Sunday mornings in Bongland

Do my American friends have a traditional Sunday breakfast equivalent to the Full English

Similar.

Eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, toast, hash.
Not very often beans unless it's a Spanish breakfast.

You are missing a few things but I can make out the bottle of brown sauce on the side, well done user.

I not a fan of tomato's or mushrooms but other than that iv got all bases covered. Plus brown sauce and pepper is a must.

If someone here served you beans for breakfast we'd be confused as fuck.
But the giant breakfast that we've seemed to grow fond of has been replaced by an egg bagel eaten haphazardly while driving away from McDonald's.

Baked beans are not breakfast.

I'm too lazy. I usually just have a sausage omelette sunday mornings. Couple of eggs, a little milk, two sausages, whatever other cold meaty bits are left over. Maybe a mini pork pie while I prepare stuff.

They're hot, cheap, nutritious, and tasty. Plenty of fibre to balance out all the meat. How are they NOT a breakfast food?

Typical Canadian breakfast.

Some breakfasts I remember from growing up:
>Biscuits and sausage gravy with garden tomatoes
>breakfast burritos with egg, potato, ham, and a splash of salsa
>Eggs Benedict on special occasions
>buttermilk pancakes and fresh strawberries

Breakfast food is pretty dope actually.

depends regionally since we got so many different kinds of your eurofuck reject ancestors over here.

Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and biscuits & gravy is pretty typical over by me.

Go to some place with a higher population of micks corned beef hash and eggs is going to be popping up everywhere.

Slavs will eat haluski and eggs. Germans will sneak sausage and goetta in there.

Typically though it will include 3-4 of the following:
>eggs
>bacon
>sausage
>hashbrowns
>breakfast potatoes
>toast
>biscuits and gravy
>ham steak
>pancakes

Prison colony here, I love the big breakfast, only annoying thing is nowhere sells good black pudding nor does any one else care about it.

I dont even know if its a variation but scambled eggs and large mushroom + tomato are the variant i guess

my god... how can u stuff your face in the morning with all that?

if geography is said to have an influence in cultures, gastronomy is no less important.

its honestly not that big, and beats a bowl of sugar cereal

This is "American breakfast" in my country. I don't think its very authentic.

is your country the US?

Oh, it was also served with toasted bread. The spread is for that.

you think right.

this is so depressing
- the scrotum eggs
-end of tomato
-cut cucumber
-"ham"
-that pissy bacon and sausage

how much does this cost and what country?

4th google result for "american breakfast"

pretty accurate

In Bongland they're also a pizza topping.

Tons of people all over the world eat pizza for breakfast when they have delivery leftovers in the fridge.

Therefore, by the transitive property, beans are a breakfast item.

QED

Replace that dumb little vegetable garnish with some form of fried potato and that's the "standard" breakfast at a diner.

Eggs
Hash browns or home fries
Sausage, ham, or bacon
Toast

Next time someone hands you an "American breakfast" with a motherfucking mini-salad next to the eggs and morning-meat, you slap that damn plate out of his hand and tell that faggot that America doesn't start it's day on leaves.

Except for maybe the effeminate homos, but they wouldn't be eating the other stuff on that plate anyway.

> Sliced ham, single slice
> SALAD
> Tiny sausages
> One slice of bacon
> Brown sauce AND ketchup
I don't think that's an American breakfast at all. I've been to America. Their breakfasts are huge over-sweetened greasy affairs, or a 'short' stack of pancakes that's a foot high and drowning in syrup.
Say what you like about their culture, but they don't skimp on quantity.

>I dont even know if its a variation but scambled eggs and large mushroom + tomato are the variant i guess
That's just preference.

Say that when you have a hangover and need something greasy to give you salt and calories.

What.

What in the ACTUAL FUCK.

Seriously, who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

What's next, breakfast pizza with scrambled egg, chunks of sausage, slices of bacon, beans, and cheese?

