What is going on today? Weird price movements

What is going on today? Weird price movements

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6lzd6m/which_icos_actually_have_a_working_product/djytovn/?context=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pnd

My initial thoughts, but we keep going back to ~5800 sats. Seems like big buyers are getting in.

Maybe there is actually some awareness of the conference

That's what I'm hoping. Rory has been directing people to the conference when they ask about progress and AB talked about a pump this week.

>my intitial thought
are you overweight, by chance?

Can confirm big buyers r in 2day. Am 6'3 350 pound and just bought 500 LINK.

>today
what kind of nigger wakes up at midnight? you need to stop dealing drugs, trayvon. be a good boy and turn your life around.

Hi ameritard. Tired of winning already?

is that a thing?

If winning in reality means to turn your country into a third world shithole, I suppose yes.

no no don't worry, those daca swine aren't staying and the wall will be up soon.

It has a cap of ONLY 178M.. wtf do you expect? all it takes is 1-2 losers to invest and the price 'moons'

I had 4.2k yesterday but I sold. I fomo'd back in. only 3.1k. I AM DONE. I didn't expect this much of a pump holy shit. I feel like crying.

I went from 6k to 5k

it’s lkay my brudda

you deserve to be poor- gib me ur linksys

i bought ada yesterday instead of link. ada keeps going down and link up. i wanna kms desu

I was doing good man, I traded up from where am I. its been so easy and consistent but that giant pump fucked me. I believe in LINK but my hubris has ruined me. lesson learned.

>wake up
>browse Veeky Forums
>see this
Let me check it. I bet it's a big nuthin' burger like always.

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6lzd6m/which_icos_actually_have_a_working_product/djytovn/?context=0

Interesting to note that 7 months ago Sergey called SWIFT a "paying customer".

buy hype sell news pnd

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

toot whistle braaaap sniff

ETC is the real Ethereum

>ethclassies are this desperate

FUCK YOU HONKEY, IT'S NOT ETHCLASS IT'S ETHEREUM CLASSIC

Classic buy high sell low,

no problem man

I bought link 1.2 dollars price for 10k dollars. I sold everything when link was 0.3 dollars. Am I brainlet?

uhh yeah

in the future try to never sell when youre in that much loss unless you bought a literal indian scam coin or something. like if .30 was your only way out of a project that was considered a scam then yeah do that.

but most coins go back up after they dump that hard. just give things time. plus the whole market was in a lull, hard to make moves after the market is already dumped as a whole its better to wait things out if you didn't cash out before the dump.

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

quite pungent my dear

I spend some money to link again. 20k dollars actually. So.. how long do I hold these? It is possible to me to leave and forgot everything to get some gains for a future. When I should check link price next time?