If you had 1 million dollars what country would you retire in?

If you had 1 million dollars what country would you retire in?

Confido

Fuck 1 mil ain't squat probably Thailand or Belize to make that money last

how does it poop

Poland. Or some other ex commie shithole.

I'm not retiring at $1 million. $2.5 million minimum.

my question exactly. Why not just fucking an hero so your other half has a chance to live normally

Awaiting instructions

the opposite of whatever that place is

Were does da dick goh?

This

Southeast asia, probably Singapore.

you can't afford singapore user

HAHAHA You think you could retire on a million dollars in Singapore? You'd need at least three or four times that you fucking retard

Ecuador all USD

The only question that deserves an answer in this thread.

wow youre retarded.

unironically maybe india. im paki but i wouldnt want to live there even rich. although I guess i'm already 'rich' there based on american income, but with a big stack I could probably have an obscene life with easy travel to the rest of asia.

croatia

t. someone who read the thread a week ago about cheap/good countries to move to

Philippines

Beautiful conservative women who actually care about their husband., cheap as fuck living, and most people are friendly.

I believe pajeets call this pairs trading.

taiwan or maccau

Texas

they take turns being the butt

Finland.

Wherever I could get the cutest girls and make the most money exploiting the population.

Wouldn't retire. I would invest the interest from the million on shitcoins, while working a job like landscaping. then hopefully something hits and I'd move to thailand with 3 million.

I'd buy a swanky property and make an upscale clothing optional airbnb. Infinity pool, hot tub, full service bar, staffed kitchen, whole home audio system, theatre, etc.

Coming close to millions makes you pretty creative.

>all these fags that want to live in jungle Asian shitholes with ugly monkey women.

The absolute state of biz. Why is the Thailand meme pushed so hard? The women are ugly as shit. I'm just going to stay in the U.S once I retire.

Either freedumbs land or somewhere in the UK, my ancestors. Pic related is basically me.

This. Leaving NYC will be like getting everything in life 50% off.

because ugly neckbeard losers (surprisingly) don't delude themselves that they will ever find a white girl that isn't fucking disgusting

but gooks are fucking disgusting in their own way

I agree wholeheartedly though, there's just nothing like a pretty, skinny, white girl from a good family
I suppose any Western European girl with those features would be ok, but shit there's so many right here in America

can someone please post the photo of like 20 overweight autists standing in a row with their SEA brides

unless your nearly dead or plan on living in a cardboard box all 1st world countrys are ruled out
also to buy property in thailand you must be married to a resident

double edged sword...
or burgers could marry euro babes and get EU citizenship and literally dodge the next world war in a functioning 1st world nation

I feel you man. White women all the way.

i would make dozens of mulatto bastards in cote divoire

What Dark Souls game is this from?

idk if you're joking with that pic, but yeah as much as I hate women they sure do get my pecker hard

Brazil

You need $3m-$5m these days to retire without having to worry ever again, the $1m meme is from just before the boomers destroyed everything. Keep in mind with long-term capital gains (in the US) you're still paying like 25%-33% taxes depending on where you live (and I plan on paying it to make sure the gov doesn't steal my crypto gains completely by trying to avoid taxes).

>only sell $40k of your crypto a year
>live in a state with no income tax
>0% long term capital gains tax
>get a (((mortgage))) on a small house in the countryside
>pay off mortgage in a few years on your fixed income while living modestly

This is what I plan to do, anyway.

Ukraine

I'm going to Colombia. Fat asses and cheap cocaine

how does it poo?

how do they shit

USA = full of ugly fat retarded woman and you want to retire there instead of Asia? lol

in the street

almost certainly when one dies the other will die fast too. if siamese grow old they generally can't survive solo. likely not all important organs are controlled by the same brain.

philippines, taiwan i think you could do it with 200k probs

Costa Rica

Ex-Yugo countries. 1 Mil is enough for 30+ years.

Not a single attractive one in the bunch.

Poland. 1 million dollars is life of kings there since average pole makes about 1200 USD per month. Cost of living cheap but real estate pretty expensive. Decent apartment in major city about 200k USD which is a lot of polish standards.

Portugal, of course.

The problem with Poland is that not enough people speak english and will treat you like shit if you don't know polish.

learn it

yes this great country desu

Shit is difficult as fuck and I'm a lazy fuck to learn it.

Singapore without a doubt.

Croatia.

kek

The US. Oh wait. Can't get in that country on $1M usd if you're white. Guess I'm holding until $10M, then.

新加坡

Sorry you had bad experiences but I think you just had bad luck. White Americans are viewed very positively here.
Obviously learning the language will make your life easier. It's not an English country, but English proficiency is miles ahead of eg. Spain.

In general only Muslims may expect real hostility, blacks to a much smaller degree.

What does poland think of Canada?

I'm 1/4 polish (muh heritage etc.) and was thinking of visiting relatives there soon.

this desu, never had hostility ever in Poland as a white foreigner. Thank god at least one European country is without muslims (except the tatars

>What does poland think of Canada?

Positive. I would summarize the opinion as 'meek version of an American'.

Phillipinos are 1/10th white Spanish. Proper bleaching target.

china

;how do they poop

>Beautiful conservative women who actually care about their husband

I genuinely feel sorry for the people who actually get their worldview from here

Are you so much into kopro?

Paraguay

UNDERRATED