What do you get when you come to this fine establishment?

What do you get when you come to this fine establishment?

High calorie frozen blend coffee with whipped topping and chocolate sauce because if hell will freeze over before I pretend to like Starbucks enough to spend 2 bucks more on a smaller drink there instead.

Sometimes fries.

Diabetes

Paid to be there

Cancer

I get either the grilled chicken or the hamburger made big mac style (pickles, onions, mac sauce, lettuce)

A fillit of fish, small fries, large pepsi and cookies

regret

>pepsi

At McDonalds? Wait what the fuck?

I just stop by when I need a quiet bathroom stall to shoot up.

A blowjob in the bathroom

Every time I come into a McD's I get questioned like the staff is the fucking Spanish Inquisition. They're all "What will you be having today, Sir?" and I was only there to read the second hand newspaper in the first place. Whomever reads the editorials on Saturdays leaves enough oil on the page for me to wring it out but the staff says they won't give me a discount fries if I return their oil to the fryer.

Tldr: I just have a drip coffee

great service

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Nice blog post, new fag.

>Whomever reads the editorials on Saturdays leaves enough oil on the page for me to wring it out but the staff says they won't give me a discount fries if I return their oil to the fryer.

haha me too lol i also like the big mac :))

a girlfriend

You got a problem?

heaven on earth

One of their chicken sandwiches or nuggets, I don't like their burgers.

Cancer. I always go in there, look at the prices and then walk out again.

Its very obvious that McDonald's is advertising on here

>all those sandwiches and fries going cold

They are more recognised than Jesus, why would they need to

I don't give a shit. I won't buy a thing until the 2 for 2 is back.

the only reason to go desu

Diarrhea.

Money.
I work there.

20 piece chicken mcnuggets with sweet and sour sauce and either oatmeal or a parfait
also possibly coffee

Based fukken McKroket

Breaded and deep-fried beef ragout patty on a bun with mustard sauce.

This plus a weird greasy feeling, like I can feel the shit I just put in my stomach trying to escape through my pores.

Wow, because getting two $1 items for $2 was such a good deal that you are traumatized by it's end?

Or are you a coastie who pays massively inflated prices for things on a "value menu" instead of a buck each on the "dollar menu" we have in flyover central?

Captcha select all squares with a street sign. THATS NOT A STREET SING GOOGLE! Fine, since you won't let me by till I select it, here, this real estate company's sold sing is a street sign, have a good time with Maps calling this guy's driveway "Gundaker Realtor Avenue"

20 nuggets, hot mustard and small fries