So how good is Cheesecake Factory?

So how good is Cheesecake Factory?

I'm thinking of heading to one after seeing some of their very enticing cheesecakes online.

Pretty good tbqh. Menu is massive.

Is it just Cheesecake or do they do entrees and shit?

Went there once in Vegas after an American buddy of mine was constantly raving about the place.

Honestly, found everything very mediocre. Standard family restaurant chain fare. Nothing bad, but nothing incredible. Menu is gigantic, though. They have fucking everything.

I had their cheesecake in the 90s. For a place that's called "the cheesecake factory" you'd think at least they'd be good at cheesecake, but apparently not...

I've never had their food menu and I hope I never do

They have pretty much everything. Burgers, Mexican, deli good, pasta, stir fries and other Asian-inspired dishes, it's a ludicrously enormous menu.

Herb crusted filet of salmon with smashed potatoes and asparagus with the delicious lemon sauce is phenominal.
Use the bread to mop up the sauce

No no, it's mostly a restaurant. Not many people go for just cheesecake, I've actually never had it but heard it's good. The menu is a literal book with hundreds of entrees to choose from.

Just look at this, I refuse to call myself a foodie until I eat this Oreo dream slut.

So I'm planning what I'm going to eat for dessert there but what should I get for the main course?

Any suggestions, What's the best they got?

I remember I went to one when I was very young, perhaps 4 or 5, and ordered chicken tenders. There was literally a mound of fries with tenders arranged around the base of the mound. It is the first thing in my memory that blew my mind.

It's 5/10 but it gets panties wet, good date restaurant.

Yes I dunno why grils like it so much. If a girls puts out I'll usually take her there. They love those fucking massive salads.

their menu is complete shit.

skip the appetisers, skip the salad, skip the entre, just get a slice of Linda's fudge cake. It's so enormous you won't miss the rest of your meal.

literally all the cheescakes they sell in the entire country are made in two factories then shipped to their locations

It has a full menu, the super generic 20-page family restaurant type thing. Probably 200 different dishes, all mediocre.

The cheesecake itself is alright. Its about 40% cheesecake and the rest is piled with filler icing/decorative crap, probably to reduce the cost of ingredients.

I've always hated "cheesecake" that doesn't actually include any cheesecake, but apparently some people think its great.

Do what your heart desires.

This. Middle class chicks and poor chicks fucking love it for some reason....they think it his fancy/high class for some god only known reason.

Most will prefer this shithole to an actual nice restaurant with only 5 or so mains and where thought went into the dishes.

The food is awful and barely above a microwave dinner.

So can I "have relations" with my neighbors horses?
It's what my heart desires

decent for a chain restaurant and the portions are potentially huge depending on the location

Wait what, so you're telling me that this is an actual restaurant, a chain even, and not just a place made up so that Penny on BBT would have somewhere to work. Mind fucking blown.

it sure is /mlp/ here today, faggot.

>I only eat high quality nutritious food like tendies

>actually being defensive about the cheesecake factory
Found the lower middle class flyover teenager

Shit is pretty good desu, but only go if it's the only meal you plan to eat all day.

Portions are massive, they put out dank bread beforehand, and the cheesecake is like must eat.

I feel like a decadent glutton everytime I eat there but it's fun.

Good date spot too as others have pointed out

As I've never lived in the Midwest, there's something I'm curious about: what is the threshold between "gross", "regular normal guy food", " good romantic date spot ", and" pretentious memefood"?

I'm genuinely confused by your culture.

Yeah sure you aren't hurting anything, if the horse doesn't want it then enjoy getting kicked

Though you may get arresy

Gross: vegetables
Regular normal: Red Robin
Romantic date: Cheesecake factory, Olive garden, Fazolis
Pretentious memefood: anything where there's foreign words I can't pronounce

Nice b8 m8

They're pretty good, but nothing to write home about. Not worth waiting more than 15-20 minutes.

I've been there once, the dinner was pretty delicious but a little bit expensive iirc.

