Dominos Large 2 Topping Pizza $6 (CARY ONLY)

dominos.com/index.intl.html

For carryout orders only, participating Domino's locations offer a Large 2-Topping Pizza for $5.99 when you order online. (Click the "All Large 2-Topping Pizzas $5.99 Each" advertisement on the right-hand side of the page.) That's a savings of about $5 and tied with our mention from last May as the best deal we've seen on large pizzas at Domino's. Deal ends February 18.

Note: Some toppings and crust types may be charged at a premium price. You have to ask for this promotion to be applied, which means your mileage may vary.

Other urls found in this thread:

acorns.com/invite/NMXE58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself
Dominos is garbage tier
They literally reuse cheese that falls down into the grates that is months old

Lol fucking disgusting

thanks just bought 100k

disgusting

pizzagate

Dominos pizzas are great man the fuck you talking about

dominos are stingy with their toppings

OP probably bought early and is trying to make people FOMO in and buy his pizzas.

I gotta agree, but that's true for all the big chain pizza places

Kek
Delete this im not done accumulating

BRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

I know most will think im larping but ive worked in a dominos for a year and a few months ago we got a mouse infestation. I've literally gotten bitten walking into the walkin cooler and one day we discovered we'd accidentally sent out bread twists on a tray that was littered with mice shit. I will never eat a dominos pizza again made by us anywhere

Cool fud bro

fuckin hell i order a large 4 topping dominos pizza every week and it cost $11.99 + 3.75 for the mandatory delivery fee and on top of that i have to tip $2.50 at minimum because i know if i tip less the next time i order they will shit in it

I'd provide details but Im a wageslave to them and dont need to get fired. Our OER's havent seen it because the place I work at is owned by a franchise and the owner is an absolute piece of shit who's in with corporate to a certain degree (and evidently the health inspector as well, who awarded us a passing grade despite mouse traps all over the place)

>inb4 dox

This nigga shilling dominos...

How about acorns? Use my link then shill it to 12 other pajeets and get a grand. Yes 1000 us dollars. Cmon biz let's buy each other abunch of nice dinners oit this month!

acorns.com/invite/NMXE58

>also being enough of a sperg to advertise for a corporation paying you virtually pennies on the hour

big if true

If you're tipping 2.50 and don't live right next door they're shifting in it anyway

Lol I'm not shilling it, just sharing a good deal with you
Saving money in food is part of finance management

if you tip $5 I will literally go 10 above the speed limit to get it to you. If you're a fucking dumb nigger who doesnt understand we make a living off this shit (and that I am LITERALLY DRIVING TO YOUR HOUSE TO DROP YOU OFF FOOD you lazy absolute fuck) I will sit outside and hit a bowl for 15 minutes and show up to your door with a half warm pizza and shit eating grin

or Ill just ride to your house with the hotbag open while smoking a cigarette so you get that slight tobacco smell wafting off the pizza

sage I fucking hate my soul sucking job

thats literally 15% of the bill you ungrateful fuck, if you want me to tip more get rid of the delivery fee, i am giving you 5 dollars for delivery fee and a little extra on top, dont tell me you work entirely off tips and get no minimum wage, if you do then get another job because i just gave you 5 dollars off your 10 bucks an hour

The company should pay you more, that's not customers' responsibility

You can get more, healthier food for less by buying eggs, broccoli, and rice.

And then I call corporate to complain. Free pizza and you'll provide better service the next time around.

should i wait to buy? how does OP know the price hit bottom?

