>you should be able to make this half-asleep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
seriouseats.com/2009/06/egg-in-toast-what-do-you-call-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you should be able to make this half-asleep

Looks like you did.

what's your recipe?
I always just add a bit of milk then microwave/stir/repeat for about ninty seconds.

>unbuttered toast
Fag.

maybe they put the butter in with the eggs

i prefer dry toast for scrambled eggs. by the time i'm eating, the eggs have moistened the toast a bit anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

not op but do this honey

Microwaved scrambled eggs are just sad

butter went in with the eggs, there is olive oil on the toast tho.

>olive oil on the toast

3 eggs, 1 tbsp butter, stir the shit out of it on and off medium heat until its cooked just below preference. throw in a spoon of sour cream, some salt/pepper/chives/cilantro, put over something comfy with olive oil drizzled on it.

its the healthiest goddamn breakfast I've ever eaten, because I'm not hungry again until dinner.

gotta try that, fucked if I can be bothered with crème fraîche though

then they fit my personality

I just use cream or whole milk desu still turns out good. I got chives that grow in the backyard too thats always nice.

more like scrambled mush

that's nasty
would not eat

they easy to grow?

>overcooking eggs
Plebeian

>chunky, hard cooked scrambled eggs

hard or overcooked...? then you aren't making them right

high heat pan
put in enough butter/marg for a thin non stick layer(also adds a tiny flavor) in pan
4 eggs and a little milk, mix together then pour into pan
heat till they start firming up, heat longer for browning if your into that
adds spices or whatever

enjoy firm yet fluffy cooked scrambled eggs

water is not a replacement for milk, they wont become fluffy with water.

>he thinks milk makes eggs fluffy
You're still just watering them down

Made some OC so OP can see how to really do scrambled eggs and toast the right way. First drizzle olive oil on your toast before toasting

>high heat
>browning
>water is not a replacement for milk, they won't become fluffy with water

Jesus Christ kill yourself

If you're just gonna overcook the eggs, you don't need the milk to make them "fluffy." Just whisk them well and place in your pan immediately, the air is what makes them fluffy. And make sure to never serve them to anyone else if you're gonna ruin eggs like that.

Next get your egg ingredients ready and pop the bread into the oven

Get the butter melting, add your eggs and seasoning and mix it all up and add the cheese after that

Then get your toast out and lay the eggs on top of the toast and wa la!

>bread is fucking DOUSED in olive oil
>not lightly drizzled, not brushed on like a civilized person
>that bread was part of an olive oil bukkake

You're all train wrecks. Gotdamn

>shredded cheese
is that allowed

>crème fraîche

Really you don't need it. It just stops the cooking and adds some creaminess. I do something similar to above, but just serve immediately once it gets to the level of cooked I enjoy.

yeah I suck at cooking. I come here to learn more about it but all I've learned is fast food and chili may or may not have beans and no real mexican food in America

sounds good, thanks

>scrambled eggs on high heat
>margarine, ever
>browning scrambled eggs
>firm, yet fluffy

opinion discarded.

nigga I can't even tell if you're serious or not

>can't hide all the burnt as fuck bread

could have called that, next time don't soak it in oil jesus fucking christ

eggs do look better than OP though but eggs and charcoal don't do it for me

OP here, this is a POST your scrambled eggs thread, not a spout-some-nonsensical-bullshit-about-scrambled-eggs thread.

doesn't seasoning go on after, mr ramsey said if you put it in when it's cooking it breaks the egg down too much

he's making up for watery eggs by dousing the whole thing in wood-pulp

Yeah I messed up and broiled it and it did have too much oil. I'd try again but all I have left is white eggs and no more bread. Gave it to my dog who was quite excited so it's whatever, I suppose.

actually laura lynn brand cheeses use potato starch to prevent caking, not wood pulp.

it's a learning experience

>tries to show someone up on Veeky Forums
>ends up wasting last of his ingredients on literal dog food

mama june would be proud. come correct next time, young blood.

If I don't start learning more quickly my dog is going to be a fatass

Is it animal cruelty to feed your dog straight up former-bread embers? It has to be. Well, if they end up puking though, you'll know why at least.

satan trips..but still..at least I tried I guess. It's all in fun in boring times any ways so it doesn't matter much. But yeah I fucked that one up pretty badly. Quit poking my wound

Honestly I like eggs quite a bit but can't stand them scrambled.

This morning I had eggs in a basket. ( some people call it toad in a hole, some just call it egg toast)

Slightly buttered wheatberry bread, shredded cheese, egg, baked in the oven for about 14 min.

next time try not posting the final result, just disappear, silently feed your dog your cooking.. and then return, like an user anew, oblivious to why the prior user did not finish posting their post

since it wasn't realtime cooking anyway that seems plausible, right?

7/10, easily best egg oc we'll get to see in this thread

goddamn that looks like a comfy breakfast. what temp?

That would work but I would feel guilty, honestly. I feel even though it was a disaster I still had to post it. It wasn't real time but like 5 mins before posting anyways. Had no idea the broiler burns so fast also tbqh

>toad in a hole
where are you that a toad in the hole means that? is that what an american toad in the hole is?