Food is mediocre at best.
Menu is huge, portions are huge, everything is frozen or sent pre-made and just mixed and heated up in the back.
I wouldn't recommend it, cheesecake is grocery store tier too.

Lettuce wraps are pretty good.

The best thing about Cheesecake Factory is not what you can get there, it's all the copycat recipes on the internet of their stuff.

It's that large menu of pretty good stuff. They are not exceptional at any one thing because they have so much variety, which means all their stuff is not too hard to replicate, no crazy ingredients, and generally quick to prepare.

You could seriously just google Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes and eat for a month on the things you make.

Went to cheesecake factory when I was around 11

I got a burger and an Oreo cheesecake

Up until that point I'd never really hated any food

But that burger tasted like burnt grilled asshole and the cheesecake was overly sweet even for an 11 yr old

I know this isnt related to the cheesecake factory, but you reminded me of one time when I went to a local greek resturaunt when I was young and I ordered the tendies. They sprinkled them with some white shit that i didnt know what it was. The only thing I had seen that looked like that was ant poison, so I thought they were trying to poison me for ordering american food instead of the greek food (also because the waiter made some lighthearted comments about me eating tendies instead of greek food.) I took one bite and they were actually quite good but I refused to eat them

The food isn't bad, it's just way too expensive.
Carbonara with grilled chicken ended up being like $35.
Appetizer of calimari was $15.

Heard it's over priced

Their stuff is great desu. Massive calorie bombs tho.

>check the menu online
>it has 16 categories
I haven't even explored what's inside but I already feel sorry for the kitchen staff.

These same girls also get juicy over p.f. Chang's. If you wanna get your dick wet dress up nice and bring some chick to cheesecake factory or pf Chang's. Your also right about them not liking actual good restaurants, it makes them uncomfortable.

Horses start coming into heat around April. Estrus is 3-7 days. Diestrus (not receptive) is 15-19 days. Frequent urination, "winking" and squatting are signs of estrus. Stand to the side when you try, make sure you clean her up with warm soapy water beforehand or you risk causing an infection that will make her permanently lame. Have fun

Buffalo Bites for life

To be fair ot is a safer bet if you are here for the same thing. Higher end places can feel like a tourist trap or be a disappointing exp for the money paid.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally fine with Cheesecake Factory or P.F. Changs for a date. The food isn't bad or completely expensive and girls just lose their shit and think they're my princess or some shit if I take them there lol. It's really the best place to go eat at on a date. Would I go eat there on my own? P.F. Changs, nah. Foods aight, too expensive for such a small portion. Cheesecake Factory? ...........maybe. Not only does it work for dates, it works for large crowds. Literally everything is on the menu so everybody is happy. There are a few things on it I think they do really well so I'd go there for them.

>Cheesecake Factory
Overpriced, unhealthy, mediocre food.

>the cheesecake was overly sweet even for an 11 yr old
>cheesecake is grocery store tier
>The cheesecake itself is alright. Its about 40% cheesecake and the rest is piled with filler icing/decorative crap, probably to reduce the cost of ingredients.
>I've always hated "cheesecake" that doesn't actually include any cheesecake, but apparently some people think its great.
this is pretty much how I would describe bakers square's pies. they jack off over how they have every kind of pie and how great it is, but honestly it all just tastes like sugar and shortening.

glad to know that cheesecake factory is pretty much the same deal. I can skip it and just go to cracker barrel or emma krumbee's if I want comfort food.

>cracka barrel

ma nigga

High end restaurants make people feel like the staff and rich clientele are secretly judging them

Fuck this place. I hate it. It's always packed and I can make a cheesecake just as good that won't cost 6 bucks per piece.

The PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory in my city are right next door to each other, and they're owned by the same dude.
He does his taxes with us. He reported his revenue for Cheesecake Factory as about $350k a week.

food at cheesecake factory is decent

the actual cheesecake is horrible.