>Saving money with food
>not making your own

as an ex pizza nig i can confirm, worked for Del Vecchio’s Homoerect Linguini’s and ‘Za’s, got fired because too much weed

literally a jew, if you fucking complain cause you’d rather let some 16 year old fuckwit bring your food than get it yourself you deserve the extra special icing topping.

most places dont give the drivers the entire delivery fee. which means maybe half of that 3-3.50 is taken out on top of the fact drivers make less than minimum wage on the road. factor in that dominos doesnt pay for your gas (you get like pennies for every mile) and some delivery zones might be anywhere from a 7 mile round trip to 16. if its not busy and I get a couple stiffs and a bunch of motherfuckers tipping me $2 a piece Im not walking out with shit after the nights over. I know its our job but realize that you're not only ordering from a restaurant, you're getting it dropped off to your front doorstep. don't order delivery if you cant pay a fair tip (as someone that knows the feels and tips a couple bucks just for carrying out food)
its basically a server gig along with what I mentioned above, the entire point is making money off tips you halfbreed

>strap in
>it will be $7.99 eoy

Yeah as said before, not my problem go ask your boss to figure it out. Or the govt, idk.

this. you will get a rep at the store for being this fuckwit. same as if you order a pizza and complain when we KNOW we made it right. you're on a shitlist and I'd rather let the order go insanely late if theres another delivery near it that might give me some actual money

Pizza boys UNITE. We need to find this stingy ass jew motherfucker and make sure every pizza he orders for the rest of his life is covered in imported street shit from the darkest bowels of the Hindu valley.

is this the bottom? what do you think it will rech eoy?

lmfao

Yeah and I complain to dominos then to the police for acting like a mafia cuck extorting me

Oh fug we're going up

once I was delivering and I think I was 10 mins late or something because it was a gated community and of course they didn’t answer

>get to the house, walk up to the door & see extra kikey decorations (last december, mind you) 2 hannukah bushes, light up dreidels you name it

>Half eastern yurop half Israeli troll opens the door

>”i called the manager and because you were late this pizza is free”

>no tip

then she calls the store again and I had to go back to the fucking house because she wanted the entire order redone just because the pizza was cold.

Look up Weston Hills Florida, she didn’t need the money, but for some reason, maybe deep within her genetic code she felt the need to finagle $80 ($40 each order) from a pizza restaurant and not tip for either trip

nigga fuck wow jesus you’re a sensitive one

lads he’s afraid the pizza boys are gonna get him

If you smoke on my fucking pizza you're done

alright buddy, i bet it’s already happened more times than you can count, you sound like the type of nigga to count the pepperoni

unironically this. you've probably had people drunk or high on pain pills/heroin while smoking cigarettes on the way and you probably didnt notice a thing

no way this happened in the west

I don't care about that but he said he would throw the smoke on my pizza on purpose

you niggers are so naive..

Wow. Unironically, if I delivered pizza to someone who refused to pay, I would open the box, flip the pizza out onto the ground upside down, cross my arms, look the customer square in the eyes, and tell them to "Get fucked."
>if the police become involved, just stick to this story:
"The customer refused to pay, and the pizza fell on the ground when the customer tried to forcibly take it from me. I would like to press assault charges."

>don't order delivery if you cant pay a fair tip

.. so if the restaurant notices less people are ordering takeout they will logically increase the wages of delivery drivers instead of firing delivery drivers they don't need.. hmm

yup, on the way to your place now

this. this is what I should’ve done.

source?

sure, maybe we can end this garbage business model completely, I’m not a driver anymore and I don’t recommend anyone ever being one unless you want to be surrounded by drug addicts and ex cons

People got cameras on their doors nowadays
Enjoy getting doublekfucked for lying and being an entitled manchild who thinks the customer owes him something
You should go visit the CEO of dominos and tell "fuck you" to him instead

work at any pizza place just once and you’ll see. Once I worked at a Hungry Howie’s and to make mild wings we literally washed the spice off the hot wings in a sink.

because the faggots who actually tip make up for all the kikes like you who dont. and people will always order delivery and there will be a need for drivers until automation because people are lazy fucks

god this guy has like a vested interest in keeping the honorable pizza business reputation high

at the end of the night all of the food on the trays gets hand picked and put back into the container where it came from. sometimes used the next day but always covered with tomato and jalapeno juice and shit. i dont think old food would overlap for more than a day or half a day
>still disgusting

if you cannot afford a tip that you would be content with recieving, you cannot afford the pizza. Its that simple.

