>poor as fuck
>zero friends since age 8
>clinically depressed since age 10
>alcoholic fuck up parents
>suicidal for the past 2 years
>can't remember what its like to feel happy
>emotionless
>no longer want to continue life
>put all of my savings ($6400) in VEN, ICX & TRAC for shits and giggles because fuck it i'm going to end my life anyway

>Right before the next crash
Gl user, I really hope you make it.

what does DKHFV stand for?

Whens ur birthday

youre going to make it buddy

i probably won't but thanks man
dateless, kissless, handholdless, friendless, virgin and march 21st

No amount of money will ever fix you. What's the point in investing?

Do something radical

Damn that shits rough, my birthday is on March 23rd and I'm also turning 23.

Do you have any other plans besides crypto?

I seriously hope you die. Like really. That would be mercy for you.

one part of me invested in hope of getting out of poverty, the other part of me invested in hope of losing it all and truly being hopeless if that makes sense

that's cool man, and i'm not sure what you mean, if you meant for my birthday then definitely not. i don't have a life really

wtf is DKHFV? that might be the most autistic thing I've seen and that's saying a lot.

How do you get to this point in life though. You're 23, I mean just what happened for it to get this bad? Did you just never have that moment of "Oh I should try/get good at something"?

yeah you're probably right, it takes a lot of perseverance to get through this sort of life when everything is against you. i hate my parents so much for giving birth to me, i cry about it every day wishing they didn't haha

Dickhead
OP Man, I've been in your shoes. There's only one way out: treat yourself with kindness. The day I stopped calling myself a loser, the day I stopped calling myself an idiot, a retard, a million other words that brought me down, was the day I put one foot forward onto a path that brought me to a much happier place.

People can let you down. Parents can suck. At least, AT LEAST, be your own friend. Take it easy on yourself. Show yourself some love. It's okay to cry. It's okay to hate the world for playing you the shit card: a terrible life, but terribly average as well, so you can't even really complain.

But op, seriously man, start the habit now. Try it for a month. Fuck it. Just make a conscious effort to stop shit talking yourself. Everytime you find yourself doing it, give yourself a little kiss, tell yourself that you love YOU, and keep moving. For real. You need to be your best friend but you have to force it at the beginning. It will change your life.

wtf? chill out. you probably aren't that much better off than him faggot.
don't listen to that pussy. Just find something, anything, you enjoy doing, and do it obsessively. You see, what you have is autism, while it has hurt you for now, if you can apply it and become obsessively compulsively good at something you will go far. Just start NOW you are still young but time is running out, your brain plasticity is decreasing by the minute

can I see the final words of this please? stupid ad covered up the bottom I want to know what he says. Pretty good write up though I like it

Just to add on: you may never find success with friends or family or girls. But a life spent loving yourself no one can take away. You're all you have sometimes, but that also means that you can always have your own back. You can always be your strongest supporter. And you start being that way with the practical method of just getting in the habit of saying positive things about you.

You're wrong and I hope he can smell it. My advice sounds gay as fuck but it works. And I posted it anyways tho, enjoy

> kiss yourself and tell yourself "I love you"

your advice is fucking garbage. The screencaps you posted were good, but your advice is the dumbest shit, yes he should respect himself, but he's not gonna fix his situation by falling in love with himself you retard. He needs to be stimulated and succeed at something externally, which he hasn't done his whole life

grow a pair and pick yourself up
lower your standards and get going

I was depressed for years but I managed to force it out of my mind long enough to move out and get myself into a shitty one bedroom apartment

Appreciate the small things and work on something. Right now I am doing some arduino projects because i want to be able to control the lighting in my room from my bed, its not much but it takes your mind off the bullshit

Well OP you could always just go meet some random thot at the local pub. It was one of the things I did to feel better about myself. I also got a ranch job that kept me from thinking to much helped a lot. Now I don't see myself as a loser because I learned a lot in the past 3 year. Fixing to turn 24 have shit job working salary making 800 a week knowing I can quit any day and get a better job because of ranch teaching me almost all trades

OP, happiness comes from the inside
Meditate and exercise daily

>kek
It's the first step you dumbass. Anyway, it's what worked for me so that's all I can advise. If it doesn't sound like your cup of tea, well that's fair. But I can only speak from what I know. And now I'm generally happy, with fulfilling relationships and the strength to accomplish things that I didn't have before when I hated myself.

how the fuck have you been depressed since you were 10

I don't think it is. Hypnotizing yourself to believe in yourself or your goals more is one of major facets of life, one of the reasons religion works if you're a weak minded person and can't figure out the visualization method... Religion will teach you to visualize and speak your wishes out loud, affirming them to yourself at least, and maybe others can share in your collective affirmation, lol

>22 year old DKHFV, turning 23 in a month
im a 23yo dkhfv
KILL MEEEEE

>poverty
>6400 as 22 y old

literal retard

can you possibly send me your holdings before you kys?
pls user, it would be much appreciated

OP accept the fact that shit is fucked up. I'm 22 and also parents fucked me up quite good, but at least I'm aware that I fucked up due to zero guidance.

