Tell us about the one eating experience or meal you're most ashamed of

Tell us about the one eating experience or meal you're most ashamed of.

Any time I settle and buy fast food.

A spoon of dave's insanity hot sauce and a cup of crushed ice. I was hungry, it was midnight, July in Florida and it was miserably hot and humid

A cab of Chef Boyardee ravioli eaten cold, straight from the can with a plastic fork.

i stole an éclair out of my girlfriend's mother's bin

Bought a girl lunch at Friday's then after we left she went to fuck another guy.

>tfw cucked

Another time, wanted to try anchovies as pizza topping, ordered triple anchovies. I could only finish one slice.

i feel a great deal of both sympathy and excoriating scorn

I used to do this all the time, but now it makes me vomit

i had a bowl of ice cream then ate a microwaved hot dog with no bun or toppings after having dinner

an entire cab full? that's a lot of ravioli...

I had olive garden for the first time after spending all 25 years of my life avoiding it.

9/11
Room mate wakes me up
TWC has been attacked
Want food
Go to Wataburger
Watch it all on TV
Get mustard on my shirt

That's not so bad if it was sitting on top.

Got another one that's even nastier: Back in college a buddy and I were totally bored and hungry. So in a bowl we mixed together salt, pepper, an egg, some capers, chopped onion, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Then we took that bowl with us in the car to the supermarket where we bought two beers, a loaf of French bread and some ground beef. In the car we cracked the beers while we mixed the raw ground beef with the other shit in the bowl. then we used chunks of bread to scoop up the meat and eat it while drinking beer.

Low rent beef tartare.

Not really one eating experience, but I love cheap Chinese buffets and go to one every couple months.

Damn.

I was training hard to break out of a slump and eating big after the gym. I age two huge sandwiches and an hour later had to shit.

I was so constipated from all the meat and creatine that I pushed and pushed, finally felt a tearing inside my gut, then felt horrible. I got real scared and just got off the toilet.

Now my tummy won't go all the way back in like it did before, only an inch and only on the bottom, but pretty much it's distended forever. This was 5 years ago, I never told anyone.

All because I wanted to be a fat fuck while I trained and downed 2 giant pastrami reubens.

I used to melt cheddar in a bowl with ketchup and eat it with a fork

poverty in America is very strange

Dude go to a doctor. Sounds like a hernia.

5 years man. Don't you think it's alright or too late?

>went to a restaurant when i was 12
>first time ever because my family was poor
>dad lets everyone order a steak
>i dont know anything about steak or their levels of doneness
>waitress says go for medium well
>dont realize my mistake until many years later

I was 23 and the girl I was dating at the time broke up with me out of nowhere. I loved her like no one else so I drove to McDonalds, ordered a dozen burgers off the dollar menu and ate them while crying in my car. A couple people stared but I didn't care.

You're 100% treatable. My white trash aunt put off getting her hernia fixed for like 11 years.

Stop being a faggot and get it fixed

I used to do this in highschool, I loved it. I tried it a few years ago, yeah it's disgusting.

>cheddar
>poverty
nah
if you were really poor, government processed cheese would be a luxury, never fucking mind cheddar

why

lol wat

The US govt used to give poor people cheese. It was nasty, processed shit. "Govt cheese" essentially became a meme. They don't give out cheese anymore.

He's also saying cheddar is not cheapest cheese available.

We're all allowed a really shitty day once every few years.

2 cups of quinoa mixed with peanut butter and salt

This.

Bored and hungry in college, and my buddy was from a wealthy family where they ate steak tartare out at restaurants, We figured we could replicate that shit for one quarter the price in a Wegman's parking lot. And we kind of did.

Several years ago. My first new years eve completely alone. Folks out of town, none of my friends in town or answering phone/ims. Figured I was hungry so I went and got some Carls Jr. Then I pass a Jack in the Box and wanted some tacos and a Sourdough Jack then passed a KFC and ordered a 3 Piece chicken Strip meal, brought it home and laid it out on the table. Ate like a piece from everything and couldn't even finish any of it. Hated myself and life for spending money and wasting food.

