Alright Sausages

Alright Sausages

Im gonna do some Sausages soon and need a few Ideas. I dont like putting them on the grill, thats Boring.

I wanna combine them somehow with rice, any tips or recipes for that? I cant really think of any kind of sauces to go with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GXtPuhQ4Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I dont like putting them on the grill, thats Boring.

Well I mean the only other way to do it is to poach or par-boil them with beer in a pan until cooked through and then brown them, which takes ages.

Sausages with red onions and cherry tomatoesand garlic. Liberal amounts of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Cook in oven. Then mashed potato with plenty of butter and milk

Red beans and rice?

Just make jambalaya with them instead of some andouille sausage or something so you get your rice fix.

I have a lentil and sausage stew recipe if you want it?

Lentils and sausages with red wine is the way to go

>put sausage in pan
>cook
>boil rice
>when done, cut open in half
>use spoon to remove some from the inside
>cook some paprika
>use meat removed from inside, cook that and mix it with rice
>mix rice with sauce and removed meat, then put inside sausage
>close sausage and add sauce

I grew up eating polo/pilaf so whenever I think of a rice dish, I wanna make some sort of polo out of it. Here's how to start all polo dishes:

Boil some water.
Add rice.
Boil rice until just under desired doneness then strain and rinse under cold, running water until the water runs clear.
Shake out all excess liquid from rice and set rice aside.

From there, here's how I'd use your sausages to make a polo with the par-cooked rice.

Remove meat from casing.
Crumble cook with chopped onion and green bell pepper. Depending on how fatty the meat is, you may or may not need to add oil.
Add the rice.
Toss about to coat in the fat.
Add a 1:1 mix of tomato juice and stock/broth to nearly cover the rice.
Stir, bring to the boil then place into a warm oven to finish.
Top sausage polo thingy with crisp-fried onions and whatever herbs might go well with the sausages you used, stir it through while fluffing the rice and serve.
Fight with your family over who gets the crunchy bits. Don't share. There can be only one who gets the crunchy bits. Sharing is for the weak.

>you are now aware that klingons were based on central asian culture

I like my sausage cooked so it's firm, still pink and dripping juice served with 2 hard boiled eggs.

>I wanna combine them somehow with rice
Paella

Share yours?

Pan-fry them.

> Combine them with rice
Cook them. Slice them into chunks. Mix in with rice as you fry it.

You could fry them, then put them in a pot with rice, tomoatoes, chili powder, corn, and beans.

I don't want to trigger that one autist trying to force this into a meme, but what type of sausages? The recipe they would go well with would depend on the type that they are.

The other posters saying paella is a great answer if they are a paprika spiced ones.

Just eat boudin. It's a rice sausage.

i cooked some spicy italian sausage last night. ate with steamed rice and spinach

tonight going to cook another one and eat it with spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce

I think sausages would work well in a risotto

they work very well in risotto.

boiled rice and sausage chunks cooked in teriaki sauce.

Sausage and Broccoli Pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=-GXtPuhQ4Ds