>age
>location
>last restaurant you ate at and how you liked it

Vegas
A family-owned restaurant/microbrewery called the Draft House. Pretty good, it's a Wisconsin family place so it's mostly hearty food and lots of kinds of stuff that involve brats or cheese

TX
A Cajun/Viet seafood joint. Pretty good, pounded a few pounds of garlic crawfish and spicy gumbo while I watched the Rockets tank.

>20
>PA
>Went to a place called Fountain Bleau in NJ. It was pretty good, their honey mustard is God tier

Wisconsin
McDonalds

>21
>Richmond
>En Su Boca, an authentic Mexican restaurant. I had the dankest fucking tacos there. Shit was excellent. But the service was fucking terrible, actually.

Alberta Canada
A place called Iron Horse Cafe near Waskatinau. Shitty service and dry hash browns. Trucker place.

Illinois
Parkers in downers grove

Me and gf, wine was almost 40% of the bill. I got the heirloom beet salad and a center cut pork chop on arugula and sweet potato fries with moody blue cheese. She got beef tenderloin and a cheese plate, we split an octopus and fritters app.

Quality of food was excellent, taste was good, atmosphere was great, and service was ok.

Philadelphia
Dim Sum Garden in Chinatown. Best Dim Sum in Philly, was really damn good. They don't have the BBQ Pork buns I like at Dim Sum places but their pork soup dumplings are gawd tier

>28
>Twin Cities
>Ward 6 for brunch with family

Quiche was fantastic. Would definitely go there again.

OR
tao of tea in portland
the green tea tasted old and meh, but the dal was pretty good

TX
pizza place not 5 min off campus with my brother. It had the most reasonable prices for a decent slice since I moved from CT. Will be back

pic related

finland
some american style restaurant not micky ds

solid burger
bad fries

>18
>Quebec, Canada
>Tim Horton's, I ate 7 donuts just after eating a footlong at Subway's and I still wasn't full...

>22
>NoVa
>District Taco. Decent enough, way better than Chipotle

ayyy

If you get a chance, in marshals creek by Stroudsburg there is a reastaurant called mikuna kitchen, their food is to die for, unfortunately they are closing by Saturday this week. Don't take my word for the food though, look them up on yelp.

amsterdam, NL
mads, the restaurant I work at as a kitchenhelp. I got some leftover spare ribs so they wouldn't be thrown away. they were alright I guess, a bit watery and you could really taste the amount of maple syrup in it. the fries were really good though

Districo Taco is pretty dank. What'd you get, friend?

>24
>Calgary
>timmy ho's crispy chicken combo
Also has anyone tried the potato wedges, how big of a portion is it? Better than a donut?

>24
>Montreal
>McDick's, tasted like despair and bitterness

Fucking sick and tired of being a poorfag.

>19
>Tijuana
>Cuatro Etnias
Delicious meat and very nice drinks, but the price and serving size were close to ridiculous. But the service was wonderful

Arizona
Middle Eastern restaurant, had a chicken shawarma with fries and drink for less than 7 bucks. It was fucking delicious. Good service too.

>20
>Plainfeild Illinois
>Larry's Dinner
Had the gyros, tasted great.

Bristol
Hanoi Coffee Company. Had a beef brisket banh mi and a vietnamese drip coffee. Was great, really satisfying lunch.

Montana
The Spice of Life
Very good, the salmon was cooked perfectly and the saffron rice was delicious.

>27
>Winnipeg, CAN
>Carbone's Pizza
will never eat a non-coal fired pizza ever again

NorCal
Local Thai place - very good, love the fact they make all their curry pastes fresh daily, it makes all the difference. And they have great beef salad. I just wish they wouldn't run out of coconut juice so quickly (apparently it's their most popular beverage, and if you go in the evening, they're likely to have run out already).

indianapolis IN
Fogo De Chao

Pretty good, would go again, but more hungry next time.