I never really believed this and then I dragged a pleb colleague to a nice place and I really felt the judgment. Amazing what a difference it makes dining with an overweight guy dressed in a professional team sports logo jacket and a sort of mullet/combover thing, when everyone else in the room is dressed as an adult with a decent haircut.

Course it also helps when they bark at the staff like slaves. I dunno what it is about some people, maybe it's the same thing that makes some people resent waiters for wanting to get paid. Like, I'm not rich so I can get rich by treating other not rich people like garbage.

Costco sometimes sells a mini sampler of Cheesecake Factory cheescakes. It's like one frozen cheesecake, but each slice is a different flavor. It's smaller than the real deal, too, which I think it a plus since the slices in the restaurants are a little too massive to be enjoyable.

>People take their dates to Cheesecake Factory
What flyover ham planet thinks a place called "Factory" is high class or romantic?
Come get your American Food Product, fresh off the assembly line, everybody!

Real food is unamerican, coastie cuck liberal berniefag. Go eat a vegetable with chopsticks while pledging allegiance to che guevara.

what a monstrosity
typical American "Cheesecake"

Yeah, real food is ordered off the "Skinnylicious" menu across from an ad for whiter teeth from Colgate!

Alright. The salads, pasta, and sandwiches are 5/10ish. The cake is 7/10.

Lol

>french laundry

It is majorly over priced. 1 app and 2 entrees can come out to $70 not including tip. Not to mention the food is pretty trash. It has to be with a menu so gigantic.

>french laundry
>Building literally used to be a laundry
Whats Cheesecake Factory's excuse?

I'm not going to lie, I thought Cheesecake Factory was going to be terrible. The fuck-huge menu, the faux-high-end feel to the place, etc. First time I went there I was pleasantly surprised. I had literally nothing to complain about, the service was great. The food was moderately priced with huge portion sizes and it tasted really good. The cheesecake is obviously great.

I've been back a few times and gotten various styles of cuisine and have never been disappointed.

The only downside is that it's busy all the time.

Very good casual dining restaurant. Cheesecake factory used to be a very popular high volume restaurant. When they first started they were THE meme restaurant 10 years ago and successful that the executive chefs recieved mercedes benz, thus they catered with a large menu.

However today, sales are down and they've been cutting down on the menu and portion sizes.

Overall, not a bad place.

>there are ppl who unironically enjoy cheesecake in general.

I hate humans

Wtf am I looking at. Don't answer btw I don't want to know.

You sound like you've done this before.
Do you drink a lot of Steel Reserve and use paper plates for every meal?

I can fit that Burger unto myasshole without gaping

Wtf

Sounds like the Nando's of America. Restaurant environment with fast-food meals. It's the same reason people choose Nando's for dates in the UK.

We have Nando's in America. This is even worse. At least Nando's is pretty much up front about being fast food.

>Nando
Doesn't chicken also have sort of pleb connotations over there, which it doesn't here. (Except for fried chicken)

Not really, other than chicken and waffles which is associated with blacks, chicken is pretty much normal food. People do harbor this strange idea that beef is some kind of elite luxury food (despite being cheap as fuck), but chicken escapes this stupid idea. So I guess if you want to call that pleb, sure. I'd say it's more that the attitudes about beef are weird and out of sync with reality.

no, no he didn't

I'd say my impression from both the US and UK is that lamb and venison have dethroned beef as the fancier mainstream meats.

In the us you can also toss in
>bison
>moose

And small game birds like
>pheasant
>quail
>duck

These are all considered on par or better than 'steak' by and large. Not sure you can sell/serve moose, tho, so that ones not really a restaurant thing...

If you're from the midwest? First you should kill yourself.

Otherwise it's now your feeding station. We're probably going to eat you eventually.

troll harder

I think you mean you've ONLY lived in the midwest.

It's fucking delicious. Go when you just don't give a fuck about how many calories you eat. You will leave in a happy diabetic coma.

t. midwestern twentysomething white guy