I can understand not going to restaurants but a half-price pack of inexpensive steaks is not hard to find.

I can sort of understand the food but why wouldn't you just bring it home rather than risk getting arrested for drinking in your car?

It's still garbage

>dating before 30
Served you right, user.

>dating after most people are already married
>dating when women are going downhill fast in terms of childbirthing

why

White privilege. We were discreet about the beers. Who was gonna fuck with us?

In the middle of my first month cutting on PSMF, I decided to have an entire Costco combo pizza. I shit myself halfway through, cleaned up, then finished the rest. No regrets desu

no i am asking why the person who wrote that is so retarded.

You went for the unlimited soup and breadsticks and an entree deal, I pray. The key is to eat a ton of salad and breadsticks while at the store, then take your entree home for later.

Not to mention the emotionally unstable ones hunting for a 'hubby'.

When I was a kid, I would get a slice of white bread, put ketchup on it, then a slice of American cheese and put it in the microwave. Poverty pizza.

You forgot the off-brand Kraft single.

I have never been ashamed of an eating experience. Whenever I've eaten a lot, it has usually involved being hungry, or being in a situation where I can get a lot for free, so why not eat a lot then? I guess if I had ever like, eaten a fast food hamburger that fell in the dirt I might feel bad, but I've never done something like that.

Ate half a cosco pizza by myself

Also once ate 3 lunch specials at a Chinese place once

I was like 13 and I was really hungry and really sick, so I was on the can most of the night, but I got hungry since i'd pretty much emptied out, and for whatever dumb fuck reason, I convinced myself it was a good idea to start eating dinner on the toilet.

I still cringe at the memory. I was a fucking idiot. It wasn't even a good meal, it was some generic ass chicken, cooked super dry, with no toppings, no salt, nothing. But I still scarfed it down.

I walked out on a surf and turf dinner that included a bottle of wine and some other stuff, like oysters and a slice of turtle cheesecake, at a nice restaurant without paying a ~$100 bill (the trick is to say you're going out for a cigarette). I also went into a 24-hour grocer in the middle of the night and stole a gigantic Italian party sub and ran to my car laughing maniacally while being chased by an employee.

I regret nothing.

>claims not to regret it
>still posts in the "most shameful eating experience" thread

I mean, it *is* shameful and I wouldn't let any of my family know, but one mustn't live in the past with regret, user.

That's fucking hilarious

Lol what the fuck

I pocket any unopened food I find around my campus. Found a can of Diet Pepsi and two fortune cookies just walking around in my spare time between classes today. I've found things like sunflower seed bags, entire candy bars, wrapped cookies from Starbucks and shit. I have no shame. I will take that shit. I will do it.

>mfw i was 6

It would have been worse if your toilet meal was really delicious, so you can take solace in that

Last summer I went to McDonalds for the first time. Ordered some kind of chicken burger.

Still feel like shit every time I think about it.

>Also once ate 3 lunch specials at a Chinese place once

One friday at work I ate 2 slices of pizza that was left over from the previous day, that had been sitting in the box at room temp for over 24hr.
I spent the weekend living on the toilet with uncontrollable, foamy diarrhea and a slight fever.

Your body is weak.

I used to take leftover pizza like that, warm it up in the toaster oven, then put it on a plate with a fried egg on top. Then eat with a knife and fork.

I had just come back from traveling and missed my hometown pizza. When I went to pick up my order the manager explained they had slightly screwed up the toppings and were making me a new one that would be out of the oven in a few minutes. He also offered me the pizza they "messed up" (it had pepperoni on all of it instead of half) for 5 bucks so they didn't have to toss it.

I took home both large pizzas and ate both of them within a 24 hour period alone. This was weeks ago, my clothes are still fitting tight, and I feel like I haven't taken a proper shit since.

Looks like you're living the DayZ life. Hope you find a handcuff key soon, user!

right in the feels

16 at home alone told to make frozen digiorno meat lover. Half way cook it realize its not fully done finished whole thing.

