Salad/Bread deal

GF had like 3 bowls of salad
Had Lettuce Farts all night long

End my suffering. Please.

I think our constant state of dissatisfaction is why we are in the first world.