I bring today a challenge for you

I bring today a challenge for you
I need recipes that can be made only with ingredients found at an average gas station

Frito Pie

I do not know what they sell at gas stations anymore because I haven't owned a cage since the 1990s

I occasionally have to use a pump when using a rental cage but I have never purchased anything other than gas. Even the act of purchasing the gas is a bit confusing to me, not to mention morally abhorrent

Jesus Christ you're a faggot

prison burrito
prison taco
prison hamburger
prison casserole
prison wine

I hope you get AIDS.

easily the best answer

Off the top of my head
>hot things
Sandwiches that may include cheese, cold cuts of meat and chicken
>Fry's
>chicken nuggets
>burgers
>other meals
Salads
>cold things
Milk
>yogurth
>cream
>natural orange juice
>chocolate pudding
>some icecream, could be high quality but becuase we are talking about average gas stations it's the cheap ones
>soda and artificial juice
>salty
>chips
>>peanuts
>crackers
>Cheetos
Sweet
>cookies
>ladyfingers
Pastries
>candy
>chocolate
>mints
>chocolate bars
>miscellaneous
>butter
>sugar
>coffee
>already made coffee
>tea
That's a basic idea of what you can find there

You could do a Monte Cristo sandwich. Cold cuts, bread, milk, and eggs.

What is wrong with you?

So assuming ita pretty barebones this is my plan of action:

Main:
>find a variety of hot chips (hot fries, flaming hots, etc.) And crush them to make sort of like hot bread crumbs
>fill a cup with nacho cheese
>combine the bread crumbs and the cheese in like a 2:1 chip to cheese ratio so its more of a batter than a sauce
>buy a burrito (heat it enough so you can just have the tortilla and throw the inside trash away)
>buy a roller frank and cut it into strips
>combine everyrhing inside the torilla and you have yourself a "hot not dog"

Side: loose slim jims, go fuck yourself

Dessert: turduckin a snickers into a fruit pie.

Youre welcome.

Molotov Cocktail

That's actually a badass cooking challenge! Even the shittiest gas stations have a fairly wide range of ingredients you could make into a fine dish in a pinch.

My first thought would be to use jerky . . . cut into small pieces with scissors and re-hydrated with some beer (what gas station doesn't have all kinds of beer!), add some canned tomato sauce, finish with a bit of milk for a ghetto bolognese. Serve on pasta, even if its ramen.

Or tuna patties . . . . every gas station is going to have canned tuna and some sort of cooking oil. Crush a bag of potato chips up for a delicious crispy breading! Add a hot sauce packet or two and that would be a decent meal.

Most 7/11s have plenty of canned goods. Wouldn't be too hard to make something pretty good. Even Spam can end up being pretty solid as a meal.

Ja/ck/ confirmed

Egg free bread pudding made with the old pastrys served with caramel sauce

That is not an average gas station.
Where is the:

Diesel
Ethanol blend
00 octane
Propane tanks

>What is wrong with you?
I don't like babies. I don't like my life revolving around a parasite that demands attention and constant nursing. Some people get off on this. Fine. Go rub your "hemi" with more zymol.

Egg drop ramen

Fuckin ramen
Water
Cajun seasoning
Bbq sauce
Vinegar
Salt
Pepper
Eggy weggs

Redban pls fucking go.

Why egg free?

Wife finally let me buy a Tesla and one thing I miss the most is the random assortment of junk at gas stations.

You sound like you like it up your ass.

Most of the guys I see that speak like that can't even afford decent cars anyway.

You just seem like a profoundly unpleasant and judgemental person.

Ur okay