SF, CA
a small mexi supermarket in the mission. super good pastor tacos

went down the block to grab a couple of sourdough beignets

M
Sushi place

Wasn't bad - cheap enough, had some beef tongue

Sorry - fuckin' Maine

You're mothers ass
McDonald's and it was 11/10

BenKay?
MIyake?
Yosaku?
King of the roll?

There a bunch of good sushi places around portland where did you go?

>21 (22 tomorrow)
>TX
>McDonalds, awful as always

SF
Place called Uva Enoteca for brunch, food was pretty good, but I went for the $12 bottomless belinis

huappy burfday

can you take me out? :3

Sure, I've been wanting to go to Trestle for a while, you can be my date

Holy fuck, why is the mod such a fucking faggot

What was OP's picture?

Also, we don't have a mod. Never have done.

well i been to Trestle already but Id love to :33

It was a picture of Patrick from spongebob

Went to Benkay, been a few times, KOTR closes in the middle of the day and Miyake was a little pricey

Ok i'll pick you up at the montgomery bart station.

Bring your boipucci and your appetite

im so excited :)

SC
little restaurant in my neighborhood for sunday brunch with friends at the end of a long bachelor party weekend. I always get the veggie burger with bacon cuz their veggie patty is basically a huge falafel baked as a patty and that combination is godly.

Me and a friend go get to big pots of hot sake there every christmas.

>26
>FL
>bonefish grill
I expected more for the price.

Ayyyy all around.

29, NOVA, went to 2amys in dc.

Had garlic bread with tomato fondue, four small Cristina sandwiches, a plate of prosciutto, all dank tier. Then their swordfish, it was shit so I did not finish that. With wine and tip came to 90 dollars, waitress looked at me weird, idgaf, was a good time.

Pic related was the wine, sells for 11 dollars a glass there, just picked up two bottles today for 18.99 at the store, at least I now know a dank ass Italian red to stock.

lol boca's tacos are just ok. They have a good west coast style there. Don't Look Back or even Asado's have better tacos in my opinon.

>21
>Tampa FL
>Koizi

All you can eat sushi that isn't bottom teir quality it was quite satisfying, though I wish I had gone somewhere better but my friends are more about quantity over quality.

It's a "fancy" chain, so you can't it to be that great for the price. I only go there when someone else is paying for a reason :/

Socal

Paul's Place in Buena Park, CA

I had the double cheeseburger combo with a Pepsi. Ate my fries with Cholula and Ketchup. Fucking delicious.

Sydney, Australia
KFC. Hot and spicy is back and it's still so yummy, you guys.

Duuuuude that sounds sweet, Portland around Christmas is really pretty, I can dig it

By the way, thoughts on Fuji? It's just "eh" to me.

>24
>Melbourne, Australia
>A pub that has a regular menu and a vegan menu, I've been quite a few times, I love it.

London
Vivat Bacchus

I was kinda slammed, but I remember the ribeye being excellent and the cheese room was fun. Would definitely go again for a treat.

Michigan
Ram's Horn. It's okay. Diner with a large menu.

Connecticut

This little Ramen shop, clearly made for white suburbia just now coming around to the Ramen craze. Tonkotsu broth was overly rich and fatty, but the bamboo shoots were fucking amazing. I'm going to get vegeterian next time because I assume the broth will be lighter.

Maryland

Sushi Taro in DC. It was really good, but pretty damn pricey.

Wisconsin. Hearty. Food.

>no
>no
>This chinese buffet I used to go to as a child and always had fond memories of
It was greasy and underwhelming af. Buffets are dying.

st louis
frida's vegan/vegetarian place. pretty good and good portions and the waiter was hot. the falafel could be better

Europe
McDonalds.

I fucking love McDonalds. Not even memeing.

>22
>FL
>falafel inn

The falafel was pretty dope and reasonably priced.

NYC
Cheese steak from habibi store

canada
falafel