Had some friends over on the weekend lads, and that included my oneitis

Had some friends over on the weekend lads, and that included my oneitis.

As a dutiful Veeky Forumsfag I did my best cooking up a feast for all of us.

Oneitis joked that I'd make a great wife for someone.

so what's the problem?

Great blog post, thanks for sharing

What a bitch. I suggest you forget about her.

So find yourself a nice man, a tulpa, or a woman trapped in lesbian's body. There's no reason to kill yourself over something so small.

She does not see me as a man.

it's 2016, bro. man up and become her wife. There's literally nothing wrong with that.

Also, how densemotherfuckerdotjaypeg are you, a girl compliments your cooking and makes a flirty joke and you immediately run away?

>tfw its my non-ironic, non-meme dream in life to become a house-husband

I just want to cook and keep the house clean. I wouldn't even let her cook, clean or do laundry because people always do it so much fucking slower than me. And then I'd have the rest of the day to work on various fermentation projects, study for WSET tests, and beer judge exams.

I even go to a lot of events with scientists, and going into a field that interacts with them a lot JUST so I can meet a rich, hopefully QT, scientist who can support these ambitions.

Would you also wear a maid outfit & watch her get fucked by real men?

>Oneitis joked that I'd make a great wife for someone.

C-U-C-K-E-D

same, except i'm gay

"real men"

Hope ya have fun in life with those blinders on.

Plus, since you're a dude, you can fix the house and shit.

>says the cuck who doesn't want to know why his gf was out late on a weeknight

>cuck meme
>being manly

Have you ever had an original thought? Or are you going to go through life following everyone else?

Also, I have fuck buddies not a SO that I have to cater to like a dog.

Serves you right for using such a fucking beta term like "oneitis"

OK, so listen to me you giant manchild.

call or text your crush
>glad you liked my 'housewife skills' haha ;)
>I was thinking about throwing another dinner, wanna come?
>Actually i was thinking maybe it would just be me and you, I'll make something you like, how about it?

If she shows up, congrats, you probably can have a girlfriend. if not, you know exactly where you stand and you can get the fuck over it.

Congratulations, now you are a functional adult

so you should turn it around and make a cruel joke about her. Haven't you learned yet that the way into a woman's heart is to treat her like utter shit and let her know she's beneath you?

For years I relentlessly teased my friend's older sister as we grew up together just having some fun with it, until one day in our early 20's she confessed she was fucking obsessed over me.

Women are weird, just stay at home and drink a beer with some steak or something I dunno.

I don't use reddit, OP.

Care to explain why it's the second thing that comes up when I google "oneitis"?

because reddit are thieves of memes and they outnumber us

it's a r9k thing t b h

Woah best advice ever, wish I had you as my wingman bro.

Or maybe it's that /r9k/ is a redditor board, and you all should permanently fuck off.

The evidence is there. Why deny it?

>tfw she brings chad over and they have sex after dinner as OP masturbates and lubricates his penis with tears

Get help, user.

>You'd make a great wife
Really? (smug smile) Are you proposing?
>Oneitis slut smiles blushingly
>OMG betafaggot NOOOOOOOOO

It's like you faggots don't know how to banter with these bitches. Quit putting that cunt on a pedestal and smash already faggot.

>Really? (smug smile) Are you proposing?
Cringeworthy.

what's the next step

Keep cooking, she'll make the joke again. Instead of talking, just grab her and smack her on the ass hard. Keep going until she asks why you're doing it, then say you're being a progressive woman and you're doing the beating in this house.

Keep hitting on the ass, hard.

She'll complain again, maybe cry. Don't worry, just let her go and give her the second line, "boy, you whine every time someone hits you? You'd make a terrible husband."

Shell say it isn't funny, you say she has no sense of humor. She'll say she's upset, you'll say shut up and eat what I cook you. The key is to commit to the beating and enjoy, don't puss out halfway.

She'll either break up with you or respect you forever. Man up time.

>He invites and cooks for women that don't like him.

This. Have some goddamn self respect.

Oh my god is that how you speak to women? I'm going to puke. You know just because she complimented his cooking doesn't mean he has to text like a fag?