375 F. I usually start checking it at 12 minutes.

OP here, good thread and have a good day. be back tomorrow with poached eggs most likely. Keep cooking.

you do know eggs in a basket is when the bread center is removed, and the egg goes in that hole. you dont even put it in the oven.
...waiting 14 minutes for breakfast when it would have been done in under3-4 minutes on stove top.

what you made wasnt any of those, all you did was bake an egg on on bread and cheese.

Oh, yeah. Watch the broiler always, it is NOT there to be your friend. Advice I'd give a friend though would be lightly brush/dab the oil though in all future endeavors. As someone who doesn't own a toaster anyway so their broiler IS the toaster, once that shit hits temp you basically have to sit down in front of it and watch it. 5 seconds can easily be the difference between golden brown and carbon.

>inb4 Big Toaster tries to tell me to just buy one
>also utilities are a flat rate in my rent, I'll use all the needless electricity I want

superior breakfast egg format coming through

CHOO CHOO

scrambled ain't shit

while I commend you for your dedication to egg cookery, since it's true, it's a difficult thing... dunno if I look forward to seeing what is arguably the hardest type of egg to cook just getting outright murdered

Here is a pic collage.

I take a shower while its baking
So it works For me. I'll make my breakfast in the way that works best for me. I also said they are called different names, egg toast being one of them.

Yeah I seriously checked on it and it was barely browned in any way and like twenty seconds later was black so you're definitely correct on that one, but now I know. Now it's time to go get some groceries. My friend gives me the brown eggs and they seem to taste better than the store bought white eggs here and only my fiance uses the white eggs. If I try this again and the thread is still around I'll report back with hopefully something nicer to the eye and taste.

just fucking love fucking eggs

That looks really good to me

fuck the fancy poached eggs actually. 10/10 here, damn user, how do I get you to make me that for breakfast??? :(

Texas

People call it all kinds of names. I usually call it eggs in a basket or egg toast. Toad in hole is what I was always told has the center of the bread cut out. I think it really depends on where you live.

seriouseats.com/2009/06/egg-in-toast-what-do-you-call-it.html

It's so easy a caveman could do it.

how...did you do that? scrape the hole or did you use something to press down and squish the center of the bread?

but ya normal egg in a basket cut out the center of the bread(usually by using a cup) and make it on the stove top where they have to flip it over to cook both side of the bread.

>milk in eggs

fucking kill urself desu

Well then I'll get up and make it, but you just passed on the best thing you'll never have now. I only wanted you for your eggs anyway. Tch.

I lightly butter the bread then I use the back of a spoon to press in a square or round shaped hollow that the egg can sit in. After that sprinkle the cheese round the edges of the bread. Then crack your egg into the hollow. Bake at 375 F for 12-15 minutes.

I just do it this way because it's easier and tastes better to me. It's a personal preference.

Six eggs for breakfast this morning, long day ahead.

>still runny/undercooked

so many of you have questionable egg cooking skills..

>still runny/undercooked
perhaps they were still cooking?
just a thought.....

yeah, because it's so obvious. it's not like it's an extreme closeup where you can only tell it's not properly cooked

>egg preparation related autism

I'm eating stracciatella soup right now

Fuck, Veeky Forums swallowed my picture

>talking about how eggs are cooked in a thread about eggs is bad

OK bud

I had to eat from the pot because my pothead roommate is hogging all the bowls in his room. I switched to a cup after losing my spoon for the second time.

The most perfect breakfast on Earth...

How is this not falling off the wall?

I didn't add any milk what so ever and have no idea what you're talking about. It's a white ceramic pan if the white is confusing you, though.

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

That looks fucking disgusting. Burnt bread, fucked up eggs, jesus.....

They're weeds where I live, so I imagine they're easy to grow if you wanted to

Now those are some proper eggs right there.

Only some Americans call it that.
And yes, we know what British toad in a hole is.
I grew up with it being just called Egg Toast, but I've also heard it called Eggs in a Basket, and when I'm feeling jaunty, I like to call it Moonstruck Eggs, since there's a scene in that movie of the mom making them for breakfast and they look heavenly.

Love the omelette, hate the sauce.

Now THAT is what I want for breakfast. Give pls.

Yeah if you read the thread you will see that has been gone over already. Thanks for the quality input.

I did read the thread, and commented as I read. Who reads through a entire thread and then goes back and comments? That's a waste of time. Sorry to have poked your butthurt.

If you read it you would see it isn't butthurt but I do as you said so I don't post stupid shit way late but it's all good. I know I fucked it up bad and that's okay. I just can't figure out why nobody realized my bread was a moldy hot dog bun

If it's not butthurt, then why are you bothering to respond? Just let it die out, then. The more you talk about it, the more people are going to comment on it.

That looks good / 10.

nice fork and table dumbass

your eggs are shaped like texas

how do you make scrambled eggs like this anyway where they're slightly more amorphous and uniform and paler in color?

I could swear I've seen Gordon Ramsey make scrambled eggs that looked just like this before

I think a lot of people think making scrambled eggs the way ever diner does is just the right way but I have a sneaking suspicion its actually not

Not a big fan of the texture of "creamy" scrambled eggs myself.

I prefer them firmer and have no problems with a little browning as it adds flavor.

Two eggs scrambled with cheese on top of black peppercorn and rosemary roasted potato under a vegetable stock/bechamel sauce and hot sauce for color.
I would've done sausage or bacon gravy but it had to be vegetarian

You forgot to toast your toast!

That was the plate that looked best so I took a picture. I didn't have toast with mine