What are some things that go well with a good glass of cold delicious milk that aren't complete junk (ie cookies etc.)?

What are some things that go well with a good glass of cold delicious milk that aren't complete junk (ie cookies etc.)?

Shit with honey in it

Cauliflower, or oranges.

Banana

just let the milk in the freezer until its really cold and mix a tiny bit of suger and vanilla

Peanut butter sandwich.

shit, really? seems such a strange combination

What about something more substantial, there's gotta be some healthy food involving grains or something that goes well with milk right?

spaghetti

>there's gotta be some healthy food involving grains or something that goes well with milk right?
There is, we call it cereal.

Salty coins

I don't use milk at all unless recipe calls for it. I keep a small thing of cream handy for coffe/etc.

So I guess some sort of Alfredo sauce?

I like oat flour or frozen juice concentrate. Chocolate syrup, brotein powder, strawberry quik, and malted milk are other obvious goodies.

>cereal
>healthy
Pick one.

I personally enjoy Weetabix a lot. Muesli is also used as a cereal and I have that often. I also just like to toast oats and use that as cereal. It's not like kid's cereals are the only kind.

There are cereals without sugar in them.

>lucky charms and frosted flakes are literally the only cereals I know of
It's time to give adulthood a try

Durrrrrrr

MangĂș (Smashed plantain)

I like home fries with milk a lot

What are home fries?

Ice cubes.

>Milk

Ice cold milk!, milk is great any time any meal.

Baklava

>cork lid
Why? Are they trying to be cute? That's nasty

Tendies

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Potatoes that are diced, (sometimes boiled) and then fried. tasty as part of a loaded (bacon, eggs, etc) breakfast.

Huh. I always figured that was just a different style of hashbrowns.

Stupid.

Add some kefir grains to that, let it sit out for a few days, and bam, 10 times better

This. Nothing better than washing down each bite of a peanut butter sandwich with cold,fresh milk

I mean, yeah, more or less.

Chicken sandwhich, thats a badass bottle of milk

pancakes and maple syrup

can down a ton of milk with that

i've been known to eat pb right out of the jar and swish it around in my mouth with milk until it makes a nice slurry and then swallos it

Popcorn isn't good for you, but I love drinking a cold glass of milk with a big bag of popcorn.

You'd have to be drowning your popcorn in butter for it to be unhealthy

Chili

figs

This.

over-hard boiled steak with the finest raw jelly beans

Piece of bread with some almond butter spread on top and chopped up banana

>Chamomile or coffee with honey
>Cereal as suggested
>PB/J as suggested
>Peanutbutter Pancakes, MAYBE standard pancakes as suggested
>Bananas and/or strawberries.
>A little bit of raw sugar

Can you tell me where I can buy that exact bottle/cork? I'd love to give that as a birthday gift to my LoZ-obsessed friend.

vegemite toast cunt

I searched for zelda milk bottle on ebay and saw something similar being sold by a German, but the cork's a bit different. There are a lot of necklaces kicking around as well.

I like it
Since we're talking about degeneracy my girlfriend finally induced lactation for me, I drank from her for an hour on Sunday and had a ham sandwich after. So a ham sandwich OP.

/thread

An hour? No way did she have that much milk all at once.

Anything
You mean to tell me you don't have a glass of cold milk to go with your lunch every day?

Well it was her first time nursing so a lot of time had to be spent easing the first few drops out, I had to go real slow but we both had a great time.

Suicide

Try cheese/sausage.

Pickles, oddly enough.

Granola.
And obviously pb&j

the souls of the damned

pasta with tomato sauce imo

Pretty much anything/everything for me. Though I've learned to love my breakfast foods with orange juice rather than milk.

Makes eggs pretty fluffy

Did it delve into sex afterwards, or was it just the breastfeeding?

A bar of chocolate

Did you get her to lactate without the birth of a child? Hormone supplement with recorded crying children?

Crackers.

Dipping crackers in milk is fucking delicious.

Pancakes with maple syrup

Tuna fish

Given the price of cork these days, that bottle of milk would be astronomical

Yea she was so goddamn horny afterwards, she already likes nipple stimulation and apparently this felt great.

Herbal suppliments and lots and lots of stimulation. very long process but we're both pretty happy with it.

warm milk with honey and chamomile is great
[spoiler]even better when you add some rum or something[/spoiler]

Maple Syrup.

I only ever drink milk when I'm hungover, eating pancakes, or eating spaghetti

Healthy? No. But delicious, hot and slightly greay corn chips. Salted and fresh with cold milk...
It's delicious

you disgust me