How to make this cream? how is?

how to make this cream? how is?

The ingredients are required by law to be listed on the package; so check those out and get to work.

the ingredients aren't on there though, is Reynolds® brand foil wrap.

Tell that to Coca Cola.

time to sue.

The ingredients are on the box. Just take the box with you next time. They're not going to stop you.

I would guess it's something like this
>make hard white and yellow fondants
>make yellow fondant into a ball
>wrap white fondant around, then coat all in chocolate
>include an enzyme called invertase in the fondant- it'll start off hard for shaping/coating but will essentially liquefy over time, yielding a chocolate shell around distinct layers of soft sugary filling

>found the guy that invented these or a more recent knock off product.

The american version tastes like vomit.

there's no other version now, cadbury has fallen

Do you mean recipe?

yeah, you not noticed a change in taste recently?

No, but I live in New Zealand and they've gotten smaller but still taste the same.

hoard as much as possible while you still can

I actually prefer the Caramello eggs.

They don't. They changed it here about five years ago. I don't know if it's the American recipe, but it's definitely worse than it was.

kill you self. creamegg is as so:
cream egg >>>>>>>>>dogshit>carmel>>>>chocolate

Kiwibro?

The fuck is carmel?

is not ok to take box unless you buy all eg in box. are .5 a piece, about 20 in box is too much $ for me. have this much i wouldn't make myself.

Can't you buy one of the little bags of three?

I don't even know what that is, hoard it though, now is the winter of good chocolate.

What? Of course you can just take the box. They cashier is working for minimum wage and doesn't give a shit. Don't be such a pussy. Just take the fucking box.

I don't see how these are so popular, it's basically a novelty for kids. The fondant is like liquid diabeetus with no discernible flavour other than sugar, pretty gross.

A mountain in Israel mentioned in the Old Testament.

Did you ever have an old british version of a creme egg?

>Did you ever have an old british version of a creme egg?
Yes I have, and TBQH that is the version our friends from NZ are complaining about, not le vomit chocolate bogeyman.

I live in NZ and I don't like Cadbury anymore. I don't know if my taste changed in the past few years or the chocolate did.

>le vomit chocolate bogeyman
kraft is very real, and brits take chocolate very seriously, apparently

Get a bunch og chemicals and mix

yeah they definitely changed it years ago, I miss the delicious ones ;_;

Well as of 5ish years ago the Cadbury factory in Dunedin stopped making most products.

>½ cup golden syrup
>6 tablespoons butter, softened
>½ teaspoon salt
>1 teaspoon vanilla
>3 cup powdered sugar

Mix everything besides the sugar until it all comes together. Then slowly add the sugar with the mixer running on low and you're done.

Haven't tried it myself though.

When do I put in the high fructose corn syrup?

>sugar and water
There you go