For fuck sakes America

Who the hell decided to add burgers and fries to a "Mexican" restaurant. You first kill my fucking family and conquer our land, now deport us and you still can't steal our food correctly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_yMXTEowRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't get del taco chili cheese fries

Stay on your side of the wall. This does not concern you.

seriously though, is there anyone that can give a legitimate reason why having a wall there would be a bad thing?

When will Trump introduce comprehensive Universal Taco Care ass wipe?

It's for when fat stoners can't decide between burgers or tacos so they get both

The reason would be that people who are actively against it would have something to bitch and moan about 24/7. It would be like tumblr on the news every goddamn day until they took it down, and then even if they did it would be all about how they "lost the battle but won the war" or some such bullshit.

Honestly if I'm going for that kind of food I'd go to Taco Bell but one day I a road trip I was starving and the only place was del taco, I got the burger because everything else looked horrible; that shit was delicious and I even go there to get them now

yeah but they don't have a legitimate reason to be against it so you can just throw that at them

like, there is absolutely zero downside of having a wall there. I mean the same people who are anti-wall are anti-gun most of the time. You would think anything that hinders automatic weapons from being illegally smuggled into the country and sold on the street to criminals would be a good thing, right?

this

t. fat stoner

It's expensive and very unlikely to be at all effective. It's just a grandiose display to make people feel good.

why wouldn't it be effective though? 20 feet high, 10 feet down, 5 feet thick, Solid concrete reinforced with rebar. nobody is getting through

Ladders. Ropes. The problem with the border is you can't watch all positions all the time, and a wall doesn't change that.

a wall isn't infallible, but it isn't going to hurt. Getting over a sheer house sized wall isn't going to be a simple task. The whole beauty of the wall is because of the fact its impossible to patrol the boarder at all times, the wall will slow down any of the human garbage and give authorities a better chance to stop criminals from coming across

>t.

What is this some yuropoor shit?

I'm the user you responded to, and what I said IS the downside. That's the whole point; them not having a legitimate reason becomes the reason itself. Nobody wants to deal with the massive incoming shitstorm that will hit if the wall is made.

It would cost a ridiculous amount of money to build and not really be effective.

>the wall will slow down
Maybe for a few weeks after it's built, but once any holes/gaps are made it won't.

the beauty of cultural appropriation is that we don't have to give a shit about getting it right, we just want it to taste good
and del taco tastes good af

we're gonna make mexico pay for it so who cares
ask the mexicans why they have a wall on their southern border
ask them why they deport illegals from latin america
ask libtards why it's racist for us to want to deport illegals

And once we fix the holes and gaps? We can continue to improve and better staff the wall as needed.

This happens in Norway too. Most "authentic" restaurants will have a courtesy burger on the menu.

The most Yuropoorest of Europoor, Swedememes.

It's from Finland you spurdo spärde.

What's the difference?

The Gulf of Bothnia.

What burger and fries? All I see is a torta and some papas fritas.

There's a huge masturbating man right between them.

>deport us
Wouldn't be a problem if you came in legally.

Even though I'm voting republican, even if it means Trump, you underestimate Mexicans.

Where there's a will, there's a way, littered with empty tallboys of Tecate, empty packs of Marlboro cigarettes and tamal husks.

There needs to be increased border security, but as this user put it, the wall is largely expensive and symbolic:

Israel seems to manage well enough.

So maybe Trump should add missile strikes to his policy.

If only, user.

If only...

Norwegians like burgers??

Yes, but they're probably very different from what you have in America.

Do you have anything that's just called "hamburger dressing" in America? Probably not, or at least it was ridiculed on /pol/. It's a great sauce, though. Not sure what it's like down in Europe, and I don't know the ingredients. I can only tell that there's dill in it.

In native burger joints, there's that and some kind of grill spice, which I also don't know if you have over there. I think they're usually very tasty, worth trying if you go to the right place. In Oslo there's Texburger for the standard Norwegian fast food variety, and Illegal Burger for the more crazy restaurant burgers.

Burgers might be significantly difgerent from country to country, though. On a road trip in Australia, I always ordered burger at the gas stations, and they had fried eggs and beetroots in them! Pretty good, but not what I recognize as a burger.

>Do you have anything that's just called "hamburger dressing" in America?

Nope. Though some burger chains have a "signature sauce" they use. For example McDonald's has their "big mac sauce".

Okay for starters fuck you you worthless beaner. I live in California and you fucking dirt people have riddled my restaurants with your disgusting fucking palette.

Every god-damned restaurant from Panda Express to Jack In The Box to Wendy's are adding new items that cater to Mexicans. Everything is fucking covered and smothered in jalapenos in both green and red. There are jalapenos and hot sauce and salsa and chili fucking everywhere. Spicy jalapeno prawns from Panda Express. Fiesta jalapeno infused Burgers from Wendy's, Spicy Jack with jalapenos from Jack in the Box.

