I never eat at Subway but somebody offered to get me a sandwich so why not. I'm looking at the menu, what should I get...

I never eat at Subway but somebody offered to get me a sandwich so why not. I'm looking at the menu, what should I get? Chicken bacon ranch sounds good, is that a mistake? Should I get the new carved turky instead?

I like the Italian with provolone, toasted, lettuce, tomato, onion, green papper, seasoning, yellow mustard, and vinegar.

BLT

Damn I just told them my order before I read that and that's almost what I ordered exactly. I got spicy Italian on herb and cheese bread, deluxe, provolone, toasted. Toppings are lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion. Finished w mayo, oil & vinegar , oregano, and parmesan.

I'll let yal know if it's good.

I think you goofed with mayo over mustard, but maybe that's your tastes.

I had Subway for the first time last week. Shit is horrible. Their slogan is eat fresh? Nothing looks or tastes fresh at all.

yellow mustard on itialian meat?

niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They have brown mustard

>not oil/vinegar or mayo

user wat u doin

ew man

It goes really well together. Trust me!

Well, what's your report?

No goof. Mustard with vinegar also is overkill. Mayo and vinegar is best for Italian. Some people like brown mustard w Italian meats but meh. Oil and vinegar is all it really needs, I'll add mayo when I feel fat.

Was bretty good. Not great though but its Subway. Not as good as their meatball.

I usually get the spicy Itilian with pepper jack cheese, jalapeƱos, and Chipotle sauce. Feel free to add on.

>Chipotle
>Italian

Not like the Subway Spicy Italian is authentic anyway.

Yeah but yellow mustard fits much better with their "Italian" than freaking chipotle sauce.

You should give it try. I just like sub spicy but iv never had mustard with my Itilian so I'll have give that a try.

I'll give it a try, if you give yellow mustard a try! Deal!

If you want to get technical you're both wrong and so is mayo guy. You only should put oil and vinegar on it.

>mustard
>italian
That's even worse.

yeah man like what the freak is that about gosh dangit