Best Fast Food

What is the best fast food chain in America? Your favourite. What do you usually get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5MitZ-C0tgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, I live near In n' Out and the smell coming from there is amazing. The food is okay. I prefer Subway however.

I don't know, I've never been to America

Taco Bell

Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Double Decker Taco Supreme
Shredded Chicken Burrito or Chipotle Chicken Griller

12 packets of Fire
Water

>no mention of the God-tier meximelt

Looks b gud, but $2.50 for a soft taco with pico?

>favourite

Why are yuropoors so obsessed with American fast food?

Nobody cares about it in America. It's just something busy moms feed to their kids, or people eat when they're in a hurry and there aren't any other options.

2.25 here in Reno

I'm from Texas....

Schallers on edgemere drive in greece, NY. Still exactly the same as it was when it was created in 1956. Still huge buckets of pickle slices you fill up cups for free. Red and white hots. Ground round. Beef on weck. Crinkle cut fries, onion rings and an attached ice cream place with amazing milk shakes and right on the lake. Plus that Rochester meat hot sauce on everything. It isn't chili. It's meat sauce.

I agree with shake shack but it's not technically fast food. Still worth the wait imo, poorfags need not apply.

It's an average burger with frozen Sysco french fries and subpar custard. You can make the same food in less time for a fraction of the cost.

let me just whip out my foreman grill in my back seat while on a road trip for work and make that happen you fucking faggot dumbass

Why isn't people lining up at your house then?

If you're on the road and you don't seek out good local places to eat, you deserve cancer.

hurr durr i have 1.5 hours to stop and eat for every meal sure sure you panty wetting drawer dropping man king

Nah you're wrong, burger is great even without sauce. Fries with the cheese sauce are GOAT. Crinkle cut has the most surface area to get crispy. I don't order it much but the custard is good as well. Shakes are mediocre though, I'll give you that.

>Why isn't people
Sorry, I only interact with people who speak English as a first language. You'd think the viral marketing company that Shake Shack has contracted would hire better writers.

Nice strawman.
The SSIDF is out in full force.

so you're missing out on 93% of the world then by your own judgement...cool..we now know to invalidate anything you say

That is a terrible argument. I'm from Poland and english isn't my first langauge.

>implying I give a shit about the opinion of non-Americans
kek

Shitty attitude.

Stay mad, shitskin.

You're from a country that is 60%ish non-white. Edgy.

>strawman
>le shill meme
>attacking grammar
>injecting /pol/ rhetoric
>le 2005 stay mad meme

He's out of arguments folks, probably a whataburgerfag from texas.

Actually the world as a whole is 46% roughly asian. It makes up the largest race in the world. So if you were to guess by race and say shitskin, most likely, you're incorrect. That includes north and south asian. The next largest is white at 16%. Behind that is black which is 15%. You have a very slim chance at only 15% of the worlds population at calling someone a shitskin on Veeky Forums and being correct.

You do realise that we have a black president, right? And that we have a black history month.....

>le
You know where you should go back to.
I don't care.
And that "black"(half, really) President can type properly.

I still think it's hilarious that Native Americans ended up being called indians because columbus thought he landed in india and said well gosh we are in India so these are indians. Good job, guys.

Let's talk about fast food

Okay.
Shake Shack sucks, no matter what their paid third world shills say.

(You)

Good rebuttal. Very well thought out.

Leave it up to the yuropoor to not know that nobody would willingly admit to being from Texas...

Nice try though.

You havent had any this entire time, see .

I went to wahlburgers for the first time the other day, was surprisingly good and I actually got my food literally faster than mcdonald's. Idk if it's my favorite though. The menu is kinda backyard bbq themed and the burgers taste that way.

I really REALLY love chicken fries from BK, but don't enjoy much else. mickey D's has the best fries in my opinion.

really it's about mixing and matching the best parts of various chains. No one chain stands above the rest.

>get a load of this guy

Is your penis that tiny, that you have to randomly try to insult entire states? Or are you just an idiot?

Shake Shack's food is average at best, and their fries literally come from a bag in the freezer. There's no reason to eat there when you can eat the same food for cheaper and in less time at your own home.

You've already discredited yourself by going full /pol/ itt, thank you for your opinion though. I hated shake shack at first because it cost me like $15, but it grew on me and I can afford it.

I remember waiting in line in NYC maybe back in 2010-2011 and being blown away by Shake Shack.

I've seen that they were expanding recently and went to one in Chicago. It wasn't bad but it was thoroughly mediocre. Has the bar just been raised by all the new burger places cropping up recently or is the quality noticeably worse than when it was only in NYC?

