You guys like hot dogs right?

You guys like hot dogs right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braadworst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the proper order in which to layer your 'og Veeky Forums?

OP speaking
>bread
>onions
>sausage
>more onions
>mustard
>moar fucking onions

i'd rather have a brat

I could go for a braadworst right now

Hot dogs are okay with real bread.

only way to eat a hot dog

I've been eating hotdogs for 3 days straight.

I watched an episode of Judge Judy one where one of the main arguments against the defendant was that she serve her kids hot dogs on bread instead of in a hot dog bun. It was an attach meant to depict that the defendant was white trash who didn't take care of her kids properly and didn't feed them healthy foods. Judge Judy just about had a stroke at that argument and shut the prosecutor right the fuck up.

Planet Dogs

>only way to eat a hot dog

I did that once when I was a kid, except it was for about a week
Developed a severe aversion to them for a few months afterwards, to the point where I would get nauseous if I as little as smelled them in the air
Went back to normal eventually though

F A M O U S
A
M
O
U
S

I ate hotdogs in bread all the time.
Mostly because my parents would never pay attention to how many hotdogs were in the fridge at the time and would always buy more, so there was almost always a shortage of buns. So I took it upon myself most of the time to get rid of the extras.

This picture brings up an interesting topic.

Do you guys like squished flat hotdog buns (on right), or the pump kind (in middle)?

Loaded with mustard and onions!

I love hot dogs

No one over the age of ten should be eating a hot dog.

everyone that thinks certain foods are only appropriate at a certain age should be burned alive

>bread
>onion
>mustard
>ketchup
>onions
>jalapeños
>guacamole
>corn
>onions
>shrimp salads

+ sausage, preferably bratwurst or garlic kielbasa

>literally been to most of these cities/countries
>hotdogs don't exist

Plump

its spelled Bratwurst.

Chicago dogs are king, chili cheese dogs are queen, Montreal dogs get an honnorable mention.

>ketchup
>not mustard

Spotted the virgin.

Sure, I miss the german variety since my last trip, but hotdogs here are pretty good

weirdly, in montreal they call them michigan dogs

yeah hot dogs are pretty good. I rarely have a proper hot dog bun for them though so I usually just roll one in a slice of bread. Ketchup and mustard are nice or chili with onions and mustard.

What's the best bratwurst you can buy at a grocery store in America and which store

Also what's the best bun recipe for bratwurst

Thats literally akin to whining at someone saying the word 'burger' insisting they use the term 'hamburger'

Usingers is pretty good

>its spelled Bratwurst.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braadworst

Steamies.

rhode island style weiners are GOAT

meat sauce, yellow mustard, diced onion and celery salt. gotta eat them along with coffee milk - it's like chocolate milk but with a concentrated sweetened syrup made from coffee beans.

Steamies/Steamé.

A Michigan hot dog in Quebec is a hot dog with chilli and onions.

Looks like RI is a definite contender.

Thanks I'll have to check them out

cuban

I like hot dogs enough I'm not mad that there are two hot dog threads on here rn

You were a good child and a team player.

Smitty's BBQ in Lockhart has "wieners" for sale in their meat market. It has a sheep casing and a little smoother grind than their regular sausage. They smoke them like the sausage, they have a great snap and flavor. Best hotdog I've ever had.

that sounds like a GOAT meal; that milk sounds delicious

Is an hot dog a sandwich?

it doesn't say "these are varieties of hotdogs found in these cities"

it's just an inspiration

it's a pretty good way to cap off a night of drunken stumbling. also, not to shill but a roaster called Dave's Coffee from westerly, RI makes some fantastic coffee syrup and I think you can order it online. Beats the fuck out of the default coffee syrup producer, autocrat

yes

if you've never had a fluoride dog you're a true pleb and you ain't my dogger

You know, hot dogs get a bad rap. They got a cool shape, they got protein...

With ketchup and beans.

If it ain't got horseradish, it ain't shit.

Oh snap I love me some Cubans and I love me some dawgs never thought too put both together. Thanks fampai

Classic just kraut n stard in a new england style bun that's all ya need

Pizza place near the college I went to has a cuban style pizza. Fucking delicious

Why do people like cubans?
The " toasted " yet not melted cheese sandwich deal always seemed like a scam to me

My ex's mom denied her hotdogs cause her mom thought it was a childs food, I don't understand some people.

what kind a stard we talkin broo? stone ground? spicy brown? fuck classic yellow that shits for the birds.

The perfect hot dog is the kind that's cooked on a charcoal grill on the lakeshore by your great-uncle while a cool breeze heralds the end of summer. It's served on a white bun with yellow mustard and sweet relish.

Other hot dogs may taste better but they aren't perfect.

Indian hot dog

>Yellow
>not DiJon

Fuck yeah dude. Got back from a minor league baseball game a few hours ago and it was dime a dog night. Ten dogs for $1 with based stadium mustard. Bretty grud.

>gotta eat them along with coffee milk - it's like chocolate milk but with a concentrated sweetened syrup made from coffee beans.

You fucking man children. That's as disgusting as slurping down a Pepsi. What a horrible complement to a Hot Dog.

>yellow mustard
>DiJon Mustard
>same thing

I've never had kraut on a dog. Is it worth it, or do you need other ingredients for it to work?

There arent prosecuters in judge judy.
Thats not even small claims court.
Im pretty sure shes not even a judge, if im remebering this correctly i think she is just a mediator and they decide each case between the two parties before they film the show.

Can we all agree people who put ketchup or mayonnaise on a hot dog/sausage/etc deserve execution by firing squad?

come fight me bitch

She's a retired judge but what you see on the show is a binding arbitration (she does make the decisions in the "courtroom" though). Winners also get paid out of the show budget so they get paid immediately and there's no financial loss for the loser.

I'll kill you bitch.

aight bitch ill fucking pour ketchup all over you when youre done

You should be murdered.

Who Grey Poupon here?

I like mine a little charred

Im with ya bro. Hotdogs are only good in the right atmosphere.

is that poop?

I legitimately can't tell if you're just an autist or if you're a troll trying to shit on my happy memories.

I made kraut and had it on a nathans wiener with some spicy brown. I'm pretty proud that I made something that's virtually idiot proof and effortless.

>horseradish

get that thing away from me

looks like a sloppy joe tbqh

Fuck I could go for a hot dog or a polish sausage right now.
Cali sucks when it comes to the hotdogs game but Costco feels the craving.

You guys have a specific brand of Hotdog or Sausage you generally buy? What about bread?

Costco dogs are the best cheap meal in America. They're massive and they come with a drink for a buck fifty. I load them with onions, sweet relish and deli mustard. I wish they had kraut.

Some do. You gotta ask.

I will, thanks.

That looks like something I would try when I came home from school alone at the age of 10 and hungry. Norwegian cuisine is so sad.

>Bun
>Mayo
>Butterflied Hotdog (extra crispy)
>Ketchup
>Thin line of deli mustard

You use commas correctly, right?

Remove tortilla

>I'm 15: the post

>any food
>age appropriate

I don't care if this is bait, here's your (you)

I like them with mustard

I fucking love hotdogs, especially when they are drowned in ketchup.

I know you're the homo with the MLP action figures.

In Canada they have sauerkraut but only yellow mustard.

people under the age of ten should be eating hot dogs even less

My favorite condiment combo is
>Chopped onions
>Light Mayo
>Relish

That is, of course, listing only the easy access condiments that require little preparation.

Thats a nice ketchup sandwich you have there

needs more ketchup