Okay, that sounds tasty as fuck, actually.

Shrimp, curry, banana, peanuts and pineapple is a classic Swedish pizza.

Pancakes/Waffles
Bacon
Sausage
Ham
Toast
Eggs
Hash Browns
Grits
Omelettes

in my limited experience having been to america, this is accurate

lots of syrup too

italianon here, eggs on pizze are good

I'm about to rock your world

Do Full American include pancakes? Seems like a lot of food.

Like many people have said, it varies by region. For me, I grew up in the South so a full breakfast includes:

One or two of the following breads:
>Biscuits
>Pancakes
>Waffles
>Toast

The following sides
>Grits(with butter or cheese)
>Scrambled eggs
>Hash browns

One or more of the following proteins
>Sausage
>Bacon
>Country ham

And sawmill gravy all over the place.

Personally, I'm a little picky so I don't get gravy on my stuff and I eschew eggs in all forms.

Usually, people don't eat that many panckes at once. Most people have two, MAYBE three.

pancakes are usually a seperate breakfast meal. sometimes there is bacon or sausages with them, but unless you're getting something absolutely insane from denny's. pancakes are seperate.

I thought Canadians had proper bacon.

Lettuce and tomato are not breakfast.

And if your hypothesis of gastronomy impacting culture then one can logically say that if you eat like OP then you will conquer the Earth.

What the fuck, is that two cocktail hotdogs on a slice of ham with ketchup?

What's more, we don't even HAVE brown sauce, whatever the fuck that is.

In America we have biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, and to drink we have both coffee and either orange juice or the superior grapefruit juice. If we're feeling indulgent we'll trade the juice for mimosas. Often well have a fruit salad or coffee cake after. Americans are gastronomic gods.

The Southern breakfast is fairly comparable.

Cracker Barrel does a really good one, so I'm going to shill for them a little bit:

>Just loosen your belt and enjoy your choice of Country Ham, Pork Chops or Sirloin Steak* grilled to order, three eggs* cooked to order, Fried Apples, Hashbrown Casserole, Grits, Sawmill Gravy, homemade Buttermilk Biscuits, real butter and the best Preserves, Jam n’ Apple Butter (on request) we could find.

I'm fat and I find it difficult to finish.

>fried apples
>breakfast
Shit man, that's an after-dinner desert.

it is if you make a BLT

Agreed. I usually only ever eat this meal on my day off as dinner.

Usually the itis sets in on the drive home and I pass out shortly thereafter.

I'm kind a glad the closest Cracker Barrel is like 25-30 miles away so I don't go there too much.

That's a strange combo but looks like it would be good as fuck after a night of drink.

Simply wrong

Dunno why, but the mug covered in guns put this over the top for me.

>with cheese

Is this a selling point? Are there bean pizzas without cheese?

You could have stopped with 'are there bean pizzas'. Maybe put a 'Why' at the beginning. Fucking bongs man

>Sunday breakfast
Fuck off lad, I have that everyday.

Pic related is the only food reserved for the lords day.

We do. A-1 is basically brown sauce.

Why can't Americans go one day without shitting up a thread?

SoCal here. Best Sunday breakfast here. Tell that hangover goodbye.

>american
>vegetables on plate
GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE

>baked bean pizza with cheese

We nuked the wrong island in 1945.

We call it a Grand Slam.

americans literally eat cake for breakfast

Where I grew up (Midwest) it was either:
>eggs (scrambled or fried)
>toast with butter and jelly
>sausage (usually some Jimmy Dean type shit)
>bacon
>sometimes a type of potato, like homefries or hash browns
or:
>pancakes/french toast
>bacon or sausage
I'm actually kind of jealous of you Brits, your breakfasts look delicious. They're as heavy as American ones but at least they have some veggies to balance them out.

Better than the British, who literally eat excrement for every meal.

no, but the japanese do

what do you mean/.?

this is generally the #1 breakfast special at your average American diner

It is not brown sauce, it is chili sauce.