Why is Reno scary? Went to a gas station there once and I felt like the place was going to get shot up twice. There were a couple of teenagers on some drugs right by as well.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Basically the best way to confirm that someone hasn't been here for more than a few years.

Making burgers at home is never cheaper unless you're doing it for a group or you've decided that you want to eat a fucking burger and fries everyday for a week

If you can't figure out how to use a pound of ground beef in a week, what are you doing on a food and cooking board? The french fries at Shake Shack are frozen, so if you use frozen fries it's literally the same.

> Nobody cares about it

>I prefer Subway however.
what the fuck is wrong with you?

We have invented this thing called a freezer

The one I go to can be good and bad, overall though the qc is better than other similar restaurants. It's usually cooking the meat is where they fuck up, if they actually cook it medium like they say they do then it tastes much better.

There is always one autist in each class. Jesus Christ, grow up. That one shithead who ruins entire lectures because ''muh space, edgyness and feelings''.

I don't think you have the right thread.

lmao what?

>he fell for the "Subway is bad" meme

>he fell for the "Subway is good"meme

I don't know why Veeky Forums shits on In n out so much.

You cant get a fresher burger and fries for $6 or $7 from any chain. To me its just simple and tasty.

Paid Shake Shack shills.

I know In-n-Out would never hire shills, because it's run by some dumb Christian family who don't even know what viral marketing is.

I'd like one near me because it's cheap but I've had better versions of everything the serve at other restaurants.

maybe because only fat asses or hipsters choose food based off marketing.

Which is why there's so much viral marketing on this board.

If anything hipsters always go for the unadvertised, going against the popular places.

Hipsters follow trends; they don't make trends.

This questions is really a toss up depending on what I want at the time.

Bojangles is best if I want chicken n biscuits, but Chick Fila by far has a better sandwich. Cook out is best if I want a burger, but Hardee's thick burgers are very close and definitely win on size. Smithfield's is amazing, but I don't have one locally.

Jimmy John's is the fastest sub shop, but Jersey Mike's has better subs in my opinion, though Quizno's and Firehouse both have the toasting advantage.

Wendy's still has a really good burger, but some of the franchises around here have been inconsistent about knowing how to cook fried foods.

All that analysis and I only eat out 2-3 times a month.

Fucking kek

well yeah most follow trends, and they try to be the first to follow, some also start them. It can't be entirely one or the other. Sometimes normal people or hipsters create something that unintentionally or intentionally goes viral among hipsters.

No. Subway IS bad.
>smells like a locker room
>presliced meats
>shit portions
>club doesn't come with bacon

>they fell for memes

The meat tastes like tin foil, the cheese can only be described as sweaty, the fries are tasteless, and the lines are too damn long!

Jesus man, are you the same guy who keeps talking about Shake Shack shills every 5 posts? Is this a new meme or something? I feel out of the loop.

>don't even know what viral marketing is.
Don't need "viral marketing" when you've got a really good product at a price people are willing to pay and an established franchise. You have to market heavily either: to compensate for a shit product, or expand your customer base.

in terms of purely burgers and fries just from my experience with places I've been

The Habit > Freddy's > Five Guys > In n Out > Shake Shack > Carl's Jr./Hardee's > Del Taco > Mcdonalds > Jack in the Box > Burger King > Wendy's

don't even dislike Wendy's but their burgers and fries are just my least favorite things they have usually

Subway is literally trash

I'm thinking about switching from Carls Jr. for the meat and In in out for the flavor to Culver's for their mix of both. Only annoying thing is that the buns and burgers always seem somewhat soggy with the butter they murder it with.

Subway isn't bad, I've never gotten a bad sandwich. The problem is that literally every other sub shop has better subs. You're always better off eating somewhere else

I got a subway gift card for christmas and was angry about it.

My stepmom basically said with that gift; "You're poor and in college so you have to eat it, hahahahaha, fuck you."

I still have like 5 bucks on it.

you forgot one user

Sonic is shit. They have the consistancy of Filiburtos between restaurants (which is none).

And if a restaurant doesnt have a drive thru IE Five Guys, it's not a fast food fucking restaurant.

>Cntrl F
>Portillos

Zero results.

Seriously the best fast food in Murica. yes, it's a regional business that many west coast fags who only know del taco, jack in the box, and In N out don't know.

Just a few years ago Portillos sold for like a billion dollars. It has some of the best high quality food, the service is good, and it's fast and consistent (never a wrong order). All this combined certainly gives it credibility to be some of the best fast food in America.

You managed to not say what reigon your burritos come from. By the way the best mexican fast food is Baja Fresh.

