Well fuck. anyone who warned us of the crash. i'm sorry for not listening

well fuck. anyone who warned us of the crash. i'm sorry for not listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/12/hedge-fund-manager-has-nearly-all-his-money-in-bitcoin-other-cryptos.html
vionews.com/2018/02/13/united-states-government-declares-temporary-halt-cryptocurrency-tradings-new-evidence-arises-tether-scandal/
cnbc.com/2018/02/12/eu-regulators-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin-highly-risky.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cant sell to tether
>cant hold btc

whelp

I'm 100% in Tether.

Maybe link the article

Holy shit you scared the fuck out of me with this fake photoshopped shit jfc what do you even have to gain from this

WTF GDAX IS FROZEN?

coinbase is down too.

>>>[s4s]

If you're going to dhitpost make it entertaining
Saghe

yesssss, sweet sweet corporate FUD, common 6k BTC

>Goverment

Paid FUD teams.

I couldn’t find that all I saw was this.
cnbc.com/2018/02/12/hedge-fund-manager-has-nearly-all-his-money-in-bitcoin-other-cryptos.html

Arizona literally just made it legal to pay your taxes with bitcoin. You are fake news.

MOOMMYY MAKE THEM STOP POSTING FUD MOMMY PLEASE MOMMY IVE ALREADY LOST TOO MUCH AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck yes

I think I've seen three of these inspect element news posts on Veeky Forums just this hour
Plus omega is posting too

Shorts scared of getting wrecked uf it breaks 9k?

Learn to wait for confirmation before setting your trades fucking noobs. Don't gamble on coin flips

He doesn't want it past 9k

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT
ITS FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT

help us dumb nigger. post this vionews.com/2018/02/13/united-states-government-declares-temporary-halt-cryptocurrency-tradings-new-evidence-arises-tether-scandal/

>us suspends trading
>euros in picture
low effort FUD

FAKE NEWS

anti-tether fud is literally funded by banks.

Yikes

low effort fud by pajeets all over biz. time to long

cnbc.com/2018/02/12/eu-regulators-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin-highly-risky.html

Failed Fud

surely people have worked out the fud by now?

btc sits at breaking through 9k and accelerating up. so fud starts coming out.

All the bearposting came about after the tripfags told everyone it was going below 6k. This also coincides with all the bazingacoin and other shill threads disappearing. I'm thinking the discordjeets are spreading fud after their TA fags told them to short or tether up.

In short the tripfags cucked them into selling the bottom and now they banded together to fud for cheap coins.l.

I see your shoes were awfully close to being liquidated so you have to hope that these fake tether accusations scare some idiots into selling. Sad, stop gambling on bitmex. Tether is solvent.

Dumbass pajeets, give it up. Nobody cares - Tether made enough selling & shorting that last dip to have the cash needed if anyone comes calling. They probably WERE a scam, not any more.

They have also report Vitalik dead in 2017

AHHH MY LINKS ARE GONE

FAKE NEWS NIGNOG

Yea totally the "US government" would suspend trading. Fucking dumb ass normie.

Veeky Forums is like being forced to look at gore...it desensitizes you, but not necessarily in a good way. stuff like this is a good example...why do anons post stuff like this? it isn't like Veeky Forums is going to move the markets, so it is just because anons enjoy being inconsiderate misanthropes? seriously, i don't get the rationale...very odd behaviour.

The absurdity of the world is overwhelming

Even for the observant patrician like yourself