If Link Hits $50 What Will Happen to /Biz

Will become a barren wasteland or will rich Link Marines come and gloat every once and a while?

I mean, where else are we gonna go? reddit?

is there a link marine discord btw?

same thing that happened with eth investors from here

The ETH Marines left to do bigger and greater things; those who didnt buy in remained behind to wallow in regret & found LINK and shilled it to nu-biz. I suspect the LINK marines will do the same followed by those who regret not buying will go find the next big thing and shill it to the next generation of nu-biz.

So basically stop posting link and find another up and coming project that will be shilled so much people wont be able to figure out if it is a truly great project or /biz meme?

take me to the promise land LINK

PAJEETS UR COIN NOT EVEN GOING TO TOUCH 2 DOLLERS

MARINES ASSEMBLE!

they wont be around anymore

nolinks finally buy in

If LINK hits $50 I will have $10 mil. I hope to God I have better things to do than shitpost if that's the case. Or maybe I'll just shitpost from a ski lodge or something.

LINK is a scam posted by pajeets u idiot

Even if I had $100 million I would still come to Veeky Forums. You are here forever

how many links do you have?

i need to increase my stack from 1k

Can you not do math

I don't think bro, 100 million is a huge impact and you would have MUCH more interesting/important things to do than surfing the internet, maybe i would just visit it once a monch on my cellphone to see whats being shilled but thats it.

I would still come to Veeky Forums just as often. We'll see a lot of /nolink/ regret, though

i sure can. I wanna see what anons response is. Does it bother you?

You think you're here forever was a fucking joke?

5 million usd shitcoins over here

>You think you're here forever was a fucking joke?
unironically this
I've been here for 10 years already... fuck.

Nah you would come back eventually and probably appreciate being user so much more after being surrounded by people who just want something from you because you’re filthy rich

kys faggots

>what is division

>what is having a convo with another user in a thread about chainlink

i've been here for 11 and this really is the end. i've been forced to migrate boards twice now and i hate everyone here. when link takes off i'll diversify a bit and actually research whatever i find on my own. there's nothing of value anymore and i'm not entertained. this board is trash.

>when I watch a Youtuber enough I can hear their voice and know how they would phrase something
>when I play a video game enough I get bored and stop playing it
>when trump was elected I mostly stopped browsing pol
>when I got to the top 1-5% of the lifts that I do I stopped browsing fit except ocassionally
>when I make 50 Million I will stop browsing biz except for rare occasions

I can feel it. b stopped being funny. Insights from pol were no longer as interesting. Fit was no longer helpful. You can't take drugs forever and you can't sustain yourself on memes forever. Eventually you have to create something.

I feel similarly. Both on a micro and macro scale. See

ive migrated a couple times.

Veeky Forums,/k/, /pol/ when it was ok. now and now Veeky Forums

if link takes of like we all know it will i will actually go outside and live my life for a bit. Who would have thought moot was right to do what he did. Even though i kinda miss him posting here and there. He made the right choice leaving this place

Link EOY?

Be real, you can't leave Veeky Forums. I've been here since 2008
>/b/
>/g/
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
No matter how much time is spent here, this is the first website I open when I get on the internet.

I would come back, flash my blickfolio pic, and wait for the beggars to come put of the woodwork. I would reply to each on that posts an address with "sent ;^)", and then they get to check their wallet to find either 1 NGR or 1 KYS coin. I would make these threads constantly, in fact I might just start now with a fake blockfolio.

>Eventually you have to create something
i can agree with this. All ive done my whole life is consume. its gotten boring as fuck. I want to produce

we've made the journey together. leaving biz is how we reach our final form, brothers.

whats funny is the thing that ruined us might actually make us great in the end.

i made just under 7 mil after taxes from eth and im here every other day. things dont change that much

I've been here since 08 as well. Never thought I'd leave. Never thought that I'd want to. Maybe I'm wrong and something new will come along to recapture me. Maybe it'll be the 2024 election.

I can say with honesty that Veeky Forums has been very good for me as a whole

This tbqh, famlad

Which is why we've been pumping out memes like motherfuckers.

2K Linklet here (hoping to get my stack to 4-5K through staking and buying dips). Definitely won't make it to lamboland when Link hits $50, but I am going to use some of my gains to chase ICO moon-missions. Going to HODL most of my link, though; I can see $200/LINK by 2020.

Never leaving Veeky Forums, though.

this is your only warning. I'm am going to start meming LINK as a racist nazi coin. And I'm going to meme hard.

I bounce around and go through fazes. I'm on Veeky Forums now. But this place is useful for getting unfiltered streams of info. If you're a critical thinker, this kind of shit is worth its weight in gold.
Most folks here can't into critical thinking though.

>TFW Sergey hates Veeky Forums for buying all the link within ten seconds, ensuring that his project will never be taken seriously.

oh wow are you me?

200k LINK here, I'll still come around to shitpost and sensibly chuckle at memes as I enjoy a charcuterie platter on my roof deck.

it's not even a coin, dipshit

yawn, faggot

is this all true? why are all these linkposters expecting gains?

>every once and a while?
Haha. The board might as well be called /LINK/. Those of you that think the LINK spam is bad now, wait until we are all filthy fucking rich. Nolinks are going to be swinging from their ceiling fans.