Point taken. Portillos is from Chicago, so yes, it is Chicago food.

As far as burritos, there is good mexican food in Chicago. Most though are one of a kind places and we have so many other options that just mexican. Taco Burrito King and El Famous Burritto are two of the best local chains but they are relatively small and again there are choices in so many types of food.

I feel like where Mexican is THE go to food, it's because there is no local regional food to fill that hole so mexican fills that void by default. Shitty places in shitty areas that offer hard shell tacos, taco meat, shredded cheese, and lettuce is not my deal.

ive been to portillos once there is one near fullerton CA

cant say i remember the food but the shakes were goat

I read it as Portee-yos lmao. I'm Arizonan so two L's to me means a y and mexican food.

We just got a portillos in florida about an hour and a half away from me, I'll try it next time I'm in the area.

If I'm going to pick the best in America it would have to be non regional.

>Breakfast
Chick fil a

>Burgers
five guys, can't think of any other better places that aren't regional

>chicken
Popeyes, chick fil a close second

>tex mex
I guess tijuana flats, do they even count? If not then taco bell I guess, not many options here.

>subs
Jimmy John's, I've never had Jersey Mike's though so my opinion may be invalid.

>We just got a portillos in florida

You don't know how lucky you are.

When Chik fil a expanded here, they gave out free breakfast coupons. I had accumulated like 20 of them for free sandwhiches, etc. Decent stuff - I like their tots. Haven't had their breakfast since though.

I'm an in-n-out fag through and through, but I tried the new shake shack that opened up in LA and that shit was pretty good. I was surprised that the quality of the meat is a little better than in-n-out even. But it was $14 and change when a comparable meal at in-n-out would be about $8. In-n-out will always reign supreme because of that.

muh nigga

Wawa anything

Just realized we have a Freddy's here in Orlando too, gonna have to try that asap

Their tendie subs are pretty good. Having preshaped fried chicken patties makes more sense for a sub. Publix tendie subs are messy to eat.

I got super confused the first time I ordered at Wawa since I have none around me. I guess you're suppose to take the print out to the check out first before you get your food? Not really sure. They wouldn't give me my food until I did, though. I thought I some how paid at the computer screen and it never asked me to then I thought I paid at the pick up counter and they asked for my receipt so I gave it them the print out from when I ordered and they said I haven't paid. I didn't understand at all how it was suppose to work. I do now.

Your post reads like marketing copy.

start listening around 45 seconds in youtu.be/5MitZ-C0tgQ

Thanks for adding to the discussion

Is that nigger dead? Why does he look like that?

it's contacts. If you watch him in interviews he has normal eyes.

>El Famous Burritto

The one closest to me closed a just a few months ago. It was pretty good for a chain.

Still have Portillo's just down the street and there's almost always a huge line at the drive through, so that's not going to close anytime soon.

I meant his skin.

Honestly, it is McDonalds.
I am not saying this as a McDonalds employee. In fact, I work for Burger King, the greatest rival of McDonalds, so I have no reason to praise them. I am at work right now using the Drive-Thru computer to type this so I would be fired if my boss saw and I have to type it anyway to show my passion for McDonalds.

McDonalds is a simply incredible, and pure, fast food experience. It does not hide what it is, behind fake 'artisan' sandwiches like so many other chains such as Five Guys. By the way, Five Guys? Is that how many they can afford to hire based on their current year end revenue? McDonalds have over 1.7 million employees worldwide, and each one of them can aim, realistically, to progress into high end restaurant managerial positions. This isn't true at any other fast food chain. McDonalds will send you to the Hamburger University in Oak Brook, Illinois, to learn all about the art of working for McDonalds. Where do Subway send their employees when they need training? Maybe they can send them to Hamburger University, I hear they throw out old food instead of serving it so maybe the Subway employees can learn to do that.

McDonalds has the best range of products overall. I know you might like White Castle Sliders or The Whopper or even the KFC Bargain Bucket but they are merely beacons of light among a dark and boring menu. The entire McMenu is a fascinating triumph in food research led by their masterful executive chef,Dan Coudreaut. Do Wendy's even have an executive chef who isn't called 'Chef Copywhatmcdonaldsaredoing'?

McDonalds is a great experience, and has great food and the best prices. Their revolutionary McDonalds Monopoly showcases the very best in food marketing. Maybe Taco Bell could do something similar. 'Taco Bell cluedo'. But then the only killer would be food poisoning.

Got to go guys, my Burger King boss needs me to flip some dry pre-cooked burgers.

bloody hell, im cutting weight and currently hungry as fuck yet i came her. why do i do this to myself?

No problem at all