Once, when I was in middle school. My band was on a field trip to Six Flags and we were divided into groups. For some reason, my group didn't have enough meal tickets. I watched as some lady threw away a whole basket of french fries, and because i was the oldest in the group, I felt obligated to be the mama bird and ensure that everyone had food. I fished those fries out of the trash and I ate them. People saw. The other guys in the group held it against me all throughout high school.

I have two stories, actually.

When I was thirteen I was hungry and stupid, so I ate a couple bowls of pancake mix with milk poured over it. Later that night I came down with the flu.

A couple years ago on Thanksgiving I ate leftovers on the toilet during my lunch break from work, so I could economize time. 2012 was a hard year.

that's still my shit dude

>be 13
>for some reason decide to see if i can make a small amount of spaghetti
>for some reason this has to be a secret operation
>put some skettis in a mug, pour over boiling water
>drain after 10 minutes, add ketchup and mayo

I did it twice

>Be me
>I was around 15 or 16, but my age didn't really matter, this was both mortifying and fucking disgusting.
>Anyway
>On a family holiday
>Coolshit.png
>Pretty nice, stay in this small, little hut
>right outside of a town/city
>We decide to go have a takeout
>I genuinely hate Indian food because i'm allergic to curry but my family loves it so we compromise and they say we can get Chinese tomorrow
>Okay, so not too bad, right?
>Wrong
>We go to the Indian
>Dad has the bright idea that we eat in
>I thought it was fuck-dumb at the time but free wifi at the time and it ended up being a good thing
>Order a starter of Onion bhajis
>This is entry level food, you can't fuck this up
>Somehow they did.
>I take one bite and almost vomit
>I don't think the oil they've been fried in has been replaced in a decade
>Everybody thinks i'm over reacting
>Get their meals
>Genuine shit
>Dad looks like he's fuming, his naga chilli curry or whatever the fuck he bought had half cooked chicken in it.
>He says we're walking out without paying
>Look at him surprised
>that's right, get up and leave, we'll get some fish and chips
>FuckingYes.gif
>The lass who was on shift for being the waitress has no idea how to work the till anyway but my Dad starts messing with her
>Holy shit, he's genuinely letting her fuck up
>Finally says 'We're not paying for that crap, by the way'
>She literally goes so red
>I feel bad for her
>We leave
>Read online a few weeks later that the guy that was 'cooking' was arrested on multiple charges including violence in the workplace (I assume it was the waitress)
Honestly such a shit experience
My family didn't have indian for another six months, I thought they were permanently off it

Everytime I eat what normal people eat.

So then what do you normally eat?

Cheesy potatoes

>I walked out on a surf and turf dinner that included a bottle of wine and some other stuff, like oysters and a slice of turtle cheesecake, at a nice restaurant without paying a ~$100 bill
I've often thought about doing this while on vacation. I mean theres no way they can catch you as long as you never go back there right?

Is this you?

Tl;dr

When I was really depressed in college, I did not buy food. Once a month, I would go to math club, take home several boxes of their leftover pizza, and then leave the pizza out at room temperature.

Three pizzas would feed me until the next month's meeting.

I depended on the grease to preserve the food. It worked.

What about a shitty day ever day for the past couple of years?

Then that becomes a normal day, and if in that normal day you act like a faggot, then you are a faggot.

look pussy.
People say it will get better, and it will. But you have to work at it.

Nothing will change unless you change it. Start going to the gym, itll raise endorphin levels. Make a schedule and stick to it. The structure will help you work out your priorities.
Call a shrink. Meds arent a cure all but they make the bad days bearable

and quit fucking moping all the time. You have power over this

Went to Indian, got food, it was pure shit, left without paying, read online earlier that the 'cook' was arrested on many charges including Violence in the workplace most likely to the waiter.
Happy?

I've been laughing for about two minutes at this post. I have no idea why.

Pizza keeps pretty well at room temperature unless it's got uncured meat on it.