Yes, all those things he compiled from mentally retarded LINK fudders are all true. Don't buy it. Get some Mobius instead.

I would have millions if it hits $50. I would absolutely still come here with that much money.

7k link here brother, will be hodling till link hit $150-$200, $50 just won't do it but fuck it will be good to see my portfolio when link hits $50.

Also are most linkes just hodling link, if I went all in I would easily have over 10k which was my goal, would be there if cunt hacker didn't take my first 4k. Also I hope all you linkie are being fucking safe with your link and have a ledger

it's not though. you need to know what btc is doing and should be trading it on bitmex or another platform and you need a portfolio with a handful of projects that you're able to keep up with. that's how you're successful in this space. arguing with pajeets and people who want you to stay poor isn't a good use of your time. this "i'll be here forever" shit is retarded. you're a product of the people you surround yourself with. people who make it lurk or leave.

That was when anons were bitching hard because link dumped to 10-15c after the all FOMOed in pre sibos. Fuck I remember faggots talking about they sold their link stack at 17c. Fucking fools. user look into link yourself, yes the site is shit, only had 2 devs (now three), but fuck that shit. Look at all the pros user, he was fucking invited to sibos two years in a row for fuck sakes, name anyone else who is into blockchain technology that has been invited? If you think link is a scam you must be retarded, and to be honest if it was a fucking scam Sergey deserves my money because fuck he can con some of the biggest banks to notice him well then he fucking deserves it I guess

I will seriously build a shrine to Sergey & Assblaster when Link hits $50 & that will just be the start of my sick fetishes.
I will be here everyday to remind no-linkers, EVERYDAY!
They will need to be reminded.

May I visit the shrine user and touch it please?

You may only lay BigMacs & Fries near the Shrine of Sergey.
The Rory figurine however, may be fondled.

noooooooooioooiiiioiiiiikioooooooooo! is no true

tv was nice for a time

Fair enough user, if beacon is added to the big Mac do I get a special blessings from it?

Literal whale spotted

plz suppress the price so I can buy more.

Are you in link too?

one of us

I'd have 1.2M in link. Probably yes, I like to shitpost while taking a poo in the loo

LINK won't hit 50$. It is just not possible looking at a market cap perspective. More realistic is something like 5 - 10$

B-b-brainlet in da house yo! Completely ignorant of future total crypto market cap growth potential which leaves link plenty of room to go $50< even $100

You may be blessed with warm toilet seats & minimal splashbacks.
Praise Sergey!

Yes, ripple can also reach bitcoin's value in the future by that theory. Shut up you ignorant idiot you know NOTHING

Nigga, Cripples gotta 100,000,000,000 fucking supply.

We'll see a lot of pink wojaks, that's for sure

If Link hits $50 EOY I will get assblaster tattooed above my dick
Screen cap this

market cap is based on the price of bitcoin. if buttcoin gets 100k or higher by the end of the year link's price will be equally absurd. no one every discusses how link's price is based on bitcoin's success. for link to get to $1000 then bitcoin needs to be....?

brainlet

lmao retarded

what a faggot lol

I seriously hope you don't hold any Link.

Lmao the absolute state of no linkies.

I had dream today that LINK was $3.47 and I was deciding if to sell or not.

Literally my first dream about crypto since ever. What is happening with me?

Kek'd and check'd. We going to mars

I had too had a dream where the price of LINK was the same as a Big Mac. Since the price could never go higher as that would defeat the purpose of the coin, I sent a truck full of Big Macs to Sergey so he could pay Jason Parser a proper salary as the new marketing guy.

This, it will be a cycle for the next years

>he isnt in the official LINK MARINE discord

This.

HAHAHA

I'm in the same situation. I'm worried if I will be able to find another moon missions as promising as Chainlink by the time I have 50k+ to reinvest.

>LINK is a scam posted by pajeets u idiot

This

please god let it be true and grant me eternal money

99% of “linkies” will sell their bags WAAAAYYYyY before LINk will ever hit $50. Same shit with Antshares, every faggot shilling it sold under $10 after they rebranded to NEO. I guarantee nobody is still holding any NEO from sub $10.

Nobody has hands that strong but a few.

literally i am holding ans since $6

Keep the faith.
We do not sell.

>99% of “linkies” will sell their bags WAAAAYYYyY before LINk will ever hit $50.

Actually because of POS concepts in nodes this will not happen, rather the LINK will be staked by LINKies while they evolve beyond moral form and become immortal consciousness that goes forth to explore space as up loadable sentience in little satellites and planetary rovers built by spaceX

Yes

I will unironically get Assblaster tattooed on my body. I’ll have a post here to decide where the tattoo goes, and I will deliver.

That will be my last post on this god forsaken site.

I just love it that i get 10$ a day from mining, thats 20 linkies a day, thats 600 a month, and i dont pay any electricity costs, livin the dreaaaaam.

The eth whales didn't leave. 95% of them sold at $10, $15, $100.

>All of Veeky Forums is buying Link
>We are coincidentally on the worst period of the year where all the smart money from Veeky Forums fucked off
>No one seems to notice this as the ultimate red flag
You little shits are literally the new generation of bitbean / DGB

outstanding! God bless to the marine (and all his children) that created it

Been holding 4k ANS since $3.