What can I do biz

>22yo
>Virgin, broke, living on a shit country
>Has nothing to eat only making 20$ per week

I need some help with any site that can make me gain some money i've tried fiverr and tried another common sites but I cannot make anything ;_; I've only invested a few dollars on XLM and I don't think thats going to make me get gains any soon

Get a job

If any faggots donate to you they are retarded and/or enabling you to continue being a bum

Also, no matter how poor you are, there is no excuse for bad hygiene

How about you clean your fridge?

user If the monthly salary here weren't 5$ I wouldn't be clicking on microworkers for cents

sent ;)

The fridge is 17 years old is not dirty its just old, as I said the monthly salary here is less than 5$ I barely can afford some bread

What country faggot
How old are you

Venezuela, I already said on the thread that im 22

What thread?
I wasn't in any thread. I swear anons donated you over 1k if it was the right one?

im broke af too got only 3 dollers invested. if any whale is in the THREAD CAN U SEND ME MONEY TOO ALSO

on this one?

donated me? what?

Oh shit yeah
My bad
Well gl begging
When was the last time you ate

yesterday the last piece of bread I had ;_;

come to brazil or kill zulrah

Well you have at least 3 more days until you feel too tired to move so you best get doing something
t. Starved before

I don't have money to travel

i'm feeling tired now, I've been working on microsites the past days but i've only made 3$

www.prolific.ac
Pays well

Read or watch videos about the law of attraction-- Been posting this around biz but only one person replied a while back... This can help you :-)

how much can I make on a week with this? also thank you

Thanks user but i live on a country that pays less than 5$ per month I don't know how thats going to help me

Its about changing your mindset-- Change your mindset, change your life. Its a bit out there but figured Id let you know about it just cause

More than 100 usd a month

I'll save that advise, thank you

I'm checking out the page right now, this is about surveys right?

To save your time: don't sign up as from UK or USA if you're from Venezuela. They'll need your verification and a paypal so good luck trying to trick them.

Yep, you're right, I did it and my account is on "Hold" :/

Do you have any programming or webdev skills? You could
>create a website that will generate a decent amount of traffic from relatively dumb people and mine monero with it
or if you can't into programming
>create fake twitter accounts and convince people to send you ETH
I'm always amazed by the amount of people that actually fall for that shit. It may be immoral but could get you enough money to get the fuck out of your shithole country. I'm sure you're more in need than most of the assholes doing that shit

God damn, stop acting like you are his boss
What do you have to do with his hygiene?
In fact people who are too busy with their craft and monomaniacally focused towards their goals don't have very effective personal hygiene
So, get the hell out of here you bossy rat

I wish I had that knowledge so I can get more money online, and no man I don't think that scamming is the way, I would just prefer to make cents from clicking rather than scam people :/

That's bullshit
Most inventors/creators historically were extremely clean and/or organised
It's only recently you've been sold the meme of "the tragic artist" bullshit

I've been in his position, I kept clean and was "manic" on improving my life/obsessing over X. Go fuck yourself charlatan
You talk it, I've lived it

Pretty positive this guy is a lying beggar by the way. He makes this same post seemingly every other night, and the story changes every time. Last time you said you had a couple bucks in REQ. And I know for a fact you made more then $3 just in scheming on here alone.

Fucking pajeets

I've seen picture of this goddamn fridge for at least 4th time now. Stop begging you cuck and find better/second job

? prove it

bot runescape and sell gold

my pc cannot run runescape, i've tried

Albert Einstein was known for smelling bad. So was Steve Jobs.

Look at einstein the greatest mind of th 20th century
If you ever read anything about him you should be knowing that the guy had poor hygiene
In fact every bright mind , mostly scientists only care about their goal and nothing else

And I will add myself to this, although I am no comparison with these names
When I trade I dont care if I eat my food, shave my beard or bathe on time, because all I care about is making the right trade
Just for a fact, went from 1k usd to 200k usd in 6 months

No, that wasn't the case, as I just said literally in the post you're replying too
Do your own research instead of relying on poorly made documentaries and other such bullshit
You've been memed the idea of "le tragic artist xD" when in actuality most (some exceptions) were overly clean and obsessive about hygiene and orderliness

>Steve jobs
>Genius
lol

God damn now you argue steve jobs was just a normal guy, right?
Get the hell out of here , you are not worth my time