Bloomberg spreading some major fud

(((they))) are spreading major FUD on the itnerwebz, calling for 900$ BTC if this current bubble ends up being anything like the tech bubble. What do you think user? If anything I'll be buying up like no tomorrow. But what can cause such a massive sell off? Dumb money is already not buying anymore, but it doesn't seem like they're quick to sell either.

What can take us down to 900$? it naturally swing down that low in a bear market or does there need to be some major cataclysmic event. Im not seeing it. 2K bottom, possible. 3 digit Bitcoin, almost impossible.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just wait until Tether implodes. Then, anything is possible.

It'll just slow bleed there. Might take months. No cataclysmic event needed

(((they're))) not actually wrong this time

I'm staying out of it until I see a reversal even if I miss the bottom. Only safe way to play it.

I doubt it'll fall all the way to 900 bucks. My bet is 3 grand. But, everybody doubted it could go to 19K. Can't underestimate the herd

Ugh don't say that desu, I'm tethered up right now. Feels like playing with fire

Im thinking of offloading all my BTC for DAI and then just chilling till we bottom out. THis definitely isn't the end. Not sure though.

check out DAI, decentralized stablecoin!

That's depressing. Can we expect more moon missions during this period? What happened during the Mt.Gox era?

Bloomberg spent several hundred million on antigun campaign in another state only to see it fail.

These are the same people who told us Hillary was guaranteed a win

Never heard of this before, will look into it, thanks for the info

theyre dumb as hell and dont understand the current crypto market. theyre saying btc will go to 900 because of competition from other alt coins when pretty much all its competition is linked to its performance via trading pairs

low key and off topic, this looks like it's about to moon (PoE)

Oh look, more fud from the bottomseller morons. Kek.

No the fuck it doesn’t retard

Yeah altcoins maybe. Bitcoin no. Best bet is to just flip ICOs

I was eyeing that hard earlier today, but worried that Bitcoin tanking will kill that nice consolidation it had going on and send it down like the rest

3 years of bear maket were caused by mt.gox.
Btw Charlie said we must be prepared.
B-buuuut this time some projects can moon because of institutional money even during the bear market imo. And 3 years sound hard to believe because millions of people now shilling their friends and families, also we understand that crypto is no more abt btc and can explain some projects like rlc or prl to normies.

Same people that said it was going to be $1 million next year.
Keep reading mainstream media OP, thats why ameriburgers are worse sheeps than norkoreans.

Amazon has nothing to do with bitcoin value.
The price chart here is 20 years old.
Fucking stupid.

Dumb money isn't buying anymore? Listen to you, you just said you'd buy the whole way down you fucking tard. They got 100% of their money longed in at 5900. YOU bought their bags you idiot, of course it can go lower.

The Jews aren't exactly known for telling us the truth. You can bet your sweet ass they want in on these crypto shekels. Its in their interest to do whatever they can to try and drop the price (in this case, FUD) and buy in at a nice discount.

Fiat pairs would save the market... Wait.
This december massive eth pairing caused the same problem for alts being dependent to eth price. I'm tired of this shit, even doge and ltc pairing was stopped so the market was fucked up.

Even without fiat pairs we need at least ltc/xmr/nano/xlm etc pairs and I like the tendencies.

Hm... Decentralised xmr exchange...

im a btc broker and all my clients who bought 100K -1 Mm wiorth of RIpple at $3.90 arent responding to my messages asking if they want more crypto. That means its time to buy on the way down, but starting at 4K and lower.

Would just like to point out to the multiple retards in this thread that if you zoom out of this chart, amazon is like 10000 times higher than this today. The dotcom bubble is literally a 1 millimeter blip on the overall graph

all these weak handed cucks who panic sold at 6k and desperately want it to go down are so obvious and pathetic.

anyone with half a brain was already short with decent leverage WAYY before 6k and squeezed it between 5.9 - 6.3 before shorting again at 9k.

us non pajeets make money. you faggots are on the sidelines holding your tether bags desperate to get back in.The fact there are so many of you means we probably won't even get back to 6k again anytime soon unfortunately but I'll still happily end my short at 6.5 - 6.8

>my clients who bought 100K -1 Mm wiorth of RIpple at $3.90

Lmao crypto made some millionairs poor?

Yep, theyre russians, so questionable money, but I scooped a fat commission so IDC.

my quads confirm this is BTC chart soon, just over a shorter time frame

You are playing with fire. with AB's post the other day, I feel like there is less of a chance of it imploding than I thought previously, but it's still a possibility nonetheless especially in this market where anything can happen.

That already is the btc chart you absolute retard. see: 2013/2014 bitcoin bubble.

post BTC address, I'll send you 0.0000000000001 for you to buy a rope with in 2020

The longer they sit on the sidelines the longer you linger at these prices and risk losing anyway. Instead of letting people get confident and buy back in the price is now pumped again way higher than it should be so expect months of sideways or a dip, but at this point there is no reason to buy back in since you're not getting new money anytime soon from everyone burned at the top lol so who is laughing now nigger?

During the previous bubble Bitcoin went from 1000 to 200, losing 4/5 of its value.

So, going from almost 20000 to 4000 would be the same retracement.

Well, it took a couple of years to go there, but you'll never know...

This is for the retards that believe that Bitcoin will go again to $20k or even higher before the end of the year.

>Thinking one asset will behave like another completely different one for no reason.

wtf Bloomberg, 2/10 FUD

huh

I'm stacking fiat in hopes of this outcome

Huge chance to be left behind.
But just right after the biggest pump of Bitcoin's history, I guess it's not a big risk.
It won't go parabolic again for months/years.

>compares to amazon
>chart goes up to all time highs after this very point

Why is this fud??

It dipped that low because of Mt Gox. I can't wait until retards like you FOMO in and lose even more money.

I believe it will go to $4000 then go above $20,000 sometime around the end of October. I plot crypto on the Nasdaq. Bitcoin moves 10-20x faster. So 10 year recovery in the wall st world only takes about 6-12 months for bitcoin.

That was April 2014.
You had the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at $320 on November 2015.

Comparing currencies to equities is retarded. There are parallels between the general hype factor in the dot-com bubble and now, but with equities you can make a case that they are objectively overvalued based on market pricing relative to intrinisic earnings power, something that cannot be done with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Also, using the increasing supply of utter shitcoins as an argument against bitcoin's scarcity is retarded, there will and always will be only 21 million maximum BTC, regardless of how many billion shitcoin X Y and Z are floating around.

>900$ BTC
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

They can easily just be offered up as a sacrificial lamb if Wall St wants in, the narrative has been set up for a while now. The tether people would probably be well compensated for taking that sort of fall regardless of them doing anything shady.

Maybe if someone finds a way in SHA256 which gives him access to any wallet
Other than that, nah, it's just fud

I wasn't there but according to people, some alts skyrocketed hard during that period

Checking your dubs. I just put over $100 into that shit so it better moon

What is tether
>t. newfag

That's a pretty dramatic scene you just wrote. Is this what you do when you skip PE in school?

Yes.