Fast Food general /ffg/

I went to Taco Bell yesterday and got a Double Decker Taco, a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, two Chicken Burritos, and an X-Large Mountain Dew Baja Blast. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the Taco Bell worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the Taco Bell restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to Taco Bell for dinner last night and got a Mexican Pizza with no tomatoes, a Steak Quesadilla, a Crunchwrap Supreme, and an X-Large Mountain Dew Baja Blast. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

This is a comfy pasta. When it gets posted I always chuckle thinking about people who actually live lives where this would be a major point of stress.

nice changing up the subject of the pasta but you still get points taken off for making this thread.

1/10

Get a life dude

Return of these when? I would get 2 habenero and one ghost pepper for about tree fiddy, tasty as hell. The beefy nacho grillers are about the same when I add hot sauce, but they charge $1.60 a piece nowadays

I don't feel comfortable eating inside a fast food place alone. It makes me feel like a loner. I bring my stuff home with me.

Having a smart phone helps, I can pretend like I'm doing business and going through emails while I eat my fatty tenders, when in reality I'm stuffing my face and looking at facebook. But ya, eating alone can be weird

Has anyone had any of the taco bell breakfast stuff? I'm skeptical, but a crunchwrap with breakfast ingredients seems better than an egg mcmuffin

it is occasionally

the eggs aren't great but the bacon bits are pretty good quality and the jalapeno ranch is top

Lol you literally have autism

The grande scrambler is pretty top notch. Meat, eggs, cheese, potatoes, and whatever the fuck else you want to toss in it

I only went for breakfast once and left pissed off when the lazy fucks refused to cook taco bell food. If I wanted breakfast I'd go to hardee's. Why the fuck would I want breakfast from a $1 burrito joint? Mcdonald's can serve breakfast all day. Taco bell can't dump beans and onions on a tortilla at 0730?

The Country style one with gravy is one of the best fast food breakfast items in existence.

Where was this? Because every Taco Bell I've ever been to serves the regular menu 24/7 except for Cantina, which is 11am-11pm.

What is it? I don't see anything on their website that looks like that. Sounds really good though

Worked at Tbell for a long time until i got tired of wasting my life in fast food. I live in WI. We opened at 7. Reason that location didn't serve the normal menu was probably the same reason we didn't; we don't even start prepping the normal ingredients until about 10.

I need your help, Veeky Forums

Two days ago I went to Burger King for lunch and got a Double Whopper combo with a Large Coke, and the beautiful Puerto Rican girl working behind the counter flashed a cute smile at me and when I got to the table to eat, I noticed that she threw in a free snicker's pie!

The next day I go back for lunch and try out both of the new Grilled Dogs with 2 crispy chicken sandwiches on the side and a Large Coke, she threw in a Reese's pie this time! So at this point I'm totally into her and it seems like she is too, I really want to ask her out.

So today I pick up dinner on the way home from work, and I get a Tendercrisp Chicken sandwich Combo with a large coke, and she threw in a a free chocolate milkshake!

So I think the attraction must be mutual, and I want to take her on a date. What is the best way to ask her out? I'll most likely be back either tomorrow or Tuesday, so I guess I can ask her then. I've never went on a date before so I must admit I'm pretty nervous.

>browsing normiebook

Is there a big mac rippoff that's actually better? I've never had a big king, big carl, etc

I was underwhelmed by the big mac, it didn't seem very filling for the price and the taste of the mac sauce was overpowering.

The big mac looks like it's more bun than burger. The Big Carl looks just about right

>it didn't seem very filling for the price

i can only imagine what a disgusting fat piece of shit you are lol

It's 500 calories. You can get that with 2 Mc Double for the same price.

>general

NORMIE GET OUT

Shut up, faggot.

I hate eating in my car. I also hate drive thrus. I will order inside for to-go and drive home.

Sounds like the employee was just trying to be nice. Just ignore her or drive to a different parking lot

>pretend like I'm doing business and going through emails
nobody thinks that..
everyone knows you're browsing fb instagram tumblr
esp if you're eating at some fast food joint

What about country specific fast food? How is yours?
These fuckers are fucking delicious, especially with some sweet mustard.

>implying normie status

I just got a pop-up ad on SoundCloud saying these are back. What a time to be alive to post about taco bell on Veeky Forums listening to vaporwave

Is it german? It looks german

Direct translation is livercheese
its a meat patty type thing that you can eat straight out the fridge but most fry und serve as a burger with mustard
my parents used to make it with mash gravy and sauerkraut
German name is leberkäse oder leberkäs