Have to start all over again, still living with mom, but it's kind of normal in my EU country to be home till 26 or 28.

Shit sucks, I'm wagecucking and learning, going to college this year and having to save up, while my friends are finishing college and having good jobs.

I don't know really why me or why this is supposed to be so, neither what should I learn from all off this, other than the fact that I'll be the best parent possible and keep close with my kids.. but yeah, just accept it sucks.

One thing that should help you is maybe watching a lot of comedy and getting adderal. Adderal + Exercise + Healthy Food + NoFap + Real Wagecuck job + Learning on the side about investing or programming or w/e you are interested in = Mild Happiness

Also learn how to save up, how to track your expenses, how to be disciplined, have a morning ritual, money managment, investing, make a plan or you'll become somebody elses plan. Also learn TA to understand prices, also be one step ahead and watch what BTC does. BTC goes down = alts going down. So, do TA on BTC and see what's happening and pull out/short BTC for gains, or tether up and buy the dip.

It's tough, but just get over it and you'll be fine and have some momentum in life at least.

There's so much to learn when you know you fucked up, but at least you aren't 40 year old alchocolic that threw his life away.

If you go to college you'll be 28 and at least have a paper, you should also get a job in your field if you aren't completely retarded and reall ypush in college to get some extra credit.

Just go back into college with vengance and obliterate these kids with zero experience, that's my goal. I'm pretty sure professors are going to like me a lot more than other spoiled retards, since I'm gonna work my ass off, because I know what working your ass off means.

Also don't waste time, time the biggest value in your life. Invest into yourself. Have a safe plan and once you achieve your safe plan, try out riskier plans to at least have a support if that risky plan doesn't go through.

www.releasetechnique.com.
You can get rid of all of your negative emotions and feel happy again. 100% works. I have used it.

>$6400 at 23
>poor as fuck

Pick one, you whiny faggot

I know its not an advice thread but get on an antidepressant op. They get shit on by retards, most of whom have made up depression and dont need them but if you have a genuine chemical imbalance they make a world of difference, cant describe how much my life has improved since i started taking one a year ago. Finally feel like a normal happy person

Go marry some Thai farm girl, work as an English teacher.

This x100 leverage.

In highschool I thought antidepressants were meme and I was living very healthy, so I thought it's just a phase.

6 years later, I had my first pill of adderal and felt like I was living in a lie for most of my life.

They also changed my life dramatically for better. The first time I took adderal I felt normal and happy again and almost bursted into tears, since I felt saved and normal again.

You really do have chemical imbalance and it won't be saved by training and healthy foods and meditation for 1 week. 1 pill did more for me than I can even describe.

user. Happiness is bullshit, chasing it is useless- satisfaction in working hard towards a goal/hobby is a better metric.

im 26, have the worst acne scars on my back you would have seen in my life and the depression/low self esteem that comes with that-but have still managed to fuck some emotionally damaged whores, not for a few years tho.

Now im at the point where i dont give a fuck- humanitys fucked and the average person is a dumb piece of shit so Im hoping to watch the world burn.

All in OMG!

I've suffered through depression myself, so I know it's not something you can just snap your fingers and be rid of, and I also grew up in an abusive, extremely poor (welfare-tier) home with a very alcoholic, degenerate father, my mom wasn't as bad and I'm decently close to her now, but haven't seen my biological father in about 15 years.

There's no quick fix to depression (some can never "fix" it) but there are steps you can take to challenge yourself or reframe your thinking, perhaps making it easier to cope or add a spark of change/excitement to your life.

-Try not to dwell on the past as it cannot be changed. It's easy to blame the fact that you had fucked up parents and started life on the back foot compared to kids who grew up in a cleaner, better, wealthier home, but at this point dwelling on that won't change anything, all you can do is look forward. I spent years obsessed over my shitty childhood and in retrospect it was a massive waste of my emotional energy.

-The thing that helped me most to shake depression, or at least make life a little more bearable, was just random, sporadic changes to my routine. Can be anything, start small, look for where you have habitual or repetitive behaviors, even if you consider them "comfort behaviors." Things like eating the same foods every day, instead try something new/unusual that you've never tried before. Or even the time you wake up/go to bed, try changing these hours so you see the day from a different perspective. Or if you stay indoors most of the time, try going outside. It doesn't have to be during the day even, I often went for walks in the middle of the night around my neighbourhood. Point is, find things you can do to change your routine in some small way, and then continue adding changes until you feel yourself changing (for the better hopefully)

-If you're really lonely, consider getting a pet. Was one of the best decisions I made when I was at my most lonely point in life.