>Work at a pizza joint
>Make $3.45/hr
>Don't get to keep any of the $3 delivery fees
>Most consistent customers during the day shift are nurses at a nearby hospital and underpaid teachers at a few nearby schools
>Deliver pizza to a nurse at the hospital
>Doesn't give the building number or room number on the online order form
>Call the phone number on the receipt
>It's the number to the entire fucking hospital
>"Hello, this is X with Y. I have a delivery for Z but I'm not sure where to go."
>Hold please.
>Literally ten minutes of being on hold before they find the nurse who ordered.
>"Yeah she's in building X."
>Drive to the front of the building and get out of my car
>Off duty-ambulance driver gives me shit for parking on the curb and tells me to move
>Find an actual parking spot half a kilometer away and walk to the fucking front desk
>Nurse isn't even there waiting
>Ask the receptionist if she can call Mrs. Z again
>Black nurse who's clearly trying to convey a "I don't have time for this shit, I'm busy," look on her face shows up
>"Yeah, dats me."
>Hand her the receipt to fill out
>She hovers the pen over the tip line
>"Nuh-uh boi, I ain't payin you no tip with dat three-dolla delivery fee. Shit don't work dat way."
>T-thanks for ordering.

Why do I care about customers again

>beign a pizza boy
>caring

U fail at life

this is once every 2 weeks for me. and I'm getting paid similar to what you were on the road (driver pay split with minimum wage for being inside the store). niggers and arabs are the absolute worst, 8/10 niggers dont tip. one of the consistent ones is a foster care parent who seems like a decent dude in a fairly nice house who tips $6. but fuck me if niggers, pajeets and mohammads arent the fucking worst

come here user

forget about pajeets and mohammeds, sand niggers will stone children over missing pennies

I don't tip either when there's a deliver fee..they're fucking you hard if you don't get that fee. But more importantly bro..stop caring so much..I assume you're very young so you may not know that you're going too far above and beyond for this delivery job. If it takes that much effort then don't do it, this was a customer error she would have called back and been told she didn't leave enough information. You have to protect your sanity first and foremost at jobs like these, you're not getting paid enough to compromise that. That said find a better job online you definitely can.

This thread is top Fucking banter.

the pizza place is literally 300 meters away. Could walk there in like 5-10 min tops and I place huge orders then slam the door in the drivers face after paying (no tip btw)

>comfy in my boxers
>picturing the delivery slave getting into the freezing cold to drive less than a minute

Funny thing is I'm white. Not even a Nigger or a Jew

better than driving 4 or 5 miles to deliver to your jew ass

>please buy my pizza bags

enjoy your bonus saliva and booger topping

>didn't sue for bite or infestation food and get rich

You really are not going to make it damn

Dominos was a legit moon mission

they took turns cumming into every stage of your pizza, the dough, the sauce, hell even the mother fucking box was used to wipe the managers dick clean

Cope more. My pizza was perfect.

I usually tip $3 to begin with, and after BTC passed $10000 I began tipping even more. I guess delivering to a white or Asian guy is hitting the jackpot for drivers.

if you’ve done this more than once I can assure you that is true

as for other pizza places I’m not sure, but the Del Vecchio’s in the Weston Town Center in Florida made it a point to leave fingernails, toenails and warm loogies on customers who frequently jewed, all you had to do was jew once and we had your address, name, and phone number. To this day they have a list of reciepts behind the stacks of pizza boxes where they keep the names of the top jews of the city. Plus the owner, Jamie, is an actual millionaire and owns several businesses, he bankrolled Sheriff Scott Israel’s (((yup))) re-election, so not only would they turn a blind eye if anyone came forward about this but they already let drivers speed all over, my car didn’t even have insurance and I was driving for them.

I just had to come back to this like wtf are u doing..this is a literal gold mine in so many easy ways

They are dead wrong which means it's time to get RICH BABEY

just make sure a dead mice happens to get in some food
Then have your friend order said item

EZ million or two for you guys to split

make them include several franchise locations in the settlement, nothing too demanding but still profitable

topkek
o
p
k
e
k