Hello Veeky Forums

hello Veeky Forums

I have a question and i thought this place might be the right place.

I wanna get fat, since i'm rather skinny, but i also don't want to invest that much into constant food. So i was wondering, is what's the cheapest type of food i can buy/prepare that can potentially last me 2-3 days in terms of quantity, and at the same time to boast the maximum amount of calories so i can get fat?

thanks in advance

Just eat fast food for every meal and don't exercise.

Fast food is pretty expensive if i consume on a daily basis. And the cheapest place in the city where you can buy more for less is really far away from where i live

Pasta and meat erryday

Just gomad

how about these two? what's the calorie intake from both?

bump

Is rice high in calories?

WHAT FOOD I CAN PREPARE THAT ARE RICH IN CALORIES, CAN LAST ME 2 DAYS AND IS CHEAP TO PRODUCE

PASTA jesus
Where do you live?
Here 2 bags of pasta serves a family of 4 and is less than $2 for both. Make the sauce cream or pesto based (all the fat and oil) and slather in cheese. Put hunks of salami in it. Make sure to eat it quickly as slim people tend to be slower eaters. Have some sugar to prep your appetite. Will not cost you more than $5 a day.

>pesto

>It traditionally consists of crushed garlic, European pine nuts, coarse salt, basil, Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan cheese) and pecorino sardo (cheese made from sheep's milk), all blended with olive oil.

But i'm a student who lives in a dorm and doesn't have money for all this stuff.

wat do?

Also how good is farfalle?

If you have no money, you won't be able to buy food...so you won't eat, nor fatten up...

Get monies...buy stuff...

Get pre-made pesto, or use cheaper ingredients to make it, or just use tomato sauce and add some kind of meat and cheese.

Anything you want drenched in butter or olive oil.

Peanut butter.

I think it's the most energy-dense yet cheap and palatable food.

Eat a few spoons with every meal and you'll easily surpass your energy requirements. It's almost as bad as eating pure butter.

Otherwise:
Peanuts, snack foods (such as chips) that contains surprisingly high amounts of calories.
Pasta, potatoes, rice, beans, breads are cheap.
Cheese - especially in sauces - will rack up large amounts of calories in even small pieces.
Deep-fried foods.
Cakes - another very easy way to get fat.

bump

Yeah, peanut butter, you can easily put away a few sandwiches or whatever.

Everything here is solid

go to the store, look at the nutrition tables, look at the price, figure out which have the best price/calories ratio
obviously mind the protein and micros too

such a simple answer yet you need the internet to hold your hand through it
i hope you don't use the same approach in life, as in google/wiki your uni work..

figure out which food is cheap is easy
the real problem is how you want to consume it

weightlifters usually make complete meals that are enjoyable to bulk on
but you sound lazy so that is out of the question
not to mention your dorm mates will think you're weird if you spend all day in the common kitchen

3500-4500 kcal/day
better count on your pure will
because at the minimum you will need to down 1kg of pasta/rice, cooked and served plainly with olive oil, everyday

The cheapest sources of calories by far are vegetable fat, sugar and white flour. Anybody who says anything else is bullshitting and has never done the math. A thousand calories should be around 10 cent, which is far FAR cheaper than peanut butter, cheese or any of the other garbage people have listed.

this could very well be the answer to op's problem

400g of margarine
300g of sugar
into 1l of hot water
mix well

drink it down in 10 min
4000 kcal easily

>I wanna get fat

if you are a female, then just get married
wala!