When are they bringing styrofoam back?

when are they bringing styrofoam back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hStMepUPYVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whenever you go and fish it all out of the ocean

Fuck styrofoam. I want everything wrapped in wax paper again.

When all you global warming alarmist shut the fuck up.

Which will be when everybody is dead because of conspiracy theorist morons such as yourself who can't accept reality.

The only styrofoam you can get from them. Is the biscuits and gravy.

Why would you want them back? The food gets soggy as fuck from condensation in them.
According to the "experts" we should all be dead already. Don't worry though snowflake, I'm sure one of your prophets will get it right eventually.

I accept the reality that the earths climate isn't changing at any faster of a rate than it ever has, and isn't even close to being as extreme as it once was, and the fact that all life either evolves or perishes, and that most life does in fact die out when a climate shift happens and is replaced by creatures better suited to handle the environment

you're the one being silly by suggesting the current human friendly climate is anything more than a short stint in a long history of a planet that is either a frozen wasteland or so hot the rocks literally melt under your feet.
it was never going to stay like this. you can't stop nature

I like the pretty boxes though.

Plus I HATE the noise Styrofoam makes when rubbing against each other.

Raising Cane's still uses Styrofoam.

Kinda wish they didn't, it make the food soggy if you don't either eat right away or order extra crispy

yup. nothing bad could possibly happen from releasing 500 million years worth of fixed carbon in a bit over 100 years.

Winter sucks anyway. If global warming is a real, humanocentric phenomenon, I'm all for it. Fuck being cold.

What most scientists de-emphasize is that their studies suggest it it much too late to do anything about it.

They're just out for shekels at this point and should fuck off.

you mean like wwwsskweeeessswkweee?

Fuck warm weather. I fucking hate sleeping when it won't go below 50 at night.

>food gets soggy
>can't microwave
>can't recycle
>muh enviroment

youtube.com/watch?v=hStMepUPYVk
like this?

don't bother my man, there's a reason that at this very moment there's another expedition to try and find the Loch Ness Monster: Idiot's just refuse to listen to reason and logic.

THIS

The Filipino and Taco shops took them all.

>That moment you can tell how much oil they used in the food when you see the bottom has dissolved.

>idiot's
Why is this possessive? Control your apostrophies.

What I don't understand is this. Why is we Westerns have to be at the for front of this? China and India don't give a fuck and just like with STEM and IT they exploit us. We say it's bad and they nod and agree but do fuck all. I really think it's a scam not because it's not really happening but because like with everything it's about money.

>styrofoam
>global warming
I don't want to say "muhrikkk", but.... come on.

/thread

hey lazy faggots. go to a public restaurant supply store and just buy some. you can usually get 1000 sheets for under 20 dollars.