Tell us about your weird eating habits or rituals, cu/ck/s

Tell us about your weird eating habits or rituals, cu/ck/s

i pray before eating

I have to empty my bladder before I eat, even if I don't have to go I have to try.

I like to lick my fingers when I eat chicken wings. I do it around other employees in our little lunch area. I dont give a fuck.
Im 6 foot blue eyes and fit, come at me bro.

I usually cry before meals.

And during.

And after.

>didn't open his mouth

Each time before I dig in with a fork or spoon, I tap the end that doesn't touch food on the top of the table. like before every single bite. feels good for some reason.

I also like to cut my food with a fork idk why. Works pretty easy actually especially with steak or chick breast

You have OCD

I eat all the "offcuts" from a ball piece of popcorn and keep all the ball buffs for later.

I also enjoy licking all the flavoring off my chips, putting them aside and then eating them once they are soggy and cold. I only have plain salted, and rarely eat them.

Don't think I wouldn't. Those eyes would be BLACK and blue by the time I was done with you.

Gonna have to agree with you here. Only slutty bitches and faggots use that filter on snap.

used to squeeze out pizza roll fillings into a pile and either use a fork or pincer a mound of it into my mouth

I love kalimotxo.

Saturdays are Meat Days for me!

See, most people are ignorant how steak ages. So you can grab some ridiculously marked down steaks in Manager's Special bins. I mean it turns brown so it has to be full of rot and death, right? :D

Well, over the weekend the store here puts out its manager's special cuts. Of course I wouldn't recommend this with any other meat or got forbid fish but steak has a pretty ridiculous shelf life.

Last week I shit you not I got a pair of Denver steaks for 1.30 USD. Tossed them on my grill and fuck yaergh!

My job always has tons of leftover cheese pizza after office parties. They practically put the boxes in my hands at the end of the day trying to get rid of it. So I take it home, add some tinned anchovies and reheat it in my oven.

If that is a pic of you, I would cave your head in faggy dog boy.

I drink a two liter of soda every day minimum. I don't know how to quit, soda legitimately makes me smile in happiness every time I have some. It is literally my biggest comfort in life.

I'm not overweight either, though I am skinnyfat I think. I want to stop before I start to actually have major health problems but I don't fucking know how to. I feel depressed thinking about not drinking soda.

kill yourself, you weak-willed faggot

I have eaten the same three things for eight months.

My sister has a friend that does that to her chips except she puts it back into the bag. My sister found out the hard way when they shared a bag.

/k/ fag here
Come at me cheesy fucks. I slay hoes.

>airsoft
Nice try, faggot

I separate things and eat them one at a time when I'm eating alone and it's really annoying when I'm at restaurants (something I rarely do considering Im a prep chef and prefer cooking for myself but hey, friends like to waste money and congregate at places with less superior kitchens)
I'm talking like, I'll take apart a burger made by someone else and eat everything separately, normally leaving the bun alone because if the bread is cheap it's not even worth eating. (and normally soaked with gross meat juice if the cook hadn't properly seared and treated the sirloin).
I can't just go between eating a steak and salad, I must eat the salad first THEN the steak. As for sides, I eat them one by one, starting with the smallest side.
It wasn't until I was about 22 that someone pointed out how weird this was. Now I know why family members stared at me at dinners but said nothing.

Go to therapy, that's a serious sign of depression, also you're really fucking your body up
Pro tip- make your own lemonade with healthy substitutes for sugar, combine it with tea (preferably unsweetened tea), like an Arnold Palmer, and drink that instead of coke until you get your taste buds back to 'Not programmed to desire soda'. Your food will taste better, I guarantee it.

Airsoft LOL Keep Dreaming Veeky Forumsuck

man but that's some ugly-ass wood furniture
not that the tacticool shit you replaced it with looks any better mind you

I often have an extra fryed meal late at night, just for fun

Looks cheap and nasty to be quite honest.