Coinfess

I've actually considered moving back in with my parents so I can buy more LINK

I lost 2btc to mt goy

I solo shill EOS on Veeky Forums constantly. Not because I plan on selling, but because I know everything about it and understand that it has a very serious shot at replacing Ethereum.

I solo shill a top 10 with a 6 billion dollar market cap because I want Veeky Forumstards to make it.

I'm relying on three shitcoins to make me wealthy

I lost 93 BTC on MT Gox

there's like 3 different coins I want to go into but I can't justify spending any more until I can offload my FUN bags at a profit

I've been trying to swing trade different coins so I can buy more JNT.... I started a few days ago with enough funds for 920 JNT.... I just checked and now I have enough to buy 920 JNT still.... all effort no reward.

>ethereum token replacing ethereum

Keked

It’s sad that you guys are this painfully retarded. The EOS ERC20 will be frozen and snapshotted over to the EOS blockchain.

The fact that you retards don’t realize this is scary to me. It scares me that you have money in crypto.

I didn't buy BTC at 6k and now I just really want it to crash again so I don't repeat that mistake

well considering i've not read or heard much about EOS or the whitepower, how was I supposed to know this information soy boy?

i fell for the hodl xd meme

>whitepower

oh fuck my /pol/ is leaking

I have no real reason to be unhappy but still feel sad at night

I FUD Link so I can buy back in at a discounted price

get a load of this guy

kek I thought I read kill jews in a biz headliner yesterday.

>has zero knowledge about something
>still voices his opinion
Leddit in the nutshell

it was a good kek, why are you taking this Siberian basket weaving enthusiast forum seriously?

I just to be nice, these digits are for EOS to moon

I tell anons to short when I'm bullish and I tell them to go long when I'm bearish... it's brings me a lot of joy to see retards get liquidated.

Go back to veddit

I'm still holding REQ and FUN
I don't hold any BTC because I don't believe in the tech and think ETH is going to moon
I'm poor and after the crash my portfolio went from 4x to 1.5x

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

I bought an Icon shirt like one of those redditor faggots because it was mooning to $12 and I believed in it. I never thought I would become one of those shirt wearing weirdos but I decided fuck it ICON GANG. I started the first ICON GANG ICON GANG thread.

Now...I have yet to put it on.

nut in sheets guy

which?

I accidentally became one of those salty bears. I sold below 7K, but entered the limit order wrong and entirely missed out.

TRX could actually 100x
LINK will 15x
FUN isn't entirely a scam
XRP will probably 5x from here
PB then J if you ask me
Eating ass is gross
Black people are actually p cool
NANO will overtake ETH one day
PAC is the only true shitcoin
ADA does nothing special
Metaverse is actually a great idea but run by crooks

I have no plan B

I was with you until the black people are cool part.

I bought at 6666.666 when the dip hit-
I sold @ 7900 thinking it will dip again.
Sadness is hitting me.

I watch and enjoy MLP a lot. A LOT.

when coins I bought are going down, I try to find personifications of them and masturbate to them, thinking it's like they're fucking me really hard
does anyone have the titty monster FUN coin?

i didnt sell any of my alts at the top in jan, now im 45% down still

im the sort of guy to buy into a coin very early, watch it go up like 5-6x, watch it fall dramatically and then finally sell at 2x. buy low, sell slightly higher :(

I believe in ETH, NEO, EOS, ICX, XMR, ZCL, FUN, XLM, XRB, XRP (banks wont let this shit fail sadly)

At the moment I only have enough capital to put about 4k into the market. Will be loading more throughout the year when I start my new job next week. Currently waiting for the dip that seems to be inevitable.