That gives my
Crotch headache in a good way

No. It's fried cake. With syrup

Why can't brits make a dish without pouring beans over the top or deep frying it?

whenever I try to eat this for breakfast it ends up being my only meal of the day

Looks great, Sheppard's pie??

This is the correct answer.

I always eat a decent breakfast. 3 eggs over easy. Cherry tomatoes fried on the vine. Rice or hash browns. If I have left over corned beef, I do corned beef hash. If not, I fry up some ham and diced onion. Homemade cherry preserves on sourdough toast.

>Why can't brits make a dish without pouring beans over the top or deep frying it?
Why can't Americans forget about /pol/ memes and really learn to understand what the Brits eat?

Despite what wikipedia says . .Brits don't eat Corned beef has for breakfast. It's mostly eaten up North anyway and tends to be a mid-week meal.

When it come to 'over easy eggs' we don't tend to flip them over to cook them either, we cook with a little more oil than usual and with the fish-slice (or whatever) we flip hot oil over the top to whiten them.

Because you're a bunch of cunts we don't care about...

>so terrified of England acting for itself again that your politicians continuously "warn" against Brexit
>don't care

god damn. Sometimes I wish we could call Brits "Beaners"

To be fair, in America, we'd probably call it a "Mexican Pizza".

>Salad
>American

pick one.

this

Who the hell has beans delivered?
>"uh hello, yes, I'd like to place a takeout order for beans, please."
Do they come in those little Chinese takeout boxes?
Are there takeout beaneries in the UK where you can order specialty bean dishes like teriyaki beans, beans Italiano, bean casseroles, and chili? From your post I'm to assume there are, and the portions of these bean-based dishes are so large as to leave leftovers.
Wtf UK.

Nice. New York styled pizza is like that. The concept gets foreign as you move South and/or West of the country though.

That looks nasty

Gross, beans.
The only thing they belong in is traditional chilli

3 egg diner omelette
Sausage or bacon or both
Hash browns, with ketchup and hot sauce
Toast
Coffee

I would rather catch my wife fucking a Black Bull while my wife's son mocked me then eat that abomination

>Are there takeout beaneries in the UK where you can order specialty bean dishes like teriyaki beans, beans Italiano, bean casseroles, and chili?
brb starting new london restaurant

The difference between "then" and "than" is paramount here Amerifat

close, but beans are more of a lunch thing.

that ham and sausage is fucking jacked up

poor country detected

>ham
thought you were another autistic complaining about back bacon
opened up the thumbnail and no, it's actually ham lol

This is how a typical breakfast looks like in Germany. Nothing fancy, but for me it's alright since I'm not very hungry in the morning

what is almost invariably called a big breakfast in aus is pretty much a full english

My breakfast today. :D American here.

RIP

I'm British but theres no way that huge buffet style spread is a "typical" fucking breakfast in germany

What did I do wrong? The brats are quite nice.

I think German user was referring to the foodstuffs, rather than the Hotel-type display.

Calm down mate.

... No, chilli sauce is red.

Because they're physiologically incapable of understanding concepts like 'pie and chips'.

Are british baked beans hugely different than american baked beans?

Yes, British beans are less sweet.(well the sauce is at any rate).

do you guys actually have that much food for breakfast? I cant imagine eating 2 eggs, beans and bacon for breakfast

Pic is the typical breakfast
>oranje juice or coffee
>toast with olive oil and tomato
>add jamon if you can afford it

Yeah, the british ones are in a tomato-based sauce that isn't very sweet. Most of the American brands I have tried are much sweeter.

Though there is an exception. Ever had pic related? It's common in the US and tastes nearly identical to the British Heinz type.

I would eat a Full English everyday, if I didn't have to cook it.
In Britain it's sort of a once a week thing though, unless, you have a staff canteen or you are construction workers who wander off to a Cafe. It's common in the Military too.