Your cultural dishes are the same five ingredients assembled in different order and drowned hot sauce. So fucking tired of these food chains pandering to this bullshit.

Illegals vote lib

>You first kill my fucking family and conquer our land,

Fuck you read a book and learn about actual history you viva la raza trouser stain.

>10 feet down, 5 feet thick
I dont think you've seen the tunnels they've built.

>Not knowing the difference between Mexican food and Tex-Mex/AmeriMex food

Get back to your country. America is reserved for crackers and niggers.

Did anyone else notice they took the deluxe burrito off the menu? Why the fuk did they do that?

I mean when the cartels start mortaring us, then yeah.

Del Taco burgers are actually great though

I'm surprised to see so many retarded rednecks ITT

"refried sick with cheese on it"

What do you eat, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets with macaroni and cheese?

also, actual Mexican food in my experience is not drowned in hot sauce, just because fat stoners drown their taco bell in fire sauce doesn't mean anything

>"Mexican"

you answerd your own question with those airquotes, pham

This isn't your food gringo. why do you care if we add cumin to our food and call it mexican food? it only makes us look retarded, not you.

youtu.be/_yMXTEowRpA
Skip to 6:20

Wanting to pick fights in USA where we can BRRRT them to death easily

>mfw white people think jalapenos are hot

>mfw half german and half mexican so i can eat spicy food like ghost pepper and reaper and look like the pride of germany

I'm surprised by all the retarded rednecks ITT

Total cost to own and annual maintenance cost wouldn't make it worth it. It would make more sense to use land based combat drones to patrol the border 24/7 in packs with airborne drones providing reconnaissance.

Where can I get some good tacos in NYC?

Huge waste of money that will accomplish nothing.

Why would Mexico pay?

No, because places all over the world have walls and we only dont because lib logic

Daily reminder that the Aztecs used dog meat in a taco before the superior Europeans introduced Beef/Pork

because they are just talking about a wall and not the massive security system for it to work (look at Israel), people turn their backs on some sandnigger getting slaughter for throwing rocks to the wall on a far away land, but you can't have that here at home

Waste of money considering walls don't prevent border crossing. If the fucking Great Wall of China couldn't keep people out, with guards and an alarm signal system and everything, how will Trump's?

Not to mention it's a double standard. We ship out any other form of brown, but if you're Cuban, the second you manage to make it onto US soil, you're a American because you escaped communism. Ignoring that a lot of the central Americans came here to escape far worse situaions, in many cases mass killings.

The Berlin Wall was a double-walled fortification with barbed wire and a no-man's land in-between that was about 50 feet wide where of you were in it unauthorized, you were shot without question.

And THAT could stop people from getting through it the old-fashioned way: bribing people at low security checkpoints

Couldn't*

>drones drones drones

All the drones in the world won't stop bribing

This isn't wrong. I've done it before.
And what's more, their burgers and fries are fucking good. Even better than most of their menu items.
>2 fish tacos
>burger
>fries
>del beef burrito

A drunk fat fuck's fast food dream. Or if there's more than one drunk fat fuck involved:
>taco and burrito party pack
>burgers and fries
Time for late night fast food gorging. The uninitiated will surely vomit later.

That was only in Berlin itself. For the rest of the country East and West Germany were basically just separated by a chain link fence, and you can get through that with wire cutters.

>tfw no Mexican gf with stinky feet

This guy gets it

>the wall won't be at the Baja California border
>there's nothing stopping people from just crossing the border there through Tijuana

It's literally just symbolic. Very expensive, but symbolic.

Yes it is literally nothing but a talking point to get support from racist idiots who blame brown people for their problems but go back to /pol/

>Obamacare isn't 100% effective, but it's a step in the right direction, something needed to be done!
>The Trump wall won't be 100% effective, so it's a waste of time & money

Yeah his supporters really are a bunch of racist idiots. Sadly, people here will defend Trump unironically.

>you stole land that we stole

get fucked, Juan

Um aschully, We stole it from the people who stole it first.

Either way you look at it, Juan gets fucked

I eat Del Taco at least once a week and I've never once had one of their burgers/fries/whatever. They truly have the GOAT mexican fast food though. Their chicken soft tacos are the single best dollar menu item in all of the fast food world.

That's a really bad false equivalence and you know it.

>appropriate the culture of the Mayans
>get butthurt when Americans appropriate your appropriation
Be a little more intitled
No one is making you eat there

because otherwise america stops giving them millions in freebees. if they dont pay we also demand repayment for all that shit.

no one cares about brown people here legally. its a numbers issue m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

its stoner food