ITT: foods only old people like

i ate this a lot as a kid

you shut your whooer mouth

I have never seen this stuff before. Looks nice.

ginger ale is fucking great, dicklips.
you're thinking of moxie.

I prefer plain ol' bran flakes. I just love to poop, I guess.

i liked all of this as a kid, this thread is misleading

no one drinks Moxie except people in Maine.

they're all over new england, from what i can tell.
my grand father grew up just outside of boston and he loved the shit. the farthest away i've seen anybody who likes it is upstate new york.

It is a very regional drink.

>Doesn't love Necco Wafers
It must be hard having such garbage taste.

Moxie is hard as fuck to find in Upstate NY. I think I'm the only person I know who likes it, and I have to get it special ordered in most places.

Vegetables boiled to mush.

a love/hate relationship I guess

Southern Californian here.

I love that shit. Though you can only get at Bevmo or specialty stores.

might be just my grandparents

My grandma fucking loves Domino's because she can keep the delivery guy talking and feel happy to see someone. I have heard her talking about it with her friends, and picked up some tips.

1. Never order ice cream because it can melt and limit the talking window
2. Never order a large because it implies you have hungry family waiting and the delivery guy might leave faster
3. Never order personal because the delivery guy will suspect what is happening
4. Get the most awkwardly shaped sides so that the pizza guy can't really see you and your lonely eyes
5. The 'New Yorker', 'Hawaiian' and 'Texas BBQ' are the best to order because the names allow you to talk about your travels to the delivery man
6. Don't order brownies or cookies because 'happy' grandmas make them for their grandkids and they will know you are lonely if ordering them

Feel bad for her but she stinks

why does she suck

What the fuck did I just read?

"fruit cake"

What the hell

its delicious and healthy

>He doesn't like ginger ale
The fuck is wrong with you OP?

It's traditional Christmas food here. You only see it busted out in December like hot cross buns come out in Easter. I don't know what's up with Christian holidays and candied fruit momstrosities, but they are fucking terrible.

When I go to the festival in Lisbon it's usually people 35 and under. Except for the folks who already live around there. Theyre mostly old.

The moxie festival.

fuck

>"foods"
>posts soda

At least it's clear where you are from

Shut up grandpa

also bridge mix

I go to school in Chicago and the bodega near me started carrying moxie and I really like it. I would drink it more if it didn't have so much fucking sugar

I'm from SoCal btw

licorice

>Not drinking ginger ale when you have a cold

can confirm wide availability in the 518.

fuck those things. they weren't awful but you would never seek them out yourself.

I used to grab a handful of these on m way out

>lacerates tongue

It's supposed to be a candy. You don't drink it for refreshment.

I've never seen anyone under the age of 55 drink Fresca ever.

and this kids is an example of an objectively wrong opinion

the concept of meatloaf always sounded weird when I was younger, but it's great as long as you use decent ingredients.

lol I actually like fruit cake. Don't even have it every Christmas anymore, but damn.

I make mine with boiled eggs in the middle, sliced, and smothered in that heart tomato meat sauce. Ugh fuck I'm craving that shit right now.

or a stomach virus. then throwing it up later and having your throw up taste delicious.

I use my late Grandma's recipe. Typical depression-era recipe, uses crumbled wonderbread, sauce has ketchup in it, shit you'd turn your nose up at, but goddamn, if it isn't the most delicious shit ever.

Veeky Forums gets the best shitposting

I work at a retirement home. Old people do love their raisin brain and meatloaf. Ask me anything, I'm here all week.

I don't think there's too many youngsters feeling nostalgic about head cheese.

But somebody's buying it.

>i drink liquid candy when i'm sick

How big is that bottle?

Why don't you get a real haircut? Bowl cuts were never cool.

literally me. fuck you if you don't like it.

Saved

Your Grandma is late? Who got her pregnant?

Whose fucking idea was clove candy?

To be fair, the ginger and carbonation help stomach pain a lot. You only need a few sips though.

Are you kidding me, you literal faggot?

I love Domino's because their pizzas are half-price for university students.

It's literally just a baked plum pudding without suet. Everyone in the English-speaking world should have a general idea of what's happening here.

It's made from ground-up lawyers, you know.

>he doesn't know about the stomach-settling properties of ginger

It's a normal soda bottle size

Nigga I just grow my hair out and I haven't curly/wavy hair. Sorry I'm not a manelt who's balding

My grandma always had a jar of these in the fridge next to the saltines

Those are delicious and I have enjoyed them since early childhood.

ITT: People posting foods other people enjoyed from their childhood

Your grandma kept saltines in the fridge?

I love those

I disagree

Ginger ale is the only way to save cheap whiskey.

My grandpa got me to try it when I was little. It's better than bologna, if you ask me. Great on a sandwich with some mustard. This shit is coming back btw. Hipsters are going to make charcuterie happen.

These things are fucking disgusting

What the actual fuck

Fuck you both.

steakountry buffet, white bread soaked in milk, jello salads, creamed beef, canned peaches

I'm fine, Grandma... just cut the roof of my mouth open again. Can I have some more?

I never had Tang until I went to my grandparents recently. Jess christ it's like liquid crack.

>doesn't know about ginger tea

Fuck this stuff

These are so damn good. The trick is to not suck too vigorously. It's not your boyfriends little pecker, homo.

I may not like Ginger Ale but there is no way Schweppes products are for elders only. I'm under 30 and I drink their tonic water. The same goes for...
It is all stuff I either enjoy now or enjoyed as a kid or both.

I 100% agree with you two.

While I can't say I agree with this user I would say this user is prob closest to posting something that meets the thread objective.

My turn now; pic related: Pickle Juice. People used to drink it as a summer drink in Germany ( sort of like how American's drink Lemonade ) and it is something I do BUT I've never seen anybody else in my age group or below it enjoying it. inb4 "athletes/women on their periods drink it- " I know they do. Pickle juice helps with cramps but in that PoU they are ingesting it as medicine and NOT as an enjoyable food.

Side note: I don't buy pic related as pic related, I just buy a jar of pickles and, after finishing the pickles, will sometimes sit on my porch and sip it when the weather is jusssst right.

Pickle brine is delicious and screw anyone who disagrees. Try it mixed with soda water.

I can't find anywhere that sells them in California. I only see them around Halloween in the cheap mixed candy bags. I'm jelly.

nice hair fag

I don't know what a picture of a sow is supposed to prove. I'm impressed by the fat layer though. The pork here is so lean.

get outta here, those wafer cookies are the best

>2. Never order a large because it implies you have hungry family waiting and the delivery guy might leave faster
>delivery guy might leave faster
>you get the food you ordered sooner
how is this a bad thing?

ITT I learn I'm an old person at 35.

Read it over again. Pay close attention and I have faith that you'll understand.

Hello police, I've been memed on

the coffee ones are the shit

gif related to your enjoyment of brine/juice.

It's just black people coolade

I like this
Don't mind it desu, especially in Europe

Where in 518? I'm here too and I have never seen it. Granted, upstate area codes are huge. Do I check beer stores? Halal markets? Korean grocery stores? I'll go anywhere I need to!

i